Want to pay and be paid without trouble worldwide every year, TAKE Payoneer !! !!

Amazon, the store of us all
Amazon Movers & Shakers Our biggest gainers in sales rank over the past 24 hours. Updated frequently.

Delivery in Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Canada & United States
Find the perfect fit with Prime Try Before You Buy
Bij ons GEEN advertenties
over banken,lenen, gokken, 06 of sms spelletjes, alcohol, drugs, roken of zogenaamde goede doelen !

Amazon USA UK-German-French-Canada-Japan Boeken Holland Italy World Dates World Travel
Deze site gebruikt enkel een cookie voor in en uitloggen als geregistreerde
Onze adverteerders en links gebruiken mogelijk WEL cookies Wilt U dat niet, verlaat dan deze site!
collapse collapse

Newest additions here !

When 01012017 UA TODAY stops,
switch to unian.info

pro-putin and trojan horse Viktor Medvedchuk gained control over 112 and newsone
Beware of kremlinmedia! (Lucky we hardly use links from there anymore! )

Muscovy war on Ukraine

Daily missing links, the ones we couldn't place yet.

Our separate UKRAINE BOARD

Aliexpress

Versla de crisis/recessie, bestel bij ALIEXPRESS, uit land van herkomst tegen de laagste prijzen, niet in eigen land, bij webshops!
Veel goedkoper dan bij Amazon(veel meer produkten ook, ook de ondeugende) en vergeet de FB-scam-advertenties!
Beat the crisis/recession, order from ALIEXPRESS, country of origin at lowest prices, not in your own country, from middlemen/webshops !
Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB- scam-ads!

Informnapalm

Invalid feed.

UAWIRE

Aliexpress

Versla de crisis/recessie, bestel bij ALIEXPRESS, uit land van herkomst tegen de laagste prijzen, niet in eigen land, bij webshops!
Veel goedkoper dan bij Amazon(veel meer produkten ook, ook de ondeugende) en vergeet de FB-scam-advertenties!
Beat the crisis/recession, order from ALIEXPRESS, country of origin at lowest prices, not in your own country, from middlemen/webshops !
Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB- scam-ads!

Aliexpress

Global Version P40 Pro+ 6.6" Smartphone Android 12GB RAM 512GB ROM 5000mAh Deca Core CPU Mobile Phone 32MP Rear Cameras
price HALF of in EU approx ? 90, other smartphones available at low prices

Draagbare Pico Smart Android Wifi 1080P 4K Tv Laser Mini Led Home Theater Dlp Projector voor Smartphone

dual cam dashcam

16/26 ringlight on usb

3 mtrs selfie stick/tripod

Ulanzi CapGrip Wireless Bluetooth Smartphone Selfie Booster Handle Grip Phone Stabilizer Stand Holder Shutter Release 1/4 Screw

Reloj Inteligente Ecg Smart Watch Men Android 2021 Smartwatch Ip68 Bluetooth Call Answer Smart Watch For Android Phone IOS Watch, leather or metal wristband

FIFISH V6 Underwater Robot Camera RC Drone With 4K UHD Camera 4 Hours Working Time Head Tracking Immersive VR Control Underwater

Sublue Seabow Smart Underwater Scooter Drones 40m Water With Actions Camera Mount OLED Display Waterproof Sports Swimming Diving

Original Autel EVO 2 II Pro 8K/6K RC Drone HD Gimbal Camera 60fps 9KM 35 Min Flight Extra Battery Parking Apron Combo Quadcopter

XPAY 2020 Lovers Ladies Sneakers Male Running Women Sport Man Brand Luxury Comfortably Breathable Athletic Casual Fashion

M-4XL plus size women sexy hollow out Summer dresses vestido 2021 short sleeve v neck Patchwork button vintage denim dress

BYINTEK P20 Mini Portable Pico Smart Android Wifi Screenless TV lAsEr LED DLP Projector 4K 1080P for Mobile Phone Smartphone
Luxury Brand Top Quality Teto Bag Genuine Shopping Handbags Women's Shoulder Large Capacity Ladies Leather HandBags Computer Bag Winait 7'' Rell Roll Film Scanner for Super 8 and 8mm Fim
Protable 22MP Film Scanner 35mm Negative Film Scanner Mini Photo Slide 2.4" LCD Screen Slide Film Scanner Digital Film Converter, also 110 126 amd Super8 stills

Auteur Topic: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links  (gelezen 171768 keer)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links
« Reactie #200 Gepost op: februari 21, 2023, 15:22:41 pm »

No. 22/170958-ep
Officially rename the name "Russia" to "Moscovy". Replace the term "Russian" with "Moscovite", "Russian Federation" with "Moscovy Federation".
Author (initiator): Valeriya Oleksandrivna Shakhvorostova
Release date: November 23, 2022
RESPONSE TO THE PETITION THE TEXT OF THE PETITION TO SIGN
The historical name of Russia is Muscovy. The same applies to the state entities of the Moscow principality, the Moscow kingdom, and the empire. This name was used in European and some Asian languages. This name also appears on many historical maps of the 16th-19th centuries, which were produced in Europe before and after the renaming of the Muscovite Empire to the All-Russian Empire. On October 22, 1721, i.e. 301 years ago, the Moscow Tsar Peter I proclaimed the Moscow Kingdom the "Russian Empire".

"Russia" has existed for only 301 years
The name change gave grounds for further encroachment on the history of (Kyiv) Rus'. For foreigners, the names "Rus" (as Kievan Rus was marked on maps) and "Russia", "Russie", "Russland" (as Russia was marked) look almost identical, as if it is the name of one state that has undergone certain changes over time and under time of translations into different languages. This leads to confusion at the international level. Fiction books are being written, films are being shot where Russia is presented as Rus, which is unacceptable.

For 301 years, Ukrainians have suffered from the lies of the Russian version of our historical past. By calling Russia Russia, we legitimize its lies and confirm that we agree with its version of history.

In separation from Kyiv, the Russian cultural tradition loses its roots. That is why Russia is holding on to Ukraine and Kyiv so much.

Ukraine's inaction on the issue of the historical name of Russia is a tacit recognition of the enemy's dangerous claim that the Russian Federation is a direct descendant of our Kievan Rus.
Peter I stole the name of Russia, after him Catherine II rewrote history, correcting everything related to the Russian Empire to victories and gains, and everything related to Ukraine she diligently destroyed, and not only on paper. Now their tradition was continued by the dictator of the modern Russian Federation.

In fact, the name "Ukraine" (Ukraina) appears as early as 1680, that is, 41 years before the name "Russia" appeared, on the map of Ukraine by the French military engineer and cartographer Guillaume Levasseur de Beauplan (based on the general map of 1648 year). On this same map, the location of Moscovia is marked in the upper right corner - Moscovia Pars (Land of Muscovy). And this is not the only historical document, there are other maps, magazine and newspaper articles, notes of historians and travelers of that time. But the Russian leadership rejects these historical documents and purposefully repeats the statement, beneficial for the Kremlin, that Ukraine did not exist before the 20th century.

We have a responsibility to reclaim our identity and our history

Millennium Rus is the state of the ancestors of the Ukrainian people, not the Russian people. It is tied to the history of Russia only by the directives of Peter I, Catherine II, Stalin, and historians who served for the benefit of the Kremlin. Russia illegally appropriated the name of the country. This historical error must be corrected at the official level. Russia distorts history by manipulating its name. Rus and Russia are similar in sound. And this gives grounds for such distortions, as well as for statements that "Ukraine never existed" and the like.

Why is it important to return the historical name of Muscovy right now?

The official change of the name of the state is a powerful information move at the international level. It will create a demand in the Russian Federation and other countries for the question: "What is Muscovy? Why did the Ukrainians rename Russia to Muscovy?" This will set off a wave of information seeking. Along with the search for "Moscow", the historical facts of the creation of the Russian and Ukrainian states will be revealed. Those facts that are either kept silent or distorted by Kremlin propaganda. This will lead to dispelling Kremlin myths about the historical past of the "great Russian people" for Russians and citizens of other countries, who considered Ukraine and Russia to be "one whole" before the start of Russia's full-scale war against Ukraine. This is an important step in the information war, which will help Ukraine win.

https://petition.president.gov.ua/petition/170958

Map of Poland and Hungary by Sebastian Munster, 1550. The map shows ?Russia? for Ukraine, ?Russia Alba? for Belarus, while the Moscow Princedom is called ?Moscovia.? http://www.lithuanianmaps.com/images/1540_munster_polonia_et_ungaria_XV_nova_tabula_davidrumsey.jpg

If Ukraine abolishes Sea of Azov 2003 agreement, RF never abided, sea of Azov is no longer a inland sea of RF and Ukraine , but soley (most) of Ukraine

https://voelkerrechtsblog.org/ukraine-v-russia-passage-through-kerch-strait-and-the-sea-of-azov/ https://voelkerrechtsblog.org/ukraine-v-russia-passage-through-kerch-strait-and-the-sea-of-azov-2/ https://voelkerrechtsblog.org/de/ukraine-v-russia-passage-through-kerch-strait-and-the-sea-of-azov-3/

https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/search/?q=sea+of+azov&include_over_18=on&restrict_sr=on&t=all&sort=new

and

https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/comments/117xhoj/officially_rename_the_name_russia_to_moscovy/

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links
« Reactie #201 Gepost op: februari 23, 2023, 07:55:33 am »
???

That's about this pseudo?storika TV channel "Inter" this Saturday will sing. Advertisements about the "outstanding Ukrainian historian" are spinning all week. This villain with usima nutro .ami works for the Kremlin and positions himself as a patriot of Ukraine. This stuff is from Wikipedia.
Petro Petrovich Tolochko (n.r. February 21, 1938 )
"Considers the information about the tribal union of the Polyans as generally legendary. I do not agree with the trade theories of the origin of the ancient Russian statehood and the interpretation of the holodomor as the genocide of the Ukrainian people. Believes that there was no persecution on Ukrainian culture. About the current state of history in Ukraine said the following:
"I analyzed textbooks for middle and high school. A very disappointing picture to see. They are incredibly ideologued. In the early historical periods, everything is proclaimed Ukrainian - starting from trypill? and to Kiev Rus. And this nonsense is injected into textbooks, and children, of course, are already absorbing this mythology. For example, Kievan Rus was created by Ukrainians. For a later period, after Bogdan Khmelnytsky, the line of solid negative. It seems that this was some kind of black hole in the history of Ukraine".
Also believes that it is not worth mixing Kiev Rus and Rusič?v with modern Eastern Slavs - Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians:
"There is nothing offensive about the fact that during the Kievan Rus there was no Ukraine. Russia wasn't there either, if it's easier for someone! As I say, Rusičam and in a scary dream couldn't ghost that one of them would be Ukrainian, someone Belarusom, and someone Russian. They were just the Russians. They are just so russy. The ancient Russians. And it's funny when we say Vladimir Monomakh is Ukrainian, and his son Yuri Dolgorukij and grandson Andrei Bogolyubsʹkij are moskal?mi pure blood. Bullshit! ".
Together with other Ukrainian scientists, politicians, political scientists, wrote a letter to President Victor Yushchenko. He spoke about his concern about state policy, aimed, in his opinion, at distorting the history of Ukraine. He believed that his letter made an impression on the international community. For example, it was printed by French Figuaro. The answer has not come. Tolochko believes that Yushchenko is not interested in this direction of public opinion.
Demonstrativno left the Public Council on humanitarian policy led by President Victor Yanukovych in disagreement with the decree of Victor Yanukovic to mark the 1000th anniversary of Sofia Kiev in 2011, - Russian academic historians, despite decrypted new graffiti, insisted on the traditional later date that made Novgorod Sofia senior.
In his book "Ancient Russian Folk: Imaginary or Real" Toločko explores the problem: was there really an ancient Russian Folk? Based on a comprehensive study of sources and historiography, it comes to mind of the existence in the X-XIII centuries of the only ancient Russian ethnocultural and social community that completely corresponds to the understanding of the population.
In October of 2011. P. P. Tolochko presented in Kyiv report c. Kurgin?na "Russia-Ukraine: need a full-fledged strategy" that was published the day before in the newspaper "Tomorrow" (Editor-in-Chief - O. Prokhanov). The report criticized Ukrainian integration policies, including intentions to obtain associated membership in the European Free Trade Area as an alternative to inclusion in the Customs Union. The result of Ukraine's possible accession to the EAVT, the report proclaimed "a geopolitical catastrophe that in scale and consequences can be compared to the collapse of the USSR".
P. P. Toločko is the author of a number of publications of critical character on the subject of events of няvromaydan and Ukrainian present in Russian online editions. "
https://www.facebook.com/olga.boggart/posts/pfbid0bWNAt7Wye9sWoZcL9gWEeNNR2xxW7tErBcQxGxc6qjV99b3ve2WG2ymHVe5yNgJl?__cft__[0]=AZVi8iBe4q39sBS6dpjP17dpyuTxHd0I_k78HLleHwXPkeaGIsBVToDr8VCRTjE1Ud4q78NS7Kcl2ZDk5aCOGadi3WyuRpwezq2MZ_f06uohXYETnsF_ljI7bLg2hTgJCUMBoywfxkvuFIGG5uvSx0taQPf0N4hlj-FpI_Eue1gAd8U_RN2x1SeCy0JHyZ0IxzE&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R

https://vrns.ru/news/akademik-nan-ukrainy-p-p-tolochko-beznravstvenno-otkazyvatsya-ot-nashey-obshchey-istorii/

Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine P.P. Tolochko: It is immoral to refuse our common history
On November 1, 2018, the State Kremlin Palace hosted a plenary meeting of the XXII World Russian People's Council, dedicated to the theme "25 years on the path of public dialogue and civilizational development of Russia." The event was attended by President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin and His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Rus'.

Member of the Presidium of the ARNS, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Honorary Director of the Institute of Archeology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine P. P. Tolochko addressed the audience:

?Why am I here, at the World Russian Council? First of all, because I consider this a tribute to my friend Valery Ganichev, who created this organization together with you. Unfortunately, he has passed away, but I pay tribute to him by my presence here. Secondly, because I consider myself a part of the Russian world.

The Russian world did not begin with the Muscovite kingdom. He was born on the banks of the Dnieper, in ancient Kievan Rus. When the first chroniclers and the first theologians tried to understand what Rus' is, they identified this vast expanse from Novgorod to Kyiv, from the Carpathian Mountains to the Volga-Don interfluve as a single Orthodox Russian space.

Metropolitan Hilarion, an associate of Yaroslav the Wise, in his famous ?Sermon on Law and Grace? says that the Russian princes ?are not in a bad and unknown country of your dominion, but in Russian, which is known and heard by all four corners of the earth.? This is how this huge space of one and a half million square kilometers was perceived. Hegumen Daniel travels to the Holy Sepulcher, he is the hegumen of Chernigov, but he places a censer from the whole Russian land on the Holy Sepulcher and presents himself as a priest of the Russian land. He did not narrow his representation to the Chernigov Principality, but acts as the ambassador of the entire Russian land.

The concept of the Russian land, the Russian world was also in the minds of the people. The famous epics that reflect the history of Rus', as if expressed by the people themselves, show Russian heroes who live outside of time, outside of space, but they protect Holy Rus', they strive to Kiev to protect the capital city of Rus' - so that the general concept of the Russian world was formed already. And what about the message of Bishop Simon, Bishop of Suzdal and Vladimir, to a monk of the Kiev Caves Monastery, the beginning of the 13th century? Bishop Simon recalls the first Bishop of Rostov, Leonty, who was torn to pieces by pagans, and calls him the third citizen of the Russian world. And who are the first two citizens of the Russian world? These are the Varangians Fedor and John, torn to pieces on the Kyiv hills by violent pagans.

This definition of the Russian world reflects its entire essence. Firstly, this is, in essence, the Russian Orthodox world, and secondly, it is not reduced to Russian in the ethnic sense - these are Russians, and Varangians, and everyone who professes the Russian Orthodox faith.

I am sure that even if it were not for our entire subsequent history, if it happened that my native Ukraine remained part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania or Poland, then in this case we would have every right to consider ourselves to be part of the Russian world. But after all, there were whole centuries of our common history, the history of our fraternal peoples - it is not fashionable to say so now, but, in fact, in essence, it is so! Orthodox enlightenment in Ukraine, in Little Russia, and in Russia is unthinkable without the interaction of the Kiev-Mohyla Academy and the Moscow Greco-Latin Academy. We cannot imagine the Russian Orthodox Church without Demetrius of Rostov, a native of Little Russia. We cannot imagine the historical process of the time of Peter I without Feofan Prokopovich, the rector of the Kiev-Mohyla Academy, and then an associate of Peter I, who, in essence, gave the ideological justification for the emerging empire. We cannot imagine our history without the Razumovsky brothers during the time of Elizabeth and Catherine, without Chancellor Bezborodko, without Count Kochubey, Chancellor in the government of Nicholas I. I think we cannot imagine Soviet history without our Little Russians, our Ukrainians. They sat here, even in the Kremlin, they ruled a huge country, and I think that it is immoral for us Ukrainians today to abandon this common history of ours. It had everything - ups and downs, achievements and failures - but to say that this is all not ours, that we have nothing to do with it, seems immoral to me. we cannot imagine Soviet history without our Little Russians, our Ukrainians. They sat here, even in the Kremlin, they ruled a huge country, and I think that it is immoral for us Ukrainians today to abandon this common history of ours. It had everything - ups and downs, achievements and failures - but to say that this is all not ours, that we have nothing to do with it, seems immoral to me. we cannot imagine Soviet history without our Little Russians, our Ukrainians. They sat here, even in the Kremlin, they ruled a huge country, and I think that it is immoral for us Ukrainians today to abandon this common history of ours. It had everything - ups and downs, achievements and failures - but to say that this is all not ours, that we have nothing to do with it, seems immoral to me.

At one time, I even suggested giving the Russian World a second name - the East Slavic Orthodox World. It is more neutral, although essentially the same, and, of course, this world includes my native Ukraine as well. I would like to hope that the time of non-building will end and history will taxi to the high road. I don?t know what to do in Brussels or Washington, I?m a stranger there, but I belong in Moscow and St. Petersburg, and there are millions of them in Ukraine. I am pleased that the process of our cooperation, having begun God knows when, does not end today. Now Vasily Semyonovich Lanovoy is sitting in the hall, and he said to me: ?Well, can we get some more crumbs?? Shall we wait a little more? I think we'll wait. The historical truth will not allow us to break our blood union of the East Slavic fraternal peoples!?

His Holiness Patriarch Kirill commented on the speech of the Ukrainian scientist:

?Dear Petr Petrovich, I would like to sincerely thank you for the words you have just spoken. It is very important that these are the words of a scientist, not a politician. A person who studies the sources and clearly, from a scientific point of view, imagines a picture of our national genesis, "where the Russian land came from."

It is quite obvious that Ukraine, which was called Little Russia in tsarist times, was named so not because someone wanted to humiliate it and emphasize the significance of Great Russia, but because everyone who knew history always realized that Kiev was the mother of Russian cities, source of Russian civilization. Therefore, the name "Little Russia" can be compared with how we now talk about historical Moscow and Greater Moscow, as there is London and Greater London. This is the same with Little Russia and Great Russia. In this name itself there is an indication of the enormous civilizational significance of the southern Russian lands, from where the Russian land really went. But again, we must not forget the Varangian factor. When the Byzantines used the name "Rossy", they meant, of course, not some separate Slavic principality,

Of course, what is happening now is a very dangerous political process. But it is based on a false historiosophy and a juggling of historical facts. Therefore, our most important and correct answer to all those who are trying to destroy our world is the answer that we must draw from our history. And the fact that you, Pyotr Petrovich, so openly express your position, including in Ukraine, shows that you are not only a wonderful historian, but also a very strong person, devoted to science, devoted to historical truth. God bless you and thank you for this performance.?
« Laatst bewerkt op: februari 23, 2023, 09:08:12 am door webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #202 Gepost op: februari 23, 2023, 09:14:07 am »

2016 https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fflavius-aetius1.livejournal.com%2F164306.html

https://flavius-aetius1.livejournal.com/164306.html

Again Mikhalkov, and now from him the idea to judge Yeltsin and Gorbachev for "the greatest geopolitical catastrophe that has happened in this century." These are no longer Putin's words, but Nikitushka himself. And he was far from the first to make this call, and Mikhail Sergeevich's call to the rabid boyar "to know his place" looks pitiful. If anyone now has a chance to find out this very place, it is precisely from Gorbachev. Yeltsin, of course, does not care, but according to the logic of events, looking where everything is moving, the desire to reckon with those responsible for this "catastrophe" is quite likely.

The situation in the Reich is rapidly deteriorating and the time when scapegoats are needed is getting closer. And what could be more spectacular and revealing than a well-organized trial of someone who, perhaps unwittingly, launched an avalanche. Or maybe he feels, knows something cunning and experienced, a courtier admitted to the highest body.

However, it is quite indicative what a mess is in the head of those who, obeying the laws of physics, floated in a fetid mass to the surface of the Russian swamp. He surfaced precisely because Gorbachev stirred him up. Who would SAM be now? Even allowing for the variant of the development of events, which Ligachev once spoke about: "At the April plenum, completely different decisions could have been made." If there were, there would be a pestilence. The state went bankrupt. But even if not, if the monster survived, where would all the mourners be now, the Kremlin dwarf in the first place? I would have sat on the Vertukhai pension, having blown off the six in the GDR. And Nikitushka himself? Would he have seen Cannes and had his estates? The question is purely rhetorical.

But, strictly speaking, this is not the point. The natural and desired collapse of the Evil Empire did not mean its death at all, the aspen stake was never driven in - those who wanted to do it were quickly wiped out. The abomination has risen again, and I am now more than sure that it could not be otherwise. Wrong country, wrong people, and therefore the euphoria of the early 90s looks so stupid and naive now.

70 years of Soviet power not only retarded the development of the country, already backward. Worse - they stopped him, and apparently forever. If the country's elite, and Nikitushka, regrettably, is one of them, has such a monstrous mixture gurgling in his head, it's a disaster. I will express my opinion - you can throw a stone at me. I really want this catastrophe to finally happen - the case when it is easier and cheaper to shoot than to heal. Cheaper, to avoid the spread of infection. But, as before, it is necessary to know the symptoms and pathogens of the disease.
So what do we have? For the Soviet Union, a country with a communist regime, one of the varieties of fascism, a person mourns, positioning himself as a monarchist, moreover, justifying and praising serfdom. Is it possible to find such a miracle anywhere in the civilized world? I am sure that it is possible - that's just, such individuals are not allowed in a decent society. They have their own "interest clubs", like queers, swingers, lovers of the occult knowledge. Nikitushka, and not only him, are allowed before the royal eyes, because the same beetles swarm in the unhealthy royal head. Because, individuals like Nikitushka found a happy coincidence - for the first time they can "fluctuate along with the party line", without pretending at all. Maybe they are forced to play in love with the Fuhrer, but they think with them in absolute unison.

In fact, the contradiction in their thoughts, Mikhalkov's, in this particular case, is only apparent. Rather, it exists only in one moment - both the Kremlin dwarf and the "master" himself ascended to where they are now precisely because the Soviet empire collapsed. But this does not at all cancel their longing for the empire, for the Golden Horde, as such. All they need is to be a khan, or to be a member of the khan.

These imperial colics are absolutely illogical and there is not even a hint of pragmatism in them, as it is absent in everything that the Putin regime is doing now, and before that the Soviet Union, because Muscovy, the Russian Empire, the USSR and the current Pakhanate ultimately built an empire for the sake of the empire itself, for the sake of an idea, without deriving or being able to derive any practical benefit. It all came down to a simple bend and crush. What for? It is this senselessness of expansion that they put to their credit, the very idea of ​​​​a vast territory inhabited by numerous subject peoples who were not lucky enough to fall under the imperial ice rink warms their hearts.

The whole current policy of Russia creates, of course, colossal problems for the entire world community, but it itself does not gain anything, except for the moral satisfaction from causing trouble to everyone around and accreting pieces of territory here and there, for now, thank God for little things. Did someone feel better from "our Crimea", from the fact that they ruined the Donbass, Abkhazia, gnawed off a piece of Moldova? No one, not "saved", nor Russia. Worse, much worse, and this is just the beginning.

But the fact of the matter is that neither the country nor its elite are able to reason sensibly, based on a simple, but probably very offensive principle for them - any state is a commercial enterprise whose existence must be justified economically. For them, this is "spiritual" "Jewish" or bourgeois nonsense. So, apparently, the contradictions in Mikhalkov's head are only apparent. Both the Moscow boyars and the nobility Europeanized by Peter, including the Decembrists, were deeply disgusted with "trafficking", that is, capitalism, bourgeois society. Nikitushka, who thinks he is a hereditary pillar nobleman - too.

But the "world of the chistogan" was also disgusting to the Soviet empire, where Mikhalkov-papa felt so good. But, it was the world of "servicemen", guardsmen, sovereign people, from where the current pale moth crawled out, our eagle Don Reba. The same world, only the monarch was called differently, but the eagles were replaced by hammers and sickles. And here you have not only serfs on collective farms, all as one, state peasants, but also slaves, millions and millions of slaves in the camps. And the "liberation" campaigns, and the whole world are in suspense, because in normal countries people are protected, and in the Empire - people are rubbish, and people agree to this and consider it right. And that the Soviet project is the most economically disastrous in history, let the Jews bake with pendos, they, who have their own pride, are higher than that.

A beautiful world, the dream of a statesman, if only, to live richer, truly boyar. This happiness came, but the Empire shrank. No, there is no complete harmony in Nikitushka's soul, and peace of mind is worth a lot, and therefore he will exact the blood of the perpetrators of the "greatest catastrophe."

"... I am not shaking hands for a certain part of the people," Mikhalkov honestly admits, and is absolutely not worried about this. That's right, by the way. In this "certain part", the word "people" is key. "I am at home and have the right to say everything that I consider important and necessary to say." And in this he is right. "People" are not at home, and Russia has never been a home for people. The first years of Putin's regime, a period of still gradual tightening of the screws, carried out the necessary selection, crystallizing "people" and separating them completely from the Mikhalkovs. Therefore, he is "at home" and can say everything. Therefore, this house is suitable for the life of an exceptionally pale moth and Nikitushka with their gray and evil serfs inherent in them.

Yes, they really do not understand why this empire is disgusting to everyone except them. It essentially remained the same as under Ivan the Terrible, when the tsar gave his hangers-on estates for "feeding", only now these estates are called "Gazprom" or the "Platon" system. But they, however, do not understand why the whole world hates them, considering their state system, criminal feudalism - the only possible and correct one, and Russia, in all seriousness - great. That is why they are especially angry about the former colonies that have fled from them so rapidly, that is why Ukraine, especially Ukraine, causes such fury - after all, they are sure that it is "theirs."

So, maybe Nikitka is right in his own way when he wants to judge Gorbachev, because he destroyed the only world that Mikhalkov understood. Well, maybe you should be more condescending to the old man, because, as I said, the aspen stake was never stuck in him and the vile undead are again scratching at the door.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #203 Gepost op: februari 24, 2023, 08:09:40 am »

http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2023/02/moscow-insists-not-only-that-kuban-isnt.html
Empress Catherine II gave the Black Sea Cossack Host the rights to Kuban lands. Her decree of 30.6. and 1.7.1792 handed these lands over to the Black Sea Cossacks "for eternity". The Cossacks founded the administrative centre of Yekaterinodar (literally "Catherine's gift") in 1794 (now Krasnodar,RF)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainians_in_Kuban
https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/search/?q=kuban&include_over_18=on&restrict_sr=on&t=all&sort=new

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #204 Gepost op: februari 25, 2023, 06:19:10 am »

Independence Day 2020 - history of Ukriane, The main role in this video was performed by a young Ukrainian Esenia Seleznova
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aoZN3WSwXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Ndum7d03A follow up
A genius video that conveys all the pain and strength of the Ukrainian people DNA of Ukraine

The main role in this video was performed by a young Ukrainian Esenia Seleznova

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ReOWO_B8h8
KATAPULTA Art Music School artist EYENIYA Seleznyova/ UKRAINE INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpA7HblLM9g
"STRONG ENOUGH" for Ukraine - Chervona Kalyna (

Badass Women of Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhVeYaBy48k

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #205 Gepost op: februari 26, 2023, 10:37:31 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c5w5LCwhEQ
 Girsu - (Sumerian Ĝirsu; cuneiform ĝir2-su-ki) was a city of ancient Sumer, situated some 25 km (16 mi) northwest of Lagash, at the site of modern Tell Telloh.  Girsu was possibly inhabited in the Ubaid period (5300-4800 BC), but significant levels of activity began in the Early Dynastic period (2900-2335 BC). At the time of Gudea, during the Second Dynasty of Lagash, Girsu became the capital of the Lagash kingdom and continued to be its religious center after political power had shifted to city of Lagash. During the Ur III period, Girsu was a major administrative center for the empire.  Girsu is city of Ningirsu (Ninurta) son of Enlil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWSMdxAxW3c
Thousands of Estonians Sing ?Oi u luzi chervona kalyna? to Support Ukraine

Independence Day of Ukraine 2020. Musical Independence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAY4rJUsSc0

https://www.facebook.com/KingsGenerals/posts/pfbid0goNWR6jEEuq7Freg55WqmwdpsJ4kjF5EgNKFiYRL7gv6y69HvkcwBQQZ6v8ghuYbl
 Medieval History: Kyivan Rus [Part 1]

https://www.facebook.com/KingsGenerals/posts/pfbid02uizH5kh1JGQknmwdwHh6cVkczKRkgZ35jA4yXm8LPnXbTUyfLwChSJbFbbHL9PMyl?
 Medieval History: Kievan Rus' [Part 3]

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iqRjnwxVy46aSQkjgMCjStXQFavf2sf4an6HWryS46jiRAnpn2RjjoxE4ihyv9Hul&id=100067484022787&__cft__[0]=AZU_YI9EkzwxTOf0V2aUEzX8qWDjoa9p0VlkYz5f-xdGH2bSGFxtRPQemrC5pViyGkeAmB1oquhx2zg6iUCy1tZr_zxoM2QvTvb-mG8Qcqtr5a7JQqRT9xQCT6fniJzzpBtQlELqbVg3dE5tyeiv_wFK9qyyZiAjnG61du2dVv5CTFIl7iQ3nELTMYO01PnKByZp95UdU7Ty76Vjiw404hYm&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R
 Nato vs Brics military power comparison 2023

https://ukrainetoday.org/2023/02/24/in-ukraine-a-bot-was-developed-to-block-comments-in-russian-in-telegram-groups-and-channels/

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #206 Gepost op: maart 05, 2023, 07:47:33 am »
 Moscow and Muscovy are the product of the public activity of the Tatar-Mongolian Empire and the personal possession of the Khan of the Golden Horde of Mengu-Timur. It was for him that Moscow first appeared as a settlement, recorded in 1272, that is, during the third Tatar-Mongolian pillow census; and the first Moscow Ulus (principality) appeared in the Golden Horde of 1277, when Khan Mengu-Tymur handed the label "on the prince" to Alexander Nevsky's younger son - Danil, who reached at the time, by the Tatar- Mongolian in laws, juvenile (16 years).
Moscow began to be inhabited by the Moxel tribes since 1272. And the efficient Moscow Principality appeared in 1277. The very Khan of the Golden Horde of Mengu-Timur. and not Yuri Dolgoruky became the real founder of Moscow and Moscow Ulus.
The real masters are the lords and commanders of the Rostov-Suzdal and Moscow Principality from 1238 to 1357:
1. Khan Baty (Sain) - (1238-1250)
2. Khan Sartak ? (1250 ? 1257)
3. Han Berke ? (1257? 1266)
4. Khan Mengue-Timur ? (1266? 1282)
5. Khan Tuda-Menghu - (1282? 1287)
6. Khan Talabuga ? (1287 ? 1290)
7. Khan Tokht - (1291 ? 1312)
8. Khan Uzbek ? (1312? 1342)
9. Khan Janibek ? (1342 ? 1357)
These people were the great-grandfathers of the so-called Russian statehood. And the princes of Suzdal and Moscow were only "boys on the run" in the Zolotoordyn khans.
Khans and r дляrikovich? were for the indigenous population of the land of moksel, and later - moscovy, zajdami. It is not in vain that the whole history of the Russian state does not hold on to the description of the origin of the Tatar-Finnish tribes of the "Great Russian" people, but on the biography of the Ryurikovych and Romanovy dynasty.
Vladimir Bilinsky.
The country of Moxels, or Muscovy (excerpt)

https://www.panrus.com/books/details.php?bookID=23132

https://moreknig.org/dokumentalnaya-literatura/publicistika/199318-strana-moksel.html

https://chtyvo.org.ua/authors/Bilinskyi_Volodymyr/Ukraina-Rus_Knyha_2_Kniazi_Halytski-Ostrozki/

https://chtyvo.org.ua/authors/Bilinskyi_Volodymyr/
« Laatst bewerkt op: maart 06, 2023, 08:42:14 am door webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #207 Gepost op: maart 05, 2023, 12:58:06 pm »
https://www.rferl.org/a/hungary-romania-bulgaria-riding-horses-yamnaya-botai/32300166.html Yamana
 https://archive.org/details/horsewheelandlanguage
The Horse, the Wheel, and Language : David W. Anthony | That's why europeans came from Ukraine-RUS
 https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.ade2451
First bioanthropological evidence for Yamnaya horsemanship

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #208 Gepost op: maart 07, 2023, 08:16:17 am »
 From the Caucasus to the Balkans - genetic history and Indo-European languages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlgbT1YXJrU&feature=youtu.be

BEFORE THE ABOLISHMENT OF ROYAL AUTHORITY

UMBR-SABELSKY TRIBES.
ANCIENT HISTORY OF THE SAMNITES.

Umbro-saber migration.

The migration of the Umbrian-Sabelian tribes, apparently, began later than the migration of the Latins and, like this latter, headed south, however, keeping to the middle of the peninsula and slightly deviating towards the eastern coast. It is difficult to talk about such things, because information about them reaches us like the sound of a bell from a city sunk in the sea. The land inhabited by the Umbrians, according to Herodotus, stretched from the Alps, and there is nothing improbable in the fact that this people owned in ancient times all of northern Italy to those outskirts of it, near which the Illyrian tribes lived on the eastern side, and Ligurians on the western side. ; legends testify to the struggle of these neighbors with the Umbrians, and that from ancient times they spread in a southerly direction can be guessed from some individual names, as, for example, by the similarity of the name of the island of Ilva (Elba) with the name of the Ligurian ilvats. Perhaps it is from this era of greatness of the Umbrians that the obviously Italic names of the most ancient settlements in the Po Valley originate: Atria (Black City) and Spina (City of Thorns), as well as numerous traces left by the Umbrians in southern Etruria (Umbro River, Kamars - old name for Clusium, Castrum Amerinum). Such traces of the Italic population, which preceded the Etruscan, are found most often in the southern part of Etruria between the Cymnic Forest (below Viterbo) and the Tiber. In Falerii, a city lying on the border of Etruria from Umbria and the Sabine land, they spoke, according to Strabo, not Etruscan, but some other language, and inscriptions have recently been found there in which letters and language, although they have some common features with the Etruscan language, but generally similar to Latin (Comment: In the alphabet of this language, the letter r is especially remarkable, obviously deriving from the Latin [R] and not from the Etruscan form [D], and also the letter z (Ξ); the latter could only come from the original Latin The language is also similar to the most ancient Latin: Marci Acarcelini he cupa i.e. Marcius Acarcelinius heic cubat Menerva A. Cotena La f? zenatuo sentem? dedet cuando? cuncaptum i.e. Minervae A (ulus) Cotena La (rtis) f (ilius) ... de senatus sententia dedit quando (probably olim) conceptum. Along with these and similar inscriptions, some others were found that are not quite similar to it in language and in style and are undoubtedly Etruscan). And in the local cult, traits of a saber character are noticeable; very ancient and at the same time liturgical relations between Caere and Rome belong to the same sphere. Apparently, the Etruscans took these southern countries from the Umbrians much later than the countries lying north of the Cymnian forest, and the Umbrian population remained there even after they were conquered by the Tusks. This was probably the main reason why, after the conquest of the country by the Romans, its southern borders were Latinized with amazing speed, while in northern Etruria both the local language and local customs were stubbornly preserved. That the Umbrians, after a stubborn struggle, were driven back both from the north and from the west to that narrow mountainous region between the two spurs of the Apennines, in which they subsequently remained, is just as clear from the position of their country, as is clear in our time from the geographical position of Graub?nden and the country the Basques that the fate of their population is the same; and legends tell us that the Tusks took three hundred cities from the Umbrians, and, more importantly, in the national prayers of the Umbrian Iguvians that have come down to us, this people, among other enemies of their fatherland, curses, first of all, the Tusks. In all likelihood, it was precisely because of this pressure from the north that the Umbrians rushed south, generally adhering to the direction of the mountains, since the plains were already occupied by Latin tribes; however, at the same time, they no doubt often invaded the possessions of their fellow tribesmen, in turn pushing them back and mixing with them all the easier because the difference in their language and customs was not yet as sharply defined at that time as at a later time. This also includes those folk tales that deal with the invasions of the Reatines and Sabines in Latium and their wars with the Romans; phenomena of this kind could be repeated along the entire western coast. In general, the Sabines held out in the mountains - in the area since then named after them near Latium and in the country of the Volsci - probably because there was either no Latin population there at all, or it was sparse; on the other hand, the densely populated plains were able to offer more stubborn resistance, although even there the local population was not always able to prevent the invasion of individual alliances, an example of which is the Titius and later Claudius in Rome. So, the tribes mixed there one with the other without hindrance; this explains why the Volsci were in frequent contact with the Latins and why both this region and the Sabine region could have been Latinized so early and so quickly. that there was either no Latin population there at all, or it was sparse; on the other hand, the densely populated plains were able to offer more stubborn resistance, although even there the local population was not always able to prevent the invasion of individual alliances, an example of which is the Titius and later Claudius in Rome. So, the tribes mixed there one with the other without hindrance; this explains why the Volsci were in frequent contact with the Latins and why both this region and the Sabine region could have been Latinized so early and so quickly. that there was either no Latin population there at all, or it was sparse; on the other hand, the densely populated plains were able to offer more stubborn resistance, although even there the local population was not always able to prevent the invasion of individual alliances, an example of which is the Titius and later Claudius in Rome. So, the tribes mixed there one with the other without hindrance; this explains why the Volsci were in frequent contact with the Latins and why both this region and the Sabine region could have been Latinized so early and so quickly. tribes freely mixed there one with the other; this explains why the Volsci were in frequent contact with the Latins and why both this region and the Sabine region could have been Latinized so early and so quickly. tribes freely mixed there one with the other; this explains why the Volsci were in frequent contact with the Latins and why both this region and the Sabine region could have been Latinized so early and so quickly.

Samnites.

The main branch of the Umbrian tribe rushed from the Sabine region to the east into the Abruzzi mountains and into the mountainous terrain adjacent to these mountains on the south side; both on the western coast, and here, the Umbrians occupied the mountainous part of the country, where they found a sparse population, which retired at their approach or submitted to them; meanwhile, the Iapygi, who had long lived on the flat Apulian coast, held on to their former places, although they were constantly fighting on their northern border because of Laceria and Arpi. When these migrations took place cannot, of course, be determined with certainty; in all likelihood, they can be attributed to the era when Rome was under the rule of kings. The legend tells that the Sabines, pressed by the Umbras, ?promised spring to the gods?, that is, they swore that they would sacrifice their sons and daughters born in the year of the war, and after they grow up, they will send them out of the country, so that the gods, at their discretion, either destroy them, or deliver them new places for settlement. One crowd was led by the bull of Mars: they were Saphins or Samnites, who first settled in the mountains near the river Sagra, and later came out from there, in order to occupy a beautiful plain east of the Mates mountains near the mouths of Tifernus, and as an old place of their public gatherings near Aniona , and the new one near Boiano was called Bovianum in honor of the bull that led them; the second crowd was led by the woodpecker of Mars: they were picenti (dyatelniks), who occupied the present district of Ancona; the third was led by a wolf (hirpus) and brought into the country of Benevent: they were hirpins. In the same way, other small tribes separated from the main tribe: the Pretuci, who settled near Teramo, the Vestins near the Gran Sasso, the Marrucins near Chieti, the Frentani near the Apulian border, peligny - near the Matelsky mountains, finally mars - near Lake Fucino; these latter were in the vicinity of the Volscians and the Latins. All these peoples retained the consciousness of their tribal kinship and common origin from the Sabine land, which is clearly seen from the legends mentioned above. While the Umbrians were exhausted in an unequal struggle, and the western settlers belonging to the same tribe merged with the Latin population or with the Hellenic, the Sabel tribes flourished in their closed mountainous region, where they did not have to deal with either the Etruscans, or the Latins, or the Greeks. . Their urban life either did not develop at all or developed to an insignificant degree; the geographical position of their country almost completely deprived them of the opportunity to engage in trade, and their mountain peaks and fortified places were enough to protect them from the enemy, while the farmers lived either in unprotected villages, or where they were attracted by some source, forest or meadow. As a result, their political structure remained unchanged; like the Arcadians, who were in exactly the same position in Hellas, here it did not come to the merging of communities, but only more or less weakly united alliances were formed. Especially in the Abruzzi, due to the secluded position of the mountain valleys, individual cantons lived a strictly closed life, not entering into any relations either with each other or with foreigners; this explains why they lived without a strong internal connection between themselves, completely isolated from the rest of Italy and, despite the courage of their population, participated in the historical events of the peninsula to a lesser extent than any other component of the Italic nation. On the contrary, the Samnites played the same prominent role in the political development of the eastern Italic tribe, which belonged to the Latins in the western tribe. From early times, perhaps even from the time of the first migration, the Samnite nation has been bound by relatively strong political ties, which later enabled it to compete in an equal struggle with Rome for the first place in Italy. About when and how this internal connection arose, we know as little as about its organization; but it is clear to us that no single community prevailed in Samnium, and still more clearly that there was no city there that could become the same center for the Samnite tribe, as Rome became for the Latin; the whole strength of the country lay in individual rural communities, and the power was in the hands of an assembly composed of representatives of these communities; the same assembly appointed, if necessary, the allied commander-in-chief. This explains why the Samnite alliance, in contrast to the Roman one, did not pursue an aggressive policy, but limited itself to the defense of its possessions; only in a united state are forces so concentrated and passions so passionate that a systematic expansion of territory can be undertaken. That is why the whole history of these two peoples was, as it were, predetermined by diametrically opposed systems of their colonization. What the Romans acquired was acquired by the state, and what the Samnites owned was conquered by detachments of volunteers who separately undertook the seizure of foreign lands and which, in happiness and in misfortune, were left to their fate. However, the conquests of the Samnites on the shores of the Tyrrhenian and Ionian seas belong to a later era, and while Rome was under the rule of kings, they seem to have just succeeded in taking possession of those lands in which we find them afterwards. The only event from the circle of these popular movements that was caused by the Samnite colonization was the attack of the Tyrrhenes from the upper sea, the Umbrians and the Dagos in 230 [524 BC] from the founding of Rome on the Greek city of Cuma; if one can believe in highly romanticized tales, the oppressors and the oppressed?as is usually the case in such raids?were united in one army; the Etruscans united with their enemies - the Umbrians, and with these latter - the Iapigi, pushed south by the Umbrian settlers. However, the enterprise failed: thanks to the superiority of the Hellenic military art and the courage of the tyrant Aristodemus, the attack of the barbarians on the flourishing seaside city was repelled.

Source: Theodor Mommsen. "History of Rome". Volume 1. "Science", "Juventa", St. Petersburg. 1994, p. 104-107.
Book 1. Until the abolition of royal power. Chapter 7. Hegemony of Rome in Latium.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #209 Gepost op: maart 08, 2023, 09:58:24 am »

Embroidery as a unique code of your region. From Luhansk to Lviv - features of embroidery in each region http://vsviti.com.ua/ukraine/43776 )
For Ukrainian embroidery is not just clothes. It's something very special: personal, native, sacred. Embroidery is like a symbol that retains its roots, identity, understanding of oneself. This is our history: mythology, religion, the ancient art of our ancestors, the soul of our people. And more than that, the embroidery encrypts our genetic code.
Video of the TV channel Ukraine (http://kanalukraina. tv/)

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/largest-human-genomic-family-tree-identifies-nealy-27-million-ancestors-180979657/

https://vsviti.com.ua/ukraine/43776?fbclid=IwAR0t8HDDPtVaLNkNeign2otlcSJnm3RcipyJlADdYanScqzCL3ZysKj-0Ac
Vyshyvanka as a unique code of your region. From Luhansk to Lviv - peculiarities of embroidery of each region (photo)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #210 Gepost op: maart 09, 2023, 07:30:28 am »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02eDYLhuReiiYMUhnhZvzTtFPzhUBsGdSypf4iUajCH9N1cUgpJQm6pJuKHyevdjMJl&id=100089857710215&__cft__[0]=AZX9iV7Dwor5c2qi8p0mf9Ln6nR8titqBL3WHHptbCCUhtqwNl1ARODHtxj2UYotFwuDvegHfTgGzqmA3VkYgh0RcXV3G5sFiecQ6E20nckTnoPC5fJxcHJ9ZVsLse3Kg6lnEIqmDsph70aHah0iKjVPQj0sYkWFABFQ9MLQ7SaElQ&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R
- Кто основал Москву?
- Юрий Долгорукий.
- Кто был он?
- Ну, это сын Владимира Мономаха.
- Так это князь киевский?
- Ага, так Киев основал Москву! Так Россия это Украина! Что там делать?
комментарий: на самом деле Украина - ЕДИНСТВЕННАЯ РОССИЯ, рузия - это Московия
- Who founded Moscow?
- Yuri Long-handed.
- Who was he?
- Well, this is the son of Vladimir Monomakh.
- So this is the prince of Kiev?
- Yeah, so Kyiv founded Moscow! So Russia is Ukraine! Wat is there to do?
in fact Ukraine is the ONLY RUSsia, ruzzia is Moskovia

Map of Poland and Hungary by Sebastian Munster, 1550. The map shows ?Russia? for Ukraine, ?Russia Alba? for Belarus, while the Moscow Princedom is called ?Moscovia.? http://www.lithuanianmaps.com/images/1540_munster_polonia_et_ungaria_XV_nova_tabula_davidrumsey.jpg

. shows you can't rewite history....it was there and can't be changed

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #211 Gepost op: maart 15, 2023, 08:03:39 am »
https://web.archive.org/web/20220920160550/https://baitsar.blogspot.com/2021/09/blog-post_19.html
RUS - ANCIENT UKRAINIAN LAND: HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS AND GEOGRAPHICAL MAPS

Andriy Baitsar

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2021
RUS - ANCIENT UKRAINIAN LAND: HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS AND GEOGRAPHICAL MAPS

Rus (Dav.-Rus. Рȣс, рѹсскаѧ землѧ , Sr.-Greek Ῥωσία‎, lat. Russia , Ruthenia ) is a multi-meaning term that was used at different times to denote a social group (corporation, strata or estate), ethnos (groups clans, tribe or people), territories and states in Eastern Europe with the center in the middle of the Dnieper region.

Rus (singular русы́н ) is an ethnonym usually used to refer to the population of Kyivan Rus. In early times (until the end of the 12th - the beginning of the 13th century), it was used only for the inhabitants of Kyiv and the lands close to it: the Kyiv and Pereyaslav principalities of the Middle Dnipro region, and later - the entire population of the state.

According to Nestor the Chronicler, the exact date of the proclamation of the state of Rus is 852. Nestor Lytopyets in "The Tale of Bygone Years" asked: "Where did the Russian land come from?" And he himself answered: "In the summer of 852, the Russian land will begin to be called Russia." In "Povista..." under the year 852, the following message is recorded: "In the summer of 6360 [852], indicta 15, when Michael began to reign, the Russian land began to be called Russian land." Right here we learn that under this tsar "Rus came to Tsargorod, which is written about in the Greek annals; so let's start from this date and count down..." Then a detailed chronology is given - how many years passed from Adam to the flood, from the flood to Abraham, from Abraham to Moses, from Moses to David, from David to the captivity in Jerusalem, from this captivity to Alexander Macedonian, from Alexander the Great to Christmas, from Christmas to Emperor Constantine, from Emperor Constantine to Emperor Michael.

The name "Russian land" arose, like other historical names (Lyad land, Bulgarian land, Hungarian land), from the common name of the peoples who inhabited this territory, later the ethnonym (the name of a people) turned into a polytonym (the name of a political entity). In medieval sources, the territory of Russia was mostly limited to Kyiv, Chernihiv and Pereyaslav lands and was not used to denote Galicia or Novgorod land. After the Mongol invasion, the name spread to other East Slavic lands where there were parishes of the Christian Church of the Byzantine rite (the so-called Russian faith): White, Black, Red or Galician, Little Rus appeared.

The territory of Podillia, which was part of the Galicia-Volyn state, in the annals of the 13th century. occurs under the name "Lower Russia, Lower".

The origin of the name "Rus", as well as its etymology, has not been clarified and remains the subject of a long debate. The difficulties of localization of the original Rus are due to the nature of the sources, domestic and foreign. Most of them contain insufficiently specific and often contradictory information.

The ethnonym Rus (hrus) was first mentioned in the Syrian chronicle of the 6th century. N. e. in relation to some population in the Northern Black Sea region (perhaps a separate tribe), the ethnic attribution of which is unknown. The parallel use of terms with the roots ros and rus is evidenced in ancient historical documents. In Eastern sources, the term russ prevails , in Byzantine sources - rosy, in Western European sources - rusy (but sometimes also ros, rosy), and in Old Russian writing the names Rus, Russian, although occasionally Russian ("Pravda Rosskaya") prevail. However, the land in which the Rus (or Rus) lived had only a nameRus.

The "people of the Rus" (Ρώς) in Byzantium had been known for a long time, and this form of naming, and as a self-name, is recorded in the "Bertyn Annals" in 839 , where it is said that people arrived from Constantinople to the court of Louis the Pious, who "said, that they, that is, their people, are called Rhos" [se, id est gentem suam, Rhos vocari dicebant].

Another Latin version of the name "Russians" ( rusii ), derived from the Greek ρουσιοι , was used in the middle of the 10th century. (958-962)  bishop of Cremona Luidprand: according to his work "Antapodosis", the Byzantine mercenary army includes "some people ... which the Greeks call ... Russians because of their strength of body" [gens quaedam ... quam a qualitate corporis Graeci vocant... Rusios] [ Melnikova EA [Commentary 3 to Chapter 9] // Konstantin Bagryanorodny. On the management of empires. Text, translation, comments, edited. H. G. Lytavryna, A. P. Novosyltseva. ? Moscow: Nauka, 1991. ? P. 308 ].

For the first time, the concept of Rosia [Ρωσία] to denote the "land of the Russians" was used in the work "On Ceremonies" ( about 956-959) by the Byzantine emperor Constantine VII Porphyrogenet (908-959). In contrast to the original Slavic root " rus ", the consonant root " ros " was used. This substitution took place in connection with the identification of the people "Rus" with the biblical "Prince Ros", widespread in Byzantium since the 9th century, thus the term took the form "R o sia" instead of "R u sia".

It is generally accepted that the oldest mention of the Rus in Arabic literature belongs to the geographer and historian Ibn Khordadbeh (2nd half of the 9th century).

In Ukrainian documents, the Greek toponym "Russia" was already widely used, at least from the XI century. Today, the use of this title is known in the seals of the following metropolitans: Feopept (mentioned in 1039), Ephrem (mentioned in 1055), George (1062 - c. 1075), Nicholas (mentioned in 1102) and Michael (1131-1147), as well as some princes: Volodymyr Monomakh, Andrii-Mstislav, the wife of Prince Oleh-Mikhail Svyatoslavich (? 1115), the Greek Feofano. [ Iryna Zhylenko. To the history of the use of the toponym "Rus", "Russia" in Ukrainian historiography until the 18th century. and, in particular, the author of "Synopsis"].

In 1299, Metropolitan Maxim of Kyiv, Greek by origin, moved to Suzdal Oblast, to the ulus of the Golden Horde. The Khan of the Golden Horde was also sympathetic to this. Having moved to Zalyssia, the metropolitans of Kyiv were called "Russian" there as well. Some of them called themselves "Metropolitans of All Russia", others - "Metropolitans of Kyiv and All Russia".

In the years 1354-56, 1356 and 1378-1380, the Lithuanian Metropolitan also had the title of Metropolitan of " All Russia " .

In 1448, the Council of Orthodox Bishops, "by order of the sovereign", without the consent of the Patriarch of Constantinople, appointed Iona as the Metropolitan of "Kyiv". This event is considered the beginning of the separation of the Moscow Church. In 1453, the Moscow Church, which was canonically part of the Kyiv Metropolitanate, arbitrarily separated. In contrast to Moscow, in Kyiv the Florentine Union was perceived neutrally, and Isidore remained the Metropolitan of Kyiv until 1458. On October 15, 1458, the Patriarch of Constantinople Gregory III (Mamma), who was exiled by his Orthodox flock and clergy in Rome, granted the new Uniate Metropolitan Gregory II the title - "Metropolitan of Kyiv, Galicia and All Russia". This title was held by the head of the Orthodox Kyiv Metropolitanate until the annexation of the Kyiv Orthodox Metropolitanate by the Moscow Patriarchate in 1686, and by the Greek-Catholic Metropolitans of Kyiv until 1806. Metropolitan Iona (?1461) was the last metropolitan in Moscow who had the title of "Kyiv and All Russia". His successors at the department were already called " Moscow and All Russia ".

The first (after the separation of the Moscow Metropolis) Metropolitans of Kyiv, Galicia and All Russia - Grigory II, Mysail Pstruch, Iona, Yosif Bolgarinovych were supporters of the Florentine Union (the union of 1439 between the Eastern and Western (Roman) Churches), but they maintained ties with Patriarch of Constantinople, and all of them (except Misail) were approved by the patriarch as metropolitans.

The term "Russia" is not found in the chronicles of Rus (Kyivska). For the first time this word in Cyrillic appears only in 1387 in the title of the title of the Metropolitan of Kyiv and "All Russia" (Рѡсїѧ) Kyprian ( In the summer of 6895 [1387], April 24, this book was signed in the Studio monastery by Kyprian the humble Metropolitan of Kyiv and All Russia ).

Western European cartography only in the 12th century. " prescribes " Russia on the world map. The name referred mainly to the Middle Dnieper region. Over time, the name " Rus " began to take root in the periphery - in the west, and then in the north. During this period, it appears only on Northern European maps - in England, Iceland and Lower Saxony. On the maps of the XII-XIV centuries. contains forms of the term "Russia" (Rus) with one letter and with two letters "c"  ( "Rusia", "Rucia", "Russia" ). The form with two letters " s " in Greek texts is found only from the 14th century.

The toponym Rossia is found on a number of maps of the XIV-XV centuries, including in the Catalan Atlas (1375).

So, the form Rosia ( Rossia ), adopted from Byzantium, is found alongside the forms Russia, Ruscia, Ruzzia, less often Ruthenia . The form Rossia is found in the Latin texts of Marco Polo , Guillaume de Rubruck . There were also a number of variations of the name Rusi with the letter "o" in the root (for example, Rosie by Andrea Bianco).

"All Russia" is a prefix to the title of the Russian Grand Dukes of Kyiv. In the sources, it is found in relation to Vsevolod Yaroslavovich (Dev.-Russian: Vsevolodє Ӕroslavavych; 1030-1093; Grand Duke of Kyiv (1076-1077, 1078-1093); Volodymyr Monomakh (Dev.-Russian: Volodimer Vsevolodovych; baptized Vasyl ; 1053) ?1125; Grand Duke of Kyiv (1113?1125 ); Yuri Dovgoruky (1090?1157, Dav.-Rus. Gyurgy Volodymyrovych, Dyurgy Volodymyrovych, son of Volodymyr Monomakh; Grand Duke of Kyiv (1149?1151, 1155?1157); Rostislav Mstislavich ( or Mstislav Izyaslavych , the name of the ruling prince in Kyiv at that time is not named); Roman Mstislavych(ca. 1152-1205, Grand Duke of Kyiv (1201, 1204) and Mstislav Romanovych (known as Mstislav the Old , 1156-1223, Grand Duke of Kyiv (1212-1223))   (after: Gorsky A. A. Prince of "All Russia" to 14th century // Eastern Europe in Antiquity and the Middle Ages: Political Institutions and Supreme Power. ? M., 2007).

Roman Mstislavovich (King Danylo's father) is first named "Grand Duke Roman" and "Autocrat of All Russia" in the Ipatiev Chronicle under the year 6709 (1201).

At the Synod of the Patriarch of Constantinople in 1303, during the consideration of the issue of the formation of the Galicia-Volyn Church Metropolis, it was decided to call the then Kyiv and Galicia-Volyn principalities Mikr? Russia ( Greek: Mikr? Ῥωσία - Mikr? Rhōs?a; Little Russia), i.e. "Old Russia, initial , main, older"), and Zalissia and Novgorod Oblast - Megale Russia ( Greek: Μεγαλη Ῥωσία - Meg?lē Rhōs?a; Great Russia), which meant "Later, derivative, newly created Russia". The list of dioceses of Great and Little Russia, dated 1347 , includes 12 dioceses to Great Rus , which were under the authority of the metropolitan of Kyiv , and to Little Rus - 6 dioceses, which from 1303 were under the authority of the metropolitan of Galicia (Galician-Volyn state), and 1 diocese, which was included in the sphere of influence of Lithuania in 1339 -1351 years. Since the name of the Transdnieper Slavs with Russian roots has long been established in Byzantium   ("the people of Russia"), it was also reflected in the term Russia, which was finally established at the end of the 15th century.

Monarchs of the Galicia-Volyn state in the XIII-XIV centuries. in addition to the princely title, they began to wear the title of the kings of Russia, given by the Pope. According to Ya. Isaevich, they meant by "Russia" the territory of their principality. According to L. Voytovych, the title was pretentious and extended to all of Russia. With the prefix "all" he is noted in the letter of the brothers Andriy and Lev Yuryevich to the master of the Teutonic Order (1316) - duces totius terrae Russiae, Galiciae et Lademiriae ("princes of the whole land of Russia, Halych and Volodymyr") and in the deed of Prince Yury Troydenovich (1335 ) - dux totius Russiae Minoris ("prince of all Little Russia").

The formula "All of Russia / Russia / Russia" was used by the Grand Dukes of Moscow from the middle of the 14th century, starting with Semen the Proud ( 1317-1353 ; Prince of Moscow and Grand Duke of Volodymyr (1340-1353). On his seal, the inscription: "Seal of Prince Great All Rus'. It must be understood that in the Middle Ages and early modern times there were no official names of states, instead there were official titles of monarchs.

Ivan III also added the prefix "all Russia" to his grand ducal domain. For the first time, Ivan III was called the "sovereign and autocrat of all Russia" in Metropolitan Zosima's "Announcement on Easter" ( 1492 ). And in 1497, a double-headed eagle appeared for the first time on the Grand Duke's seal - the Byzantine and imperial state coat of arms. This title was preserved in his successors, but he was not involved in the name of the country. "However, they," writes V. Sergeevich, a well-known researcher of the history of Russian law, about the successors, "do not limit themselves to the title of "sovereign of all Russia", but add to it the old title of "grand prince of Volodymyr, Moscow, Novgorod, etc.

In the 1490s, two and a half centuries after all traces of the united Kievan Rus had disappeared, this title had the same degree of credibility as the king of France would have enjoyed if, fighting the German Empire, he had proclaimed himself "lord of all the Franks" ". At that time, this title contradicted the separate identity acquired by the "Rusyns" of Lithuania, different from the "Russians" of Muscovy. Indeed, this title seemed so unrealistic to the Lithuanians that they agreed to accept it as a small price for Ivan's favor. At that time, they did not suspect anything, although they retreated the ideological cornerstone of territorial ambitions, which the Russians would later assert for half a millennium." The title "All Russia" soon became a basis for the rulers of Muscovy to carry out annexationist plans. The aggressive policy of medieval Muscovy in Russian historiography is often masked by the concept of "collection of Russian lands." When Ivan III ascended the throne, the Grand Duchy of Moscow was a relatively small state. Its territory did not exceed 430,000 square meters. km". After the capture of the vast lands of Veliky Novgorod, which reached as far as the White Sea and the Urals, the territory of Muscovy grew to more than 2 million square meters. km, that is, it increased immediately six times! This strategically strengthened the Muscovite state, fueled its aggressive appetites for other Slavic lands. the territory of Muscovy increased to more than 2 million square meters. km, that is, it increased immediately six times! This strategically strengthened the Muscovite state, fueled its aggressive appetites for other Slavic lands. the territory of Muscovy increased to more than 2 million square meters. km, that is, it increased immediately six times! This strategically strengthened the Muscovite state, fueled its aggressive appetites for other Slavic lands.

In the XV-XVII centuries. Ukrainian scribes and high church hierarchs began to use the term "Russia" and confuse it with the name "Rus". The following titles are attested in the official documents of that time: "Metropolitan of the Kiev Throne and All Russia" (Metropolitan Mysail, 1476), "Metropolitan of Kyiv, Galicia and All Russia" (Metropolitan Ipatiy Potiy, 1605), etc., and the Ruthenians (Ukrainians and Belarusians) sometimes called themselves "Russian" or "Rosky" people, thus emphasizing their national difference from Moscow's "Russians".

In the Muscovy region itself, the terms " Russia", "Russia" to denote the country began to be used in the 16th century: the name " Russia" was first attested in a Moscow deed of 1517.

Grand Duke of Moscow Ivan IV the Terrible in 1547 proclaimed himself king and was crowned king, began to use the title: " Sovereign, Tsar and Grand Duke of All Russia   ( всеѧ̀ руссии )". Since 1554, the title of "emperor" has been unconditionally recognized by Protestant England (Queen Elizabeth) for Ivan IV. With particular persistence, Ivan the Terrible sought the recognition of his royal title by the Polish and Lithuanian states, but neither the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, nor the Kingdom of Poland, nor the united Commonwealth never agreed to this demand.

At the end of the 16th century - beginning 17th century the word " Russia " was changed to "Russia" under the influence of the church-book tradition.

Among the early examples of its emphatically conscientious use, it is worth mentioning the greeting poems of 1591 by the students of the Lviv Fraternal School in honor of the visit of Kyiv Metropolitan Mykhailo Rogoza. The schoolboy's muse obviously overdid it here - in the short text, Russia and the Russian people are mentioned as many as seven times, and the metropolitan is called "the only eye of Russia".With the outbreak in the 1620s of the activity of a scholarly center at the Kyiv-Pechersk Monastery, and from 1632 ? at the newly established Kyiv-Mohyla Collegium, Russia in general turned into a brand of Orthodox intellectuals. It doesn't matter if he wrote in Russian, Polish, or Latin, and it doesn't matter what his tolerance for everything Polish was, the fashion for the "true", "specifically Orthodox" naming of Russia hangs over this. Therefore, on the pages of Kyiv texts, "Latin" Roksolania coexists with "anti-Latin" Russia in a completely peaceful neighborhood - ideology by ideology, and brand by brand. Here are just a few examples of such "inconsistency of positions": according to one of the highest authorities of Kyiv scholarship, Zahara Kopystenskyi, "Orthodox Russia" is inhabited by "the people of Roksol", then "the people of Russia", and the latter "lives in love and harmony with the Polish and Lithuanian people" (1621); in the mourning poem of 1622 by the rector of the Kyiv fraternal school Kasiyan Sakovich for the death of the Cossack hetman Pyotr Sagaidachny "Russia" honors the hero who faithfully served the king; in the 1638 treatise on miracles in the Kyiv-Pechersk Monastery, Athanasius Kalnofoyskyi places a poetic tombstone (clearly of his own authorship) to the hero of the Kyiv frontier, Semenov Lyka, who was "spawned by Roxolańska and Polish land" [Roxolańska z Polską ziemią, z korzej spiodzon]; in the school recitation of 1646 in honor of one of the trustees of the Kyiv-Mohyla college, Adam Kisel, the college itself was called "Roxolanae Palladis Lycaeum", and the public significance of the patron was emphasized byYakovenko N. Choosing a name VERSUS  choosing a path (Names of the Ukrainian territory between the end of the 16th and the end of the 17th centuries ). 2009 ].

The term "Great Russians" was first used in 1627 in the Ukrainian dictionary "Lexikon slovenorosskyi " ( Леѯиконъ slavenorωсский or Именъ тлёкованије ) of the outstanding figure of Ukrainian culture Pamvo Berind (between 1550 and 1570-1632).

The concept of a three-unit Slavonic people, according to which Ukrainians are called Little Russians , was probably put forward by the Ukrainian philosopher Innokenty Gisel in the work Synopsis of Kyiv in 1674. This idea was further developed by another Ukrainian philosopher, a companion of the Russian Tsar Peter the Great, Feofan Prokopovich. Russian historian Tatishchev and scientist Lomonosov completed the development of the concept of a triune Russian nation.

On the map of the Italian A. Bianca in 1436 above the territory of northeastern Russia there is an inscription in Latin. " Imperio Rosie Magna" (Great Russian Empire). The name "V. R." contains: on the map " Moscovie dite autrement Grande et Blanche Russie " (Moscow or Great and White Russia) of 1677 by P. Duval ( Pierre Du Val); Nicholas Visscher the Younger (1649-1702) - Piscator, "Map of Muscovy or Great Russia" (lat. MOSCOVIAE seu RUSSIAE MAGNAE Generalis Tabula ), 1681.

In Muscovy, the name "Great Russia" was used for the first time in "Apostol", printed in Moscow in 1565 by I. Fedorov and P. Mstislavets. In the "Psalter" printed in 1577 in Moscow Sloboda, the name "Great Russia" is also used. To the Moscow title. tsars, the term "Great   Russia"   entered the 16th century, in particular, in 1584, Tsar Fedir Ivanovich was titled as autocrat "all Great Russia".

After the Treaty of Pereyaslav (1654), as well as the conquest of the Belarusian lands of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (1655), Tsar Oleksii Mykhailovych was referred to in the title: "By the grace of God, the Great Sovereign, Tsar and Grand Duke, autocrat of all Great, Little, and White Russia ... ( By the grace of God, the Great Sovereign Tsar and Grand Duke, autocrat of all Great and Little and White Russia ... ). 

The name "Moscow" appears on geographical maps at the end of the 15th century.

1525 (October). Venice. The first handwritten map of Muscovy was created by the Italian cartographer Battista Agnese ( c. 1500-1564).

1525. The first hand- written map of Muscovy.

The first hand- written map of Muscovy was discovered relatively recently, in 1993 . purchased by the Russian State Archive of Ancient Acts . In terms of content, it is very close to Battista Agnese's map of Muscovy. B. A. Rybakov considers this published map to be "the original, rough sketch , made after Dmytro Gerasimov's departure from Italy between July and October 1525." (Rybakov 1994). However , it is hardly appropriate to call it a "rough draft"; it is completely finished and ready for printing. And it cannot be considered primary in relation to the map of Battista Agnes, because in this case, the latest geographical information of the printed map would be more complete (Kudryavtsev O.F., 2020).

In the second floor 17th century the option "Russia" continued to be used . In both versions, in the conditions of the lack of standardization characteristic of the pre-Peter period , spellings with one and two letters "c" varied . The final approval of spelling through "o" and with two "s" took place in the era of Peter I, who proclaimed in 1721 the Russian the empire

In Western sources, in particular in cartographic ones, of the XV-XVI centuries. Ukraine mostly appeared under the name " Rus " , and the people were called " Rus ", "Ruthenians", or " Ruthenians ", including Ukrainian (Zaporozhian Cossacks). During this period, Europeans recorded that " Rus " and " Muscovites " spoke different languages ​​and called these languages ​​" Russian " and " Muscovites " , respectively . At the same time, especially in the 18th century. in diplomatic documents and cartographic sources, Muscovy is increasingly being called "Russia " . Since there are no historically differentiated ethnonyms "Rus" and "Russia" in Western languages, this created confusion that prevailed in Western Europe and ultimately led to negative consequences for Ukraine. If the European cartographers of the XV-XVII centuries. quite clearly distinguished between "Rus" and "Muscovia", that is, Ukraine and Russia, then in later times in the West they forgot about it, identifying "Rus" (Ukraine) with "Russia" (Muscovy).

Matwii Mechowski , a Polish historian and geographer, ( Tractatus de duabus Sarmatiis , 1517): "After we have said about Asiatic Sarmatia, called Scythia, it remains to say about European Sarmatia, and Russia is first of all found in it , which was once called Roksolania . Its eastern border (latus) runs along the Tanais (Tanai) and the Meotian marshes, which separates Asia from Europe. ... near the Sarmatian mountains live the tribe of Rutenov (Rutenorum) ... Russia is bounded in the south by the Sarmatian mountains and the Tiras river, which the inhabitants call Nestr (Niestr). In the east, it ends with Tanais and Meotidibus, and Taurica Island. In the north (it borders) Lithuania, in the west with Poland."

In the Hadiatsky Agreement (concluded on September 16, 1658 between the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Hetmanship; it provided for the inclusion of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth under the name "Grand Duchy of Rus"): "only the most ancient self-identifying names : ancient Rus ("starożytna Ruś"), the language of the Russian people ("język narodu ruskiego"), the Russian prince ("w. xcia littgo, ruskiego"), the hetman of the Russian troops ("hetman wojsk ruskich"), the governments of the Russian people ("narodu ruskiego urzędy"), the hetman of the principality of Rus ("hetman xięstwa Ruskjego"), the inhabitants of the Russian land ("obywateli Ruskiej ziemie"),Russian Zaporozhian troops ("wojska ruskie zaporoskie"), to the great Russian mace ("do bulawy wielkiej ruskiej"), etc. The term Ukraine is used only once : " we were allowed to find ourselves in Ukraine [...] торговать... " [ Universal books of Ukrainian hetmans from Ivan Vyhovsky to Ivan Samoilovych (1657-1687 ). Kyiv-Lviv. 2004 ].

There is no doubt that "Moscow region" (Russia) stole (grabbed) our (Ukrainian) name Rus, which in its specific meaning - ethnic, geographical, geopolitical - fully corresponds to the modern term Ukraine. The name of the great powerful country was deliberately transferred in the XV-XVI centuries. on a small part of this state, and this gave the Muscovite region, to appropriate, albeit a fake, but, nevertheless, the ancient historical heritage of Kyivan Rus. Even Peter I, who in 1713 and 1721 issued decrees on official renaming, was able to solve the problem of changing the name of the empire (and not fully). He sent dispatches to the courts and embassies of states demanding that Muscovy be called Russia in official correspondence, otherwise he simply would not accept letters from them. 1721_in Moscow, after the renaming, there was an urgent need to write a new version of history substantiating the inheritance of the name "Russian" from Princely Russia. But Tsar Peter I did not get his hands on it.

On many European maps even of the second half of the 18th century. Russia is still marked as Muscovy.

The idea of ​​creating a new history of the Russian Empire was "brilliantly" implemented by Empress Catherine II . She issued written instructions demanding that the population of Muscovy stop calling themselves Muscovites under the threat of the death penalty.On December 4, 1783, by order of Catherine, the "Commission for the compilation of notes on ancient history, mainly Russian" was created. The commission under the command of the tsarina worked for 9 years and invented a new framework for the history of the Russian Empire, pinning its origin to Princely Russia. Contrary to the historical truth, the commission affirmed the right of Russians to the political and cultural heritage of Russia, and declared its entire population to be a "united nation." The "great historian" Catherine II carefully proofread the materials of the commission and personally compiled the genealogy of the Kiev and Moscow princes. At the same time, on the instructions of the empress, they conducted a revision of all ancient primary sources - some were corrected, others were rewritten, and the third - the most dangerous for the empire - was destroyed. The new version of Russian history was published in 1792.It became a benchmark for future historians of the 19th century. and formed the basis of Mykola Karamzin's "History of the Russian State" . This 12-volume work was published in 1816-1829. This work opened the history of Russia to the general public. Mykola Karamzin began writing "The History of the Russian State" in 1806, but did not finish it due to his death in 1826. The other two historians - Serhii Solovyov and Vasyl Klyuchevskyi  - only expanded, deepened and improved what was written earlier.

So, the historians of tsarist Russia properly set about replicating the myths about the cradle of three brotherly peoples and about the fact that "Kyiv Rus" was the first Russian state.

The imperial scheme of history was unbreakable until 1904, when it was brilliantly refuted by the outstanding historian Mykhailo Hrushevskyi. In his famous article "The usual scheme of "Russian" history..."  he scientifically proved that the creator of the thousand-year-old princely state of Rus was the Ukrainian ethnos and that the statement about "All-Russian" history and the cradle of three brotherly peoples is a complete fiction: "All-Russian" history cannot to be, as there is no "All-Russian" nationality, Hrushevsky wrote. - We know that the Kyivan state, law, and culture were the product of one nationality, Ukrainian-Russian, and Volodymyr-Moscow - the second, Great Russian.

In Latin, Western European sources, "Rus" had several names that differed in their spelling: "Ruthenia" , "Russia" , "Rusia" , "Rosia" , "Rossia" , "Ruscia" , "Roxolania" . . The Latin name of Rus  - " Ruthenia " was not used in relation to North-Eastern Rus (Muscovy), but was used for Ukrainian ethnic lands and partly Belarusian ones.

For a geographer or historian, there is a significant problem: how to translate the same word in French, German, English or any other European language, which also denotes Rus (in the sense of the medieval state of Kievan Rus or Ukrainian lands as part of the Polish Kingdom or the Grand Duchy Lithuania) and Russia, that is, Muscovy (in the sense of the Russian state)? For regions that are located in Western Europe and have the same name " Rus " , here we simply provided the transliteration (Russia, Russia). If "Moscow" exists on the map in some form in parallel with "Russia", "Russia", then we interpret "Russia" or "Russia" as "Rus", without necessarily referring to the Muscovite state. If " Moscow " disappears, and only remains" Russia " or " Russia " with reference to the Russian state, we translate as " Russia " .

The name "Russia" (Russia) roams the geographical maps of the XII - beginning of XVIII century from the Carpathians to the White Sea. A property of Western European maps is the presence of two Ruses (Galician and Novgorod) and Muscovy, separate from them. It is interesting that the name "Rossia" is also found on the map of the British Isles of 1546 by Georg Lilly.

1154 Muhammad al-Idrisi . World map. Al-Idrisi's map shows not only the territorial location of Ukraine, but also for the first time the name "Rusia" (Russia, i.e. Rus) is included on the map . The inscriptions on the map are " Ard al Rusia " - the land of Russia (the territory of Right-bank and Left-bank Ukraine), " muttasil ard al Rusia " - the united land of Russia, " minal Rusia al tuani " - dependent on Russia. Marked and signed rivers - Dnipro, Dniester, Danube, as well as Kyiv ( Kiau ) and others. Ukrainian cities.

1190 Honorius Augustodunens is . World map " The Sawley Map". Ukrainian lands on the map are marked as " Ruſſia " (Russia, i.e. Rus). The toponym " Russia " is located on a river near the Carpathians (perhaps it is the Dniester River or the Prut River). Modern Russia is marked by other names.

The border of the 12th and 13th centuries. Soliya map. The name "Russia" ( Dascia et Russia ) is found near the mouth of the Danube on the English Soliya map (Map of Henry of Mainz).

On the Icelandic map ser. XIII century the name "Rusia" (Russia) also appears . Only three cities in Europe are marked on this map: Rome, Constantinople and Kyiv (Kio) .

On John Wallingford's map, Sir. XIII century inscriptions - "Russia" , "Comannia" ( Polovtsian land).

On the German Ebstorf map of the 13th century. the state of Rus (Rucia regio) is shown , Kyiv ( Kiwen ) , the Carpathians are marked . Ancient peoples (Scythians, Alans, Dacians, Sarmatians, Getae, Kallipids) are indicated in the legend of the map.

On the English Hereford map , which dates back to the border of the XIII and XIV centuries. , recorded Slavs (Sclavi) and Rus ("Hec et Rusia" - "here is Russia"). The map shows the Don and Dnipro rivers, the Sea of ​​Azov.

1325-1339 Angelino Dulcert (Dulcert Angelino, Angellino de Dalorto) is a cartographer of the second quarter of the 14th century. Three portolan maps of Dulsert Angelino have survived to our time.

1. Portolan of the Mediterranean and Black Seas. Dated 1325-1330. Attributed to Angelino. Legend: "Hoc opus fecit Agellinus de da lorto ano dni m ccc xxy, de mense martii, camposuit hoc" (has an indistinct Roman date which has been read as MCCCXXII, MCCCXXV and MCCCXXX). Stored in: Italy, Florence, Tommaso Corzini Library.

2. Portolan of the Mediterranean and Black Seas. This portolan card is not dated. Researchers of portolans attribute its production to 1327-1340 : A. Yu. Gordeev - to 1327, H. Winter - 1327 1330, M. Destombes - 1335, T. Campbell (Tony Campbell) - 1339 ., R. Pujades (Ramon Pujades) - 1340. Preserved: Great Britain, London, British Library, Additional MS 25691.

3. Portolan of the Mediterranean and Black Seas. Dated August 1339. Made on Majorca A total of 176 toponyms. Legend: "Hoc opusfecit angelino Dulcert ano MCCCXXXVIII de mense augusti in ciuitate maioricarum" (This work was done by Angelino Dulcert in the month of August 1339 in the city of Mallorca). Held in: France, Paris, National Library, Department of Maps and Plans, GE B 696. [A. Gordeev ANALYSIS OF THE TOPONYMS OF THE BLACK SEA REGION ON THE PORTOLANA MAPS OF DULCERT ANGELINO 1325-1339 pp. 2013].

All three portolans of the Mediterranean and Black Seas have approximately the same formats: the first ? 1070?660 mm, the second ? 1025?540 mm, the third ? 1020?750 mm.

On his first portolan (1325-1330) of the Mediterranean and Black Seas there is the inscription " RUTENIAM " (near the source of the Dnieper).

On the second    portolan ( 1327 ) of the Mediterranean and Black Seas there is the inscription " Civit   de Leo " (Lviv). This is one of the first images of Lviv. On other Ukrainian lands, no cities are marked, not even Kyiv, with the exception of a dense network of oikonyms on the Black Sea coast. This is most likely because the second half of the 13th and the first half of the 14th century. - the post-Mongol Golden Horde period of desolation and decline of this space. Kyiv was first liberated from Golden Horde rule by Lithuanian-Russian troops after the battle on the Irpin River in 1321.

Between the inscriptions "Civit de Leo" and "mont de Lusom/rossie" (mountains of Russia) the map shows rhumb lines and the wind direction - "Grecho" (Greko) - north-west. Rhombus lines depart from Lviv as well.

The icon of the city of Lviv crowns the flag, where a red cross is depicted on a green field, which "grows" from the crescent moon. This flag is also mentioned in the work of the Spanish traveller, a monk of the Franciscan order in the middle of the 14th century. "The book of knowledge of all the kingdoms..." proueen)

In "The Book of Knowledge of All Kingdoms, Lands, and Possessions That Are in the World, as well as the Coats of Arms and Signs of Each Land and Possession, or the Kings and Lords Who Rule Them," the Russian Kingdom is mentioned. It is located to the east of Poland and is called the Kingdom of Lviv (Leon). The Germans call it Lunbrec. This kingdom has 5 large cities: Lviv (Leon), Kyiv (China / Chiva), Volodymyr (Basadino), Turiv (Trues) and Siver (?ever). The kingdom borders Romania (Byzantium) and the Kingdom of Swabia (Suava / Suana). The king of Lviv has a green banner with a red cross as his flag. The Lviv coat of arms ? a red cross-anchor ? is indicated on separate tables. The same coat of arms appears in the "Catalan Atlas" of 1375 as the coat of arms of Poland. Green flags with this coat of arms are on the map in Lviv and Krak?w, marking the boundaries of the Polish kingdom [Book of the Knowledge of All the Kingdoms, Lands, and Lordships that are in the World / translated by C. Markham. ? London, 1912;  Marino, Nancy F. El libro del conoscimiento de todos los reinos = The book of knowledge of all kingdoms. ? Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, 1999].

Lviv and the region were named "Leon" because of the similarity of the name with the Spanish kingdom of Le?n, which was absorbed in the 13th century. Castile and later transformed into Castile Leon. As for colors, in the 19th century, for example, all the then five districts of the city of Lviv had their own colors. Red and green were assigned to the city center and Krak?w (western) suburbs, respectively [I. Rovenchak, 2013].

On the third portolan (1339, from the collections of the National Library of Paris, compiled in Majorca) of the Mediterranean and Black Seas, the names of the countries are signed: to the east of Lviv - Rus (RUTENIA - in capital letters; near the sources of the Dnieper) and to the west of it - Poland ( Polonia). On the left is the inscription montes Rossie (mountains of Russia) and a picture of the mountains from which the Dnieper flows towards the Black Sea. Below the "mountains of Russia" are a few more small inscriptions Rossia .

The map depicts Lviv (Civita   de Leo) as a European city and also with a flag. Under the city badge is an inscription in Latin: "To this city merchants come with spices, who later go across the Gotland Sea to Flanders, mostly to Bruges." Gotland is the former name of the Baltic Sea.

Kyiv is not on this map. Instead, in the Ukrainian Black Sea steppes, there is the country of ALIANIA (Alania) on the Left Bank, the country of BURGARIA on the Right Bank, and the country of Kumania (QVMANIA) to the east of Alania. Under the inscriptions ALIANIA and QVMANIA are depicted the symbols of the power of the Golden Horde (tamga Batu (Batiya) with a crescent moon). On the edge of the map to the east of the Black Sea, Khan Uzbek and the same symbols are depicted.

1375 Abraham Cresques ( Cresques Abraham ; 1325-1387) and his son Yehuda Cresques, Jewish cartographers. In their Catalan Atlas, the map ?Panel 4 ? Eastern Europe? is placed , which has a red-blue inscription ?ROSSIA? (on the right bank of the Dnieper ). On the left are mountains, signed: ? munt lussom de rossia ?. The ownership of cities is indicated by flags . The map shows Lviv (civitat de Leo), Kyiv ( Chiva ). Lviv is marked as a European city with a flag whose coat of arms is found in the Castilian coat of arms "Book of knowledge about all kingdoms" . Kyiv is located in the middle course of the Dnieper . In the Ukrainian Black Sea steppes, on the Left Bank - the country " C CUMANIA ", on the Right Bank - the country " BURGARIA ", to the east of Cumania ( C CUMANIA ) - the country " ALIANIA " (Alania).

1380 ( approx . ). Guillem Soleri , Catalan cartographer . On his map-portal to the north of the Black Sea, near the source of the Dnieper, the inscription " Rossia" is written .

1457 _ Paolo Toscanelli (Paolo dal Pozzo Toscanelli; 1397 ? 1482 ), a Florentine scientist. On his map of the world (reprinted in 1912), made in the Ptolemaic style, the inscription "Ro?ia" ( Rus, Russia ) is drawn along the Dnieper from north to south . There is also the inscription Ropia (the right side of the word, in this case, is smoothed and looks more like the letter "P") near the Dniester (in Galicia).

The World Map of 1459 by the Venetian monk Fra Mauro or Mavro ( Fra Mauro ) is one of the first historical sources that mentions and distinguishes three "colored" parts of Russia: Red Russia (Rossia Rossa), Black Russia ( Rossia Negra ) , White Russia ( Russia Biancha ).

SOURCES

* Baitsar Andriy . Geography and cartography of Vinnytsia region. Scientific publication. The culprits; Lviv: ZUKTS, 2020. ? 640 p.

* Baitsar Andriy . UKRAINE AND UKRAINIANS ON EUROPEAN ETHNOGRAPHIC MAPS. Monograph. Lviv: ZUKTS, 2022. ? 328 p.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #212 Gepost op: maart 17, 2023, 09:07:44 am »

1917 УКРАЇНА: історія, уніформологія, фалеристика
Denys Shatalov  ?
2 d
  ?
When reviewing the available online cases of the central council happened to the document (obviously a copy) "on the malice of the day"
Resolution of the general meeting of the brothers of ki?vo-Pechersʹko? бра Assensʹko? По Lavra December 6, 1917
The General Meeting has decided:
1) Kiev-Pechersk Lavra recognizes the highest church power in Ukraine Church Orthodox All-Ukrainian Council and its orders will be mandatory.
2) Kyiv-Pechersk recognizes Ukraine's highest regional power Ukrainian Central Council
3) Kiev-Pechersʹka Lavra has to give as much money as possible for the formation of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church Cathedral of the All-Ukrainian Church Orthodox Council
4) Kiev-Pechersk Lavra must work necessarily for the benefit of the Ukrainian people
Chairman of the Assembly Archimandrite Clement
Members of Yeromonk Ioaniky
Yeromonk Doropheus
Writer Monk Tertiy
C U D A Y, F. 1115. op. 1. , argue. 50. the arc. 88.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #213 Gepost op: maart 28, 2023, 07:45:18 am »
Finally, the oldest monument of architecture of the Rivne region came out of the occupation of the Moscow Patriarchate.
Through this door (which is in the photo) entered the Dormition Temple of the city of Dorogobuzh and Prince Ostrozky.
The church was built in the 12th century.
Then dorogobuzh was the capital of the great duchy, which included practically the whole Rivne region and partly zhytomyr region and khmelnyččina.
In the 13th century, the capital was moved to Peresopnytsia and the city ceases to be such a powerful center.
Until the 16th century, when Dorogobuzh became the property of the princes of Ostrog, the temple was already in a ruined state, so Konstantin Ivanovich restored the church and built the Assumption Monastery around the temple.
His son Prince Vasily Constantine gave the city Magdeburg right and took care of the church extensively, so much that he capitalistically rebuilt it, even changing the direction of the temple from east-west to north-south. From the 12th century Only three walls to go and the fourth one is brought up. Later the church was finished, adding a new altar part with counterforces.
From the 16th century The church remained even the stairs of the exit to the pulpit where Prince Ostrozky could pray.
Did the authentic paintings of the 16th century survive? on the walls we don't know, there are paintings for the 20th century.
However, if you go up to the second floor of the built bell tower, you can see that the fronton was decorated with a fresco with the scene of the Assumption of the Virgin in the 18th century. That is, in the middle under the late paintings should be ancient murals.
Very interesting are carved in stone details of the entrance portal of the 16th century. Which was destroyed when the wooden bell tower was built. The bell must be dismantled and moved to another place.
The church is unique to our region and the community is determined to restore the monument

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #214 Gepost op: april 01, 2023, 18:02:00 pm »
THE MYSTERY OF THE ANCIENT MOUNTAIN
One of the residents of the city of mel?topol dug in his garden well and suddenly unexpectedly fell into the dungeon. After some time, the staff of the F Institute of Archaeology arrived at the scene. F. The ponytail and the N. N. Volochkova. After examining the dungeon in detail and not finding anything special, they decided to make a deep exploration. When their screw reached a depth of six meters, they discovered small buttons in the ground, then up to two hundred different gold items, a human lower jaw, a small bronze bell and several forged iron nails. They collected these findings in an area of up to one square meter.
Then the Institute was decided to conduct excavations in an area of about 150 square meters, and later expand them. Managed the excavations by a senior scientist, a candidate of historical sciences A. A. Work out. Excavations were held in the city among the buildings, so I had to break through the underground corridors. Several dozens of workers have been working over the course of three months. Mountains of earth were transported by transporters. To ensure the walls and ceilings of the stolenʹ that were formed not obvalilisʹ at a depth of more than 10 meters, a mine fastening was installed.
The Ancestors of Melitopol told that at the site of the excavations a few decades ago there was a large mound. There is now only a portion of it accidentally used for construction. In the center of the mound at a great depth archaeologists found an underground room - a hole once dug 4 meters long and 2 meters wide. Not far from her turned out to be another, slightly smaller.
Then began a thorough investigation of the central pit. The workers were more than 10 meters deep, but nothing noticeable turned out. Archaeologists began to doubt the usefulness of further work, as a large rock standing on a rib near one of the walls suddenly fell. He was quickly pulled away and scientists saw the entrance to the catacomb - the Scythian king's usurp. It was cold from the premises. Archaeologists walked down a dark passage, but the road was blocked by a boy's skeleton. As it then turned out, the explorers were not the first to enter, here in the old days there were already robbers.
In the central usipal lay a Scythian king in shell and luxurious clothes, with expensive weapons next to him. Almost all the gold items were taken by the robbers, but they must have been in a hurry and did not discover the hideouts where very interesting items were. Here, under the reddish rays of an electric lamp was the surface of a gold-covered gorge?a bow and arrow holder on which ancient jewellers depicted scenes from Greek mythology. In the heart of the archaeologists found up to 70 well-preserved bronze arrow tips and a place for a bow.
Gorito hung to combat, okovanogo зо bronze belt. The belt supported the portupei's shoulder covered in gold ornaments that constituted an image of a Scythian goddess sitting on the throne. In the hands of the goddess a large mirror, in front of her is a scythus drinking from rytona (drinking horns). The Tsar escorted into the afterlife armed slave warrior. And above their grave were buried two horses, zaguzdan? and saddled. Vuzdečki and saddles a lot of bronze and iron jewelry.
The smaller pit also opened the entrance to the catacomb and the corridor that ended in the queen's usipalʹnice ль. On the head of the queen - gold diadem, clothes and shoes us??n? gold jewelry, pendants, buttons. According to preliminary estimates, more than two kilograms of gold were spent on the processing of this clothing.
The skeleton of the rabbi was discovered in the corridor leading to the usipalʹnic?. Probably unintentionally went into the grave for the Queen of Slave as her fingers were convulsively compressed apparently during the murder. The rabbi's attire was extremely poor: found only one small earring, a necklace of simple beads and two bracelets - bronze and iron. In the corridor, everything needed for a queen and a slave was discovered: eleven ancient vessels - amphoras set, probably with wine, a bronze cauldron with boiled ram bones, a few clay vessels and other items. Caring relatives didn't forget to put in the grave even a needle and vereteno. Here in the hallway, a free yoke and the remains of the Skifian cart chained with iron were found.
Although the burial in the Melitopol mound was partially looted, it is still rich in finds and of interest to science. During the excavations, more than five thousand various items, including about four thousand gold items, were discovered. The burial was done more than two thousand years ago - in the IV-III centuries BC. well.. , when in the pričornomorsʹkih steppah lived the nomadic and zemlerobsʹk? tribes of the Scythians. The Scythians created a peculiar and high culture that caused a significant impact on the culture of early Slavs.
P. S. Ancient chronicles say: Apparently exploring ancient Scythian mounds is a very exciting activity, but so dangerous, because who knows what might actually be hiding there.
  ?   ?
  Under the Napoleon Eagle: The Galician Kingdom, which was formed with the assistance of Napoleon Bonaparte, lasted only five months. But what were the prospects then..!
Shortly - May 5, 2021 will pass exactly 200 years since the death of French Emperor Napoleon and Bonaparte. Date as date, you say, nothing special. And why should she bother us..?
I don't know how for others, but for Galicia this date is not already so neutral. Why, you ask? And, because on the grounds of today's Western Ukraine at the beginning of the nineteenth century there was a state that is not written in textbooks and not asked questions in exams.
This country existed briefly - only five months, but had all the attributes of independence and on the right side - was a completely legitimate creation recognized by Europe at the time.
So, events unfolded in this way: May 27, 1809, the troops of the Duchy of Warsaw invaded Galicia, took away, from the Austrians, Lviv and declared the exit of the Galician region from under the Austrian monarchy (actually, Habsburgs, half a century before, annexed Polish lands and therefore Poland, while the states, did not exist).
A few days after those events, namely: June 2, 1809 in Lviv, the creation (the official name below): "The Kingdoms of Both Galicia under the protection of His Majesty Emperor and King Napoleon the Great". In addition, the military administration in lviv and on the trenah of Galician Ukraine was led by a 35-Year-old brigadnij general Alexander Anthony Yan Ro?netsky - a Ukrainian nobleman from pod?ll?. At the same time, the military temporary government was created in lviv.
Napoleon Bonaparte himself was in Vienna at that time and, from that epic day on June 2, 1809, he became the heir of the royal dynasties of Ryurikovich and Romanovich on our lands. The ambassador of the Kingdom of Both Galicia, Count Ignatius Roman Pototsky, came to Napoleon's pond from Lviv (where he was poisoned two months later in Vienna - August 30, 1809). Documents have been published that show that Napoleon tried to preserve the sovereignty of the kingdom of Both Galicia and offered, on the royal throne in Lviv, to imprison Ferdinand von Lotaring-Habsburg, Duke of W?rzburg.
Following the official proclamation of the state, the creation of a regular army of the Kingdom of Both Galicia immediately began, which was called "the Galician-French Army". However, the formation of this army took place simultaneously in two centers: the Western grouping - on the Kholmsʹkaya Rus and Podlasie, and the Eastern grouping - in the Western Podilla and the surrounding areas (circulis: Ternopil, Zolochiv, Zalishchitsky, Berezhansky, Zhovkiv, Stryysky and Sandomirsky).
Already two months after the proclamation of the mentioned Galician Kingdom - in mid-August 1809, 6 cavalry regiments were formed (kawaleria galicyjsko-francuska), of which five Ulan, one hussar, and three infantry regiments. Under ternopil was formed horse squad (about 200 saber) under the command of colonel k. Rozvadovsky, as well as Yeger battalion (300 bayons) under the command of retired lieutenant of Austrian service Yu. Markhocʹkogo, which was joined by small squads of ?ger?v colonel I. Chosnovsky and Baron Jerzy von Gogendorf. Instead, foot and horse squads were formed in the Stryjsky and sandomirsʹkomu circulah under the general command of Lieutenant Peter Terletsky. At the same time, in Berezhany, a cavalry squadron under the command of Aloiz Tsikovsky was formed, and in Brody - a regular infantry regiment was deployed.
Starting on June 9, 1809, the center of mobilization of Galician-French military formations became a military camp in the town of Dzvynyach in southern Ternopil region, where volunteers also went. So, the idea of an independent state (Nepolian, and non-Austrian) was so much dominated by the local population that by the end of July 1809, the total number of organized and equipped troops of the kingdom of Both Galicia in the east, was 5000 soldiers and officers. And the commanders of these military newly created Galician formations were Ukrainians, Germans, Austrians, Poles.
In late July - early August 1809, Napoleon Bonaparte, trying to preserve the sovereignty of the kingdom of Both Galicia, still chose Ferdinand III, Grand Duke of W?rzburg, as his candidate to his throne. However, the neprodumana tactics of the troops of the duchy of Warsaw led to lviv having to leave and retreat under zamost?. As a result of this front nakedness, two placdarmes of the Galician-French troops (east and west) turned out to be separated by a 200-230 kilometer wide lane controlled by the enemy - the Austrian divisions.
So, the kingdom of Both Galicia lasted only five months: from June 2, 1809 to October 14, 1809, when the Traite de Schonbrunn Peace Treaty (Traite de Schobrunn) was signed, and the Military Provisional Government of this state formation worked until December 31, 1809.
The scale of the Galician militaria at that time is evidenced by at least the fact that, according to the lists for December 1809, the ranks of the Galician royal army included 8400 pike infantry and 5500 sabers in cavalry. All these Galician military unions were actively involved in combat all the way up to the fall of the Napoleon Empire in 1814...
So, when we wake up in the morning on May 5 this year, let's remember that on this day - two hundred years ago - a great man who once gave Galician Ukrainians and other nations of our region a chance to have their own state.
As further historical events have shown, this dream of Galicia did not come in the Summer, as our friends had hoped, but was realized a century later, when on the historical map of Europe the West Ukrainian People's Republic became, which on January 22, 1919 united with the upper Dniprians of Great Ukraine, into one state.
The post used materials from the following resources:
https://pl.wikipedia.org/.../Rz%C4%85d_Centralny_Wojskowy...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/139868929390543/permalink/1170107223033370/
https://impereur.blogspot.com/.../wojsko-galicyjsko...

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #215 Gepost op: april 10, 2023, 08:47:19 am »
6. Scythians in India. The end of the Indo-Greek kingdoms and the Saka dynasties of Hindustan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZh5LrwlmnY

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #216 Gepost op: april 11, 2023, 09:48:55 am »
🇺🇦 Meet the man who for the first time in history in 1590 Entered the name "Ukrainian people" and made all Europe talk about Ukraine.
🔱 This was made by Joseph Vereshchynsʹkij, the work "Droga Pewna" of 1590, in which he developed the project of the reorganization of the army of zaporozhye on the basis of the hired territorial army. Using the phrase Ukrainian people, the author fills his ethnopol?tičnim content. At this time, etnon?mi as " Rusini ", " Rus " synonymous and toto?n? of the term " Ukrainians ".
🔱 Joseph Vere -insʹkij - philosopher, writer, historian, preacher, doctor of theology. Kiev Roman Catholic Bishop in (1592-1598 years).
The author of political, moral?zatorsʹkih, poetic works, including:
⚡ "Announcement of the funding of the knight school for the sons of the crown in Ukraine, similar to the charter of the Maltese crusaders" (1594).
⚡ "the army of zaporozhye presv?tlij statement" 1596-with the project of formation in Ukraine principality and cossack territorial regiments.
🔱 The author of political projects of defense of Ukraine, as well as all of Europe from Turkish-Tatar attacks in letters to Pope Gregory XIV, Clement VIII, Emperor Rudolf II of Habsburg, as well as Russian King Fedor Ivanovich.
🔱 Politically significant ideas expressed also and regarding the historical realities of Ukraine late 16 century.
He was a convinced supporter of the continuity of the history of Ukraine from the Russian times, so he was the author of a number of projects, including:
⚡ Creation in the east of the Dnieper Cossack state of the Zadniprov Principality (1596) in the management of the Cossack Hetman.
⚡ In his works, he called Ukrainian Cossacks - noble knights and compared them to European crusaders.
We know who we are 🇺🇦 Everything will be Ukraine 🇺🇦
Alexander Corman.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #218 Gepost op: april 30, 2023, 11:57:02 am »

This poem by Taras Shevchenko's power banned reading, there was no such censorship even with the Bolsheviks. The authorities of Shevchenko's words are very afraid, so spread this poem all over the network, let this gang of truth be afraid.
THE GRAVE IS ROBBED
The world is quiet, the edge is dear,
... My Ukraine,
What have you been plundered for,
What are you dying for, mom?
Are you up early for the sunrise
Not praying to God,
Are you a child of the insecure
Didn't you teach the custom?
"I've been praying, I've been worried,
Been up all day and night,
Been looking after the little ones,
Learn and teach.
My flowers have grown,
My kind children,
Reigned and I used to
In the wide world,
It's been reigning... Oh Bogdan!
Foolish son of a bitch!
Look at the mother now,
To my Ukraine,
What the heck was she singing
About my drawback,
What, singing, cried,
Got the look of freedom.
Oh Bogdan, Bogdanochka,
If she only knew,
In a cradle would have suffocated,
Under the heart fell asleep.
Steppe mines are sold out
The Jews, the dumb,
My sons are abroad,
At someone else's work. /253/
Dnipro, my brother, is drying out,
Leaving me out,
And the graves are my sweet
Muscovite is tearing it up...
Let him dig, dig,
Not looking for his own,
In the meantime, perverts
Let them grow up
And they will help the Muscovite
To do business,
And from the mother of polatan
Take off the shirt.
Help a hand out, lowlife people
A mother to torture ".
The fourth has been dug up,
The grave has been dug up.
What were they looking for there?
What is buried there
Old parents? Oh, if only,
If they could find what they buried there,
The children wouldn't cry, the mother didn't care.
SPREAD THE WORD!
https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2013/03/9/6985195/

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #219 Gepost op: mei 06, 2023, 11:29:17 am »

Peter Volynak's book "Kuban - Ukrainian land, Cossack... " was published in 1948. in Argentina by the publishing house "Poltava".
This is a historical outline of a writer, educator, journalist, public figure Peter Volynyak (1907, Gulsk on Zhytomyr region-1969, Toronto, Canada) about the times of the defeat of ukrainization in kuban.
He saw with his own eyes "the roll of ukrainization" in Kuban in 1932. , where then worked as a journalist. Was forced to leave because of the threat of arrest. However, the Bolsheviks still arrested him at Kyiv and sent him to the construction of the Belomoro-Baltic Channel. Returning from there to Ukraine in 1941. , with the unfolding of World War II emigrated to Austria, and from there - across the ocean. From 1948 lived in Canada. Edited the newspaper " Gomin of Ukraine ", founded his publishing house and magazine " new days ". Was a member and chairman in 1958-60. The Union of Ukrainians - victims of Russian communist terror.
Read the book here: https://diasporiana.org.ua/.../2680-volinyak-p-kuban.../
Diaspora.ua, 2020
#УД_книга #УД_Кубань #УД_Петро_Волиняк #УД_2_травня

Oorlog Rusland tegen Ukraine, Europa

Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB scam- ads!

When will they ever learn ???  Eve of destruction

Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht, zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht. (van Randwijk 1909-1966)
A nation that yields to tyrants, loses more than life and property, then the light goes out.(van Randwijk)

Info and news on

Ukraine

E.U.

NATO
When Russians came for (Moldova)Chechnya, i didn't speak out, I'm not Chechen !
When Russians came for Georgia, I didn't speak out, I'm not Georgian !
When Russians came for Ukraine, I didn't speak out, I'm not Ukrainian ?
When Russians came for my country,
there was no one left, to speak out for me !!!!!!!!!

Budapest Memorandum, US, UK & rusland?
Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel(=Chamberlain), whats next, Ribbentrop-Molotov again??

Schaffen wir das? Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel?

the famous words of one of America?s Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, in 1776:
?We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.?

SHARE it on Twitter, Facebook, others, sites !!

MH 17 Final Reports -Dutch safety Board
MH 17 nieuws / news

U.S.A.

U.N,

Rusland or USSR?
The soviet story 2008
Moscow Maidan

Nature Sunshine Health products available in Ukraine!
For buying and receiving in UKRAINE use THIS SHOP

Video of Boris nemtsov, murdered by Putin.

Comparison funerals Ukraine HEROES and RF/russian zeroes aka RF soldiers/socalled separatists.

EN: Russia war in Ukraine
  Daily links
  Krant van nederland

50+ Ukraine & elsewhere TV LIVE broadcasts !!!

Second source LV tive

Interactive map Ukraine/warzone   Detector media  intellinews.com  Euromaidanpress  ENInterfaxUA  RFerl   Interpreter  ENCensorUA   Informnapalm  khpg    Kyivpost    Unian  stopfake  day.kiev  ukrinform  uacrisis  hromadske  voxukraine   Maidantransl  uawire.org   bunews.com.ua 
Kharkiv Times  ForeignPolicy  EU observer  Fin news  Baltic Times  Moscow Times  Siberian Times  politico.eu   meduza.io  
Ukraine Today TV EN   UT latest news & YT   UKR govt media   More UKR TV   Aljazeera-Ukraine   Ukrstream
FR incl.transl. breizatao  
UA incl. transl. svoboda   newsonline24 glavpost   favno.ua   joininfo.UA   5.UA
RU incl. transl.  rusmonitor  rosbalt.ru   rbc.ru  tvrain.ru   politolog    RETRANS   .novayagazeta.ru   ehorussia   refabula   lystok   hvlya.net   inforesist.org   gordonua   resistance.today
  oleg-leusenko.livejournal  zloy-odessit  flavius-aetius1  ibigdan  uorvik 
NL:
reddit Oekraine
 Volkskrant  Telegraaf Elsevier RTL Nieuws  NRC 

KREMLINMEDIA
Kremlinmedia sources 2nd bloc)

Liveleak  en uiteraard GeenStijl, Powned (we linken niet meer naar ze/TMG) en Burgercomite.EU, Forum voor "Democratie", GEENPEIL
Boycot barcode 46= Russia 729=Israel
NO VETOPOWERS for agressors USA-Russia-China (and UK and France) in United Nations "Security ?" Council !!!!
#REMOVEVETORIGHTSUNSC
The 5 permanent warmongers since 1900 with vetorights in UNSC, USA, russia,China, UK and France don't want to bring the world to PEACE, but to PIECES ! #removevetorightsunsc NOW! It's HYPOCRITICAL!

Verified ways to help the Ukrainian Army

Please consider assisting a Ukrainian soldier as they fight to maintain their sovereignty and protect Europe from ruSSia once again.
Comparable to America's 'Wounded Warriors' program, your American dollar has much more impact in Ukraine's current economy to greatly assist those that often do not receive any support from their government.

https://www.youcaring.com/Adopt_a_Soldier
or mail to ukrainewaramps@gmail.com

Visit UWA e-store groups/UkraineWarAmps
UkraineWarAmps

All % on sales on UKRAINE articles will be donated
to volunteer charities in Ukraine !

choose closest or this one

U S A

Canada

United Kingdom

France

Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB scam- ads!

Be self sufficient

ELITES use Subsidized AIRLINES hardly taxed using JETSTREAM since 1952 FOR PROFIT to save UNTAXED fuel, DESTROYING OZONELAYER now HALF since 1960, AND CAUSING WEATHER CHANGE since 1960, DOUBLING UVINDEX WHICH TREATENS FYTOPLANKTON and US, giving us skincancer from high UV and sunlotion bewijs (engels) dat CO2 het gevolg is

Protect yourself from mass-UV!(bought it myself) .Aliexpress
Protect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress
New Summer UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection Skin Coats Men Ultra-Light Sportswear Cycling Wear Fishing Suit Lady Windbreaker Jackets
Reinforced Windproof Strong 10 / 16 Bone Automatic Folding Umbrella Men Rainproof UV Sunproof Wind and Water Resistant Umbrellas
rotect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress
Less need for costly airco! Protect from UV, heat and glare in summer and keep warmth IN, in winter, also protect windows,glass doors from breaking, burglary and accidents.
Protect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress Sunice Smart VLT69%-25% car window tint film 3mil photochromic film solar tint heat control anti-UV glass sticker 1.52x30m $2200

Je eigen windmolen 3-10Kw 15% efficienter door verticale opstellingen dan gebruikelijke molens. Btw inbegrepen, kan afspreken voor directe levering zonder douaneninklaring prijzen vanaf...