Want to pay and be paid without trouble worldwide every year, TAKE Payoneer !! !!

Amazon, the store of us all
Amazon Movers & Shakers Our biggest gainers in sales rank over the past 24 hours. Updated frequently.

Delivery in Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Canada & United States
Find the perfect fit with Prime Try Before You Buy
Bij ons GEEN advertenties
over banken,lenen, gokken, 06 of sms spelletjes, alcohol, drugs, roken of zogenaamde goede doelen !

Amazon USA UK-German-French-Canada-Japan Boeken Holland Italy World Dates World Travel
Deze site gebruikt enkel een cookie voor in en uitloggen als geregistreerde
Onze adverteerders en links gebruiken mogelijk WEL cookies Wilt U dat niet, verlaat dan deze site!
collapse collapse

Newest additions here !

When 01012017 UA TODAY stops,
switch to unian.info

pro-putin and trojan horse Viktor Medvedchuk gained control over 112 and newsone
Beware of kremlinmedia! (Lucky we hardly use links from there anymore! )

Muscovy war on Ukraine

Daily missing links, the ones we couldn't place yet.

Our separate UKRAINE BOARD

Aliexpress

Versla de crisis/recessie, bestel bij ALIEXPRESS, uit land van herkomst tegen de laagste prijzen, niet in eigen land, bij webshops!
Veel goedkoper dan bij Amazon(veel meer produkten ook, ook de ondeugende) en vergeet de FB-scam-advertenties!
Beat the crisis/recession, order from ALIEXPRESS, country of origin at lowest prices, not in your own country, from middlemen/webshops !
Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB- scam-ads!

Informnapalm

Invalid feed.

UAWIRE

Aliexpress

Versla de crisis/recessie, bestel bij ALIEXPRESS, uit land van herkomst tegen de laagste prijzen, niet in eigen land, bij webshops!
Veel goedkoper dan bij Amazon(veel meer produkten ook, ook de ondeugende) en vergeet de FB-scam-advertenties!
Beat the crisis/recession, order from ALIEXPRESS, country of origin at lowest prices, not in your own country, from middlemen/webshops !
Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB- scam-ads!

Aliexpress

Global Version P40 Pro+ 6.6" Smartphone Android 12GB RAM 512GB ROM 5000mAh Deca Core CPU Mobile Phone 32MP Rear Cameras
price HALF of in EU approx ? 90, other smartphones available at low prices

Draagbare Pico Smart Android Wifi 1080P 4K Tv Laser Mini Led Home Theater Dlp Projector voor Smartphone

dual cam dashcam

16/26 ringlight on usb

3 mtrs selfie stick/tripod

Ulanzi CapGrip Wireless Bluetooth Smartphone Selfie Booster Handle Grip Phone Stabilizer Stand Holder Shutter Release 1/4 Screw

Reloj Inteligente Ecg Smart Watch Men Android 2021 Smartwatch Ip68 Bluetooth Call Answer Smart Watch For Android Phone IOS Watch, leather or metal wristband

FIFISH V6 Underwater Robot Camera RC Drone With 4K UHD Camera 4 Hours Working Time Head Tracking Immersive VR Control Underwater

Sublue Seabow Smart Underwater Scooter Drones 40m Water With Actions Camera Mount OLED Display Waterproof Sports Swimming Diving

Original Autel EVO 2 II Pro 8K/6K RC Drone HD Gimbal Camera 60fps 9KM 35 Min Flight Extra Battery Parking Apron Combo Quadcopter

XPAY 2020 Lovers Ladies Sneakers Male Running Women Sport Man Brand Luxury Comfortably Breathable Athletic Casual Fashion

M-4XL plus size women sexy hollow out Summer dresses vestido 2021 short sleeve v neck Patchwork button vintage denim dress

BYINTEK P20 Mini Portable Pico Smart Android Wifi Screenless TV lAsEr LED DLP Projector 4K 1080P for Mobile Phone Smartphone
Luxury Brand Top Quality Teto Bag Genuine Shopping Handbags Women's Shoulder Large Capacity Ladies Leather HandBags Computer Bag Winait 7'' Rell Roll Film Scanner for Super 8 and 8mm Fim
Protable 22MP Film Scanner 35mm Negative Film Scanner Mini Photo Slide 2.4" LCD Screen Slide Film Scanner Digital Film Converter, also 110 126 amd Super8 stills

Auteur Topic: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links  (gelezen 171807 keer)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links
« Reactie #220 Gepost op: mei 07, 2023, 08:54:56 am »
This place gives me goosebumps. Анатоль Ізотов said it was something from the Druids, but fortunately no - it's from Ukrainians. Imagine that these several hundred-year-old huge crosses are one of the main markers of Ukrainian culture. Two hundred years ago, they stood the same way, on the same bezlis?j green lawn. These are the only creations of the Ukrainian people who have come to us completely without anthropogenic changes.
These ancient necropolis, with crosses shaped like which came to us from Knights Templar and Byzantine, are not official monuments. Imagine what a German or English would think of today's Ukrainians, find out about it. Wouldn't he consider them savages? The majestic stone crosses are indifferent to Ukrainian officials, including the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation - the vast majority of projects that the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation plans to finance do not relate to the tangible cultural heritage of Ukraine. They need digitization, digitalization, virtualization... Hey, haven't you heard that we also have that material to rescue? There are some real treasures...
The photo shows one of the most mysterious and colorful places in Ukraine - the ancient necropolis in the village of Kolodiste in Cherkasy region. The photo doesn't do the place justice. Everyone who gets here says wow!!! - you could not imagine that a cemetery could have such energy.
We have done a lot of work here and the result will come soon - a completely new research and display of heritage for Ukraine. And digitalisation too. No UCF, because they don't need it. In their opinion, our project has no public value.
You friends are welcome to spread the information, and who wants to help us financially - here is the number of the Privatbank card:
5363 5420 1695 7863
All charity, donors and cartridges thank you very much for your help. Together we are restoring the historical memory. And thanks for the work and partnership Andrey Yarovoy

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links
« Reactie #221 Gepost op: mei 10, 2023, 08:00:47 am »

Igor Tsaryk
2 mei om 14:58
  ?
Let me tell you about the meanness. About two-facedness and cynicism. I have a little bit about this.
During the Second World War, the Soviet Union greedily took help from the United States on the "land-lease" program. Stalin himself officially, under the protocol, admitted that without this the USSR would lose the war. This recognition was published in 1961 in the American Collection "Foreign Policy of the United States. Cairo and Tehran Conferences" on page 469.
Therefore, the Communists of Americans asked, demanded and begged: more, more, more...
Only stews 2 billion 77 million cans.
Only vehicles 433 967 and which vehicles! The legendary studebakers, Dodges, Fords. More than half of the explosives used by the USSR in the war are American. And more than half the avacion gasoline. And over 10 thousand tanks. And over 38 thousand metalor??učih looms.
Also radio stations, alcohol, ships, train cars, planes, sugar, antibiotics, rubber, colored metals, cotton and on the list is almost endless. Soviet propaganda hizuvalas? jetivnimi mortars, famous "Katyusha", didn't just say that the gunpowder for her in the United States was doing. However, like half of all the gunpowder, which was charged with ammunition, shells, rockets for the red army. How would she fight without all this?
But if any soldier, officer or ordinary Soviet people praised the quality of American cars, sausages, stews, fighters, radio stations, chocolate, fur coats, boots, steam locusts, pants - he was given 10 years of concentration camps. For "betrayal of the homeland" and "antirad?nsʹku propaganda". And about this confession of Stalin - be sure - the Soviet newspapers did not mention the word.
But it was given the task to the lying propagandists to mention only the stew itself, calling it disdainfully "The Second Front", saying that those Americans there, did not help to fight and wanted a can of cans to buy off us. But also the stew... Try sipping a mortar support plate on an empty stomach...
That's the story behind it. Which neither in the USSR, nor now in the Russian Federation, the skabeevs do not tell the people on TV. They tell nothing at all. According to the fact that "We would have won ourselves, without the Americans. Yes, and without Ukrainians and various other Georgians too. That's where the black ingratitude, lies and meanness is. That's how they live ...
Павло Бондаренко

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #222 Gepost op: mei 12, 2023, 07:34:07 am »
Luhansk founded Catherine II and before that here was "Wild Field", - so in Russian textbooks write.
What are you doing?
And nothing that another 100 years before that here were Ukrainian Cossack settlements stone brid and vergunka?
And Luhansk until 1882 did not exist in nature. More than that, it was Catherine II who made serpents-slaves of local Cossacks and peasants who did not know slavery before.
Mariupol?
This is the old fortress of the Kalmyusʹko? сь palanka of the Zaporizhzhia Cossacks House.
Donetsk?
Old settlement of Zaporozhye Oleksandrivka.
Bahmut?
Zaporizhzhia solarium.
Slavic Serbian of Luhansk region?
The old winter coat
Kalm?usʹko? Запо palanki zaporizhzhia sici, which was called p?dhorne uroči ланe.
Known since at least 1740.
The winter mountains of Luhansk region (known also as Rodakove station) - now in occupation -
Winter of Kalmiusʹko? Сі palanki zaporizhzhia sichi called cherkasy breed (1645 year).
Finally, my hometown of Toretsk (former Dzerzhinsk) of Donetsk region began with the settlement of Shcherbynivka, which was founded by Zaporizhzhya Otaman Anton Shcherbina.
Do you want for Kharkiv region?
Please.
City of Izyum -
Old Cossack town of 1639. Later - the center of the Izyumsky Cossack Regiment.
Kharkiv?
Founded by the Cossack Colonels of Donets-Zakharzhevsky.
Can we talk about Odessa?
This is the ancient Ukrainian fortress of Kots Цеb? скваv (1415) when Moscow was still the ulusom of the Horde. The famous Peresip was formed then.
Can we talk about Kherson or Berdyansk? No?
"Novorosiya", say the racists? Well well well...
P.S. About the true history of our people, that it is trying to save the hordes of "historians" led by toločki-Frojanovimi-Tihomirovimi and izhe with them.
Pavlo Bondarenko.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #223 Gepost op: mei 17, 2023, 09:29:43 am »
A fashionable girl asked her grandmother how much strawberries cost... The nursing grandmother replied to her:
? "350"
- "I'll take it for 300 or I'll leave," the lady confidently asserts.
- "Buy at a price you consider acceptable, sweetheart... I need this money to live," the grandmother replied with joy.
The girl bought strawberries for her price and left with a feeling of victory. She got into her expensive car and a couple of hours later went to a fancy restaurant with her friend.
They chose everything they wanted from the menu. We took beautiful pictures, ate a little, leaving much of what we ordered on the table... Their bill for the dinner was 2600. Ladies paid 3000 and left the change as tips.
This story may turn out to be perfectly normal for these days, for the manager of a luxury restaurant, but very unfair for the seller of home-grown strawberries, grown on 5 hundred acres of dacha plot with a difficult commute to the city, especially in the heat.
The question is: "Why do we always have to show that we have power when we buy from the needy?" "And why are we generous to those who do not need our help?
My father bought goods from the poor at high prices, although he did not need these things. He used to pay them more.
I once asked him:
? ?Why are you doing this, dad? "
And my father said :
? ?This is charity wrapped in dignity, my son, we should always strive to be benevolent! "
P.S. I know that most of you will not share this post, but if you are one of those who are still reading this text, then this story about the act of charity will take an extra step in the right direction.
(Author unknown)
  ?   ?

Світлана Сидорук
4 d
  ?
Learn Ukrainian without having any genetic relationship to the Ukrainian people? Learn Ukrainian language without any compulsion or necessity, know Ukrainian for no reason, without even stepping on Ukrainian land?.. Turns out it happens...
On May 11, 159 years ago, ETHEL LILIAN VOYNICH (1864-1960) was born - English writer of Irish origin, composer, daughter of the famous English scientist and professor of mathematics George Boule, wife of Michael Wilfred Voynich.
She didn't actually know her father, as he died shortly after her birth. Her mother, Mary Everest, was the daughter of a Greek professor. Their name is quite famous in the world because it is called the highest mountain peak in the Himalayas, named after Mary Everest's uncle George Everest.
Abundant abilities multiplied by the wretched life of a widow in Victorian era in Ireland influenced the formation of the character of Ethel Lillian Bulle, later known by her husband's surname. Michael Vojnič, Coven nobleman and revolutionary who escaped from the Siberian zaslan?.
They married when Ethel was thirty-eight, an age which for then Britain was considered catastrophic for the girl. Her husband also made history by discovering the world "The Warrior's Manuscript" - a manuscript of the fifteenth-century written in unknown letters in an unknown language (for one of the hypothesis, it's ancient Ukrainian). But that's a different story..
Ethel Lililan began her literary activity with translation.
And in 1897 in the United States and England comes out her first, which immediately becomes famous, the novel "Ovid". She created a vivid and romantic image of the revolutionary, painting him as a "man of strong will". Already the next year, this book appeared on the shelves of bookstores in different countries of the world. Three films were shot based on the work, several performances and operas were set. The novel was extremely popular and in our country.
Vojnič is also the author of lesser-known works: "Jack Raymond", "Olivia Letem", "Interrupted Friendship".
Ethel was acquainted with Sergey Kravchinsky (Stepnyak), and under his influence she studied Ukrainian. By one of the versions, he became the prototype of the most famous of the literary characters of Ethel Lilian Vojnič - Ovoda.
The writer has done a lot to popularize Ukrainian literature and culture in the world. Having studied the Ukrainian language, she translated into English the works of Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko, opening it to the world. Among them: " Testament ", " I don't care if I will ", " days pass, nights pass ", prologue to the poem " Princess ", " Kosar ", " past summer youth "...
In the book "Six lyrics from the Ruthenian of Taras Shevchenko... " written preface and sketch about life and creativity t. Shevchenko, in which she writes about Shevchenko as a world lyricist, a freedom fighter, pays attention to the living conditions of the Ukrainian poet, draws excerpts from his letters and from the novel "Artist".
In 1895, Vojnič came to lviv, where she met ivan frankom. She was also well acquainted with M's activities. Dragomanova. Also translated Ukrainian folk songs. Vojnič has retained a wealth of content and peculiarity of the style of the prototypes: transfer reception, repetitions, melody, rhetorical appeals. Translations of Vojnič are often reprinted, which attests to their artistic and aesthetic content.
Later, she and her husband, Mikhail Vojnych, will leave the revolutionary affairs they had previously done and move to America. Further, their lives were quite modest and peaceful, and they earned by selling books and taking music classes.
In 1945, when she was already 81 years old, she finished her latest work "Drop Your Shoes". But all her novels failed to replicate the incredible glory of "Ovoda".
Ethel-Lillian died on July 28, 1960 at the age of 96 and her ashes, as she ordered, were scattered over New York's Central Park.
@Ivan Tokar\n

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #224 Gepost op: mei 23, 2023, 07:08:37 am »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni%E2%80%93Trypillia_culture
The Trypillian culture was a civilization that flourished in Eastern Europe, specifically present-day Ukraine, from 5400 to 2700 BC. They were an ancient people who inhabited the largest settlements in neolithic Europe, with some of their cities accommodating up to 10,000 residents. Their sophisticated agricultural techniques and intricate pottery were notable features of their society. Additionally, they constructed the earliest known two-story houses in Europe, which, for reasons unknown, were set on fire every 60-80 years. Despite their remarkable accomplishments, the Trypillian culture mysteriously disappeared around 2700 BC, leaving behind a captivating legacy that continues to fascinate researchers and generate curiosity regarding their origins, social structures, and eventual demise.

Kateryna Berezyuk
21 april
  ?
I am the Russian-speaking from Donbass) who lived in the same cultural space with Moscow until 2014. Ukrainian heard up to 20 years only on TV and at school 2 hours a week.
Now I know that:
- my forefathers are cossacks who settled on winter in luhansk region in the 17 century
- my great-grandparents were all Ukrainian from Luhansk region, Dnipropetrovsk region, Transnistria and Kuban
- my grandparents survived because they erased their identity and became "Soviet tiny" people
- my parents lived in a world where Ukrainian culture is something for museums and stage performance...
- I.... no longer Russian-speaking) now I see dreams in the language of my ancestors ❤️
All this I've learned about myself over the past 9 years. This is a lost treasure that I found! The war in my house came in 2014 and raised these questions. War is not only on the battlefield, it's in everyone's head. And if each of us kills Muscoviti in his head, there will be 42 million fewer on the planet.
While the Heroes face the plague on the battlefield, we have to kill this tumor in us!!! Every, f*cking, fucking day, this f**king war!!!
Please share this post !!! Let as many Russian speakers as possible read it. Maybe something will come to them.
Author: Yulia Kovalenko.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #225 Gepost op: mei 25, 2023, 07:55:57 am »

Where are the Ukrainian Hetmans buried?
Including the leaders of the people and their ideologists.
You start to wonder this question, read, and see a lot of extremely interesting things. And the most interesting thing is that no one practically knows where our big ones are buried. White envy fills you when you enter Spanish Escorial where all the kings, queens, principles and princesses of the Golden Empire are buried. Or in the Valley of the Fallen, where once lied Franco (Spanish dictator) and 33 thousand more fallen in the civil war. Or when you enter Wavel's crypts, where the monarchs of Poland lie, and just prominent Poles: Mickiewicz, Slovak, Pilsudsky, Kaczynsky, Chopin (although there's only a cenotaph). When you arrive at the Basilica of Saint-Denne in Paris, where 163 representatives of seventh-century French royal dynasties lie... Even in Romania, when you get to Putna or Sučevica, where Moldovan monarchs and their families lie, ants crawl. Do we have something like this? Only Taras Mountain.
Sagaidacnij buried in Kyiv it is known for sure that in the territory of mohylanka. But where is his grave? And where is Khmelnytsky's grave? On Saturday, in Ilyinsky Church?.. The search for Khmelnytsky's grave stopped in 2019.
Do you know that five Ukrainian hetmans are buried in the territory of Russia: Dmitry Vishnevetsky, the one which Baida, Demian Mnogrishny (Buryatia), Ivan Samojlovich (Tobolsk), Pavlo Polubotok (Petersburg), Peter Doroshenko (Yaropolets, near Moscow). Only the grave of the latter survived, perhaps because he was the great-grandfather of Pushkin's wife Natalia Goncharova.
Two Hetmans buried in the territory of Romania - the great Ivan Mazepa (Galac) and the creator of the first constitution - Philip Orlik (Yassi). Both graves have not been preserved.
The graves of only four hetmans are known: Ivan Skoropadsʹkogo (Gamaliyevka, the monastery was still a prison), Cyril Rozumovsky (Baturyn), Danilo Apostle (Sorochyntsi - he was the most lucky, because he was in a beautiful church), Kost Gordienko (Village Republican, in Kherson region). And that's it. But no advertising and propaganda - like some private funeral.
Famous cities where buried Ivan Horseshoe and Sam?jlo Cat (Kaniv), Taras Fedorovich Tr?asilo (Korsun), Kristof Kosinsʹkij (somewhere near Cherkasy), Yakov Ostryanytsia (Chuguiv), which Somko (Borzna), Ivan Br цяhovetsky (Lyutenʹka). None of these graves have survived.
It is not known at all where rested Dmitry Gun? - a very cool rebel. And from Severin Nalivayka, Matthew Shauli, Ivan Sulima and Pavel Buta (Pavlyuk) were not lucky at all - these Hetmans were executed by the Poles, their bodies were chopped into pieces and carried around the cities of the Commonwealth - they have no graves at all.
Paul Tetery buried in Edirne (Turkey), his grave has not been preserved, or not found. There are a lot of legends about the burial of Yuri Khmelnytsky: he was buried either under Kamianets, or in one of the Greek monasteries in the Aegean Sea, or in general in Malta.
Of the heads and ideologists of Ukraine of the 20th century, only Grushevsky is buried in Ukraine, in the bike cemetery. Simon Petl Петura lies in Paris, Stepan Bandera is in Munich, Eugene Konovalets in Rotterdam, and Paul Skoropadsʹkij in Obersdorf. Interestingly, the last one died from an American bomb in Germany.
Such is Ukrainian historical memory.
From the page of Iryna Prelovska.

2 d
  ?
The Normans, who originated from the region of Normandy in modern-day France, have Viking origins. The Normans were descendants of Viking conquerors, specifically the Norsemen, who settled in the region during the 9th and 10th centuries. These Norsemen were originally from Scandinavia (present-day Norway, Denmark, and Sweden) and engaged in raiding and trading activities across Europe, including the coastal areas of France.
In the early 10th century, the Viking leader Rollo (also known as Rolf or Hrolf) negotiated with the King of the Franks, Charles III, and was granted the territory of Normandy. Rollo and his Viking followers established a Norse-Gaelic principality in the region, which eventually evolved into the Duchy of Normandy.
Over time, the Norse settlers assimilated with the local Frankish population and adopted the French language and culture. The Normans gradually transformed from their Viking roots into a distinct group with a mix of Norse and Frankish heritage. They eventually developed their own unique identity and played a significant role in medieval European history, including the famous Norman Conquest of England in 1066 led by William the Conqueror.
So, while the Normans descended from Viking settlers, their identity and culture evolved through integration with the local population, resulting in a distinct Norman heritage that combined Viking and Frankish influences.

On May 24, 1964, at night in Kyiv from fire the State Public Library of the USSR Academy of Sciences (now the National Library of Ukraine named after Vladimir Vernadsky). The fire destroyed almost the entire department of Ukrainian and old prints - from 500 to 600 thousand books and manuscripts.
The fire was carried out by a library employee Viktor Pogru?alsky. In court, he confessed that from the evening he stayed at work, slept there, and in the morning he destroyed his documents and set books on fire in several places. When the fire came and witnesses called firefighters, those quickly extinguish the flames couldn't. Because the entire area was out of water due to a plumbing accident. The fire was eliminated only on May 25, and according to some reports - only 26.
Of the 150 firefighters, more than 10 received phosphorus poisoning. This gave reasons to assume that the arson was carefully planned by the Soviet authorities, and the perpetrator of the case - Pogruzhalsky - used not just matches, but phosphorus checkers. Eugene Sverstyuk in the same 1964 year wrote a pamphlet "About the process over pogru?alʹsʹkim", in which he accused of destroying the spiritual heritage of Ukrainians - ancient manuscripts of the then anti-Ukrainian power. Yes, in one day, valuable sources of the history of Ukraine were destroyed in flames "Domoscow day, our whole Middle Ages went with smoke", - as Oksana Zabuzko wrote about it.
@istoriya_ukrainy

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #226 Gepost op: mei 29, 2023, 07:44:53 am »

What is the "legacy" of Kievan Rus everywhere talk Russians?
The Moscow Principality was founded by Khan Mengu-Timur in 1277.
Moscow and Muscovy are the product of the public activity of the Tatar-Mongolian Empire and the personal authority of the Khan of the Golden Horde of Mengu-Timur.
It was with him for the first time that Moscow appeared as a settlement, recorded in 1272 - that is, at the third Tatar-Mongolian pillow census.
And the first Moscow ulus (principality) appeared in the Golden Horde in 1277, when Khan Mengu-Timur bestowed the label "on the prince" to Alexander Nevsky's younger son - Danil, who had reached (according to Tatar-Mongolian laws) of age (16 years).
So, we have finally reached the truth, so carefully hidden velikorussami: the village of Moscow began to be inhabited by the Moxels tribes since 1272, namely the Moscow Principality appeared in 1277.
The Khan of the Golden Horde of Mengu-Timur, not Yuri Dolgorukij, became the real founder of Moscow and Moscow Ulusu.
Given your own child - Muscovy, the zolotoordinskne khans will contribute in everything.
Thanks to Saray's help and decision, Muscovy will soon become on the path of the so-called "Russian land collection".
But in itself, this concept of "gathering" will appear much later, when the empire will arise on the bones of thousands of slain and will need a "big ancient past".
Then the Russian elite will accept to steal everything else's to give for their own.
She will even renounce the forefathers of her statehood - the Mongolian Tatars, not to mention renouncing her native Finnish ethnicity - the mayors, muroms, mosques, vesi, caves, permi, moksha, mordvas, etc. d.
Here they are - the true volodar? and kings of rostovo-suzdalʹskih and Moscow principals from 1238 to 1357 years:
1) Khan Baty (Saina), 1238-1250 years;
2) Khan Sartak, 1250-1257 years;
3) Han Berke, 1257-1266 years;
4) Khan Mengu-Timur, 1266 -1282 years;
5) Khan Tuda-Mengu, 1282-1287 years;
6) Khan Talabuga, 1287-1290 years;
7) Khan Tohta, 1291-1312 years;
😎 Khan Uzbek, 1312-1342 years;
9) Khan Janibek, 1342-1357 years.
And these historical figures turned out to be the grandfathers of Russian statehood.
Thank you for your help in informing the society ykristianna.
  ?   ?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #227 Gepost op: mei 31, 2023, 06:51:54 am »

Torture Muscovites and why zaporozhye cossacks settled on the land of the Crimean Khanate. 🤔
❌ May 25, 1709 Moscow troops destroyed čortomlicʹku s?č, founded by the cossacks in the summer of 1652th on the right bank of the čortomlick sleeve of the dnieper (near the village of kapul?vka on s?česlav ніin?) on the island of čortomlyk (or bazavluk).
With the beginning of the Northern War (1700-1721 years), Moscow authorities involved Zaporozhye citizens in combat against the Swedes. After the Cossack Council held in March 1709, a few thousand Zaporozhye citizens led by the basket otaman Kostem Gordienkom joined Hetman Ivan Mazepa and King of Sweden Carl XII.
By order of King Peter I was equipped with a karalʹna expedition under the command of Colonel Yakovlev. He was later joined by company colonel Gnat Galagan, who was well aware of the surrounding area.
The Moscow Army destroyed the cossack towns and villages, cut the cossack pledge in perevoločn?. Capturing the Sich East failed, hence its siege lasted more than 10 days.
May 25, 1709th Cossacks on boats retreated down the Dnieper. Galagan, appealing to the "King's Word" promised that those who surrender in captivity will not be executed. Therefore, seriously injured Cossacks were left on the island. However, Muscovites did not keep their promise. Executed 156 prisoners, destroyed the Sich fortress, burned all buildings. The enemy squads then descended on the Dnieper, destroying even those Cossacks who engaged in crafts and did not participate in military actions.
Koshovy Stepanenko in a letter to Hetman Ivan Skoropadsky described the atrocities of Moscow squads: "... on Galaganova and Moscow oath to society our heads were ripped off, necks on the plains were chopped, hung and other tyrannical deaths were inflicted, which and in disgrace, for ancient martyrs, did not lead: dead from the homes of many, not only those from society, but also the dead chenc? dug up, their heads were cut off, their skin was ripped and hung ".
Zaporozhye, who were lucky to be saved, founded Kamyan Sich. And the 1712th year moved to the land of the Crimean Khanate.
@istoriya_ukrainy

https://publizist.ru/blogs/107374/45886/-
What if Mongols Start Using Golden Horde Maps and Say There is No Russia, Russians Want to Know, and present us with an invoice for the delay in dues for more than 500 years, then what will we do?
http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2023/05/what-if-mongols-start-using-golden.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Kievan_Rus%27
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir-Suzdal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tribes_and_states_in_Belarus,_Russia_and_Ukraine
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Maps_of_the_Golden_Horde

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #228 Gepost op: juni 03, 2023, 08:50:31 am »

In 1044 widowed the 36-Year-old king of franks Henry I Kapet?ng. He sent a delegation to Kiev regarding matchmaking. Yaroslav the Wise rejected ambassadors. Didn't want to trade my pinky to a far off not very powerful country for a young childless widow king. In 1048 to Kiev for the second time came the French embassy with rich gifts led by Bishop Ro?e. The prince of Kiev surrendered. And left the 16-year-old princess in the spring of 1051 from Kiev through Krakow, Prague Anna arrived in France. For Anna, the ideal of the king was a father - wise and willful, and her own husband turned out to be older than her father, weak, indecisive. 12 (19) May 1051 in the cathedral of the city of reimsa held the wedding of Anna jaroslavna and henriha I. Strunka blue-eyed podvka, who knew five languages, under a prenuptial contract signed "Anna Reina" (Queen Anna); illiterate Henry and put a cross. Shortly Anna was crowned on the throne of France, it was the first queen of France to be crowned in the Cathedral of Reims. Since then, all French kings swore on the Gospel brought by Anna from Kiev. And Moscow, at that time, was not yet ... !!!
P.S.: Princess Anna also brought a bath with her to France and introduced the custom of washing and taking baths, washing away dirt and tiredness, not watering herself with liters of fragrant fragrances ... , although the French have succeeded a lot in this and what to say... , their perfumery development has always been at the highest level...

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #229 Gepost op: juni 06, 2023, 21:14:53 pm »
Voices of Ukraine; genocide  of 1932 and 1933, 7 to 10 million people starve to death by Stalin, mostly children..Russian government has always been a dictator government since the beginning, and the Russian people have never experience true freedom! The Russian government has never understood the Ukrainians love of freedom, and has been trying to destroy that love of freedom for over 400 years. Ukrainians have always been a freedom loving people since their beginning, even in 1610 the first modern constitution of it kind, 77 years before the American constitution. The 1610 constitution of Ukraine written by a freedom loving Cossack Pylyp Orlyk, gave the Ukrainian people freedoms and rights! There is even a legend that goes back to the Apostle St Andrews  who prophesied  a great christian nation would be built on the hilly shores of the Dnieper river. To day that beautiful city is Kiev!!!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #230 Gepost op: juni 10, 2023, 07:21:19 am »

In just 10 years (1930-1940), the Americans created chemical, aviation, electrical, oil, mining, coal, metal and other industries in the USSR, the largest factories in Europe for the production of automobiles, tractors, aircraft engines and other products.
For example, the famous Stalingrad tractor plant was entirely built in the United States, dismantled, transported on 100 ships - and assembled in the USSR. Dniproges was built by the American firm Cooper Engineering Company (and the German company Siemens). The first tanks were created at this plant.
The Gorkovsky Auto Plant (GAS) was built by the American company Austin.
The current AZLC is built according to the Ford project. The famous Magnetka is an exact copy of the metal plant in the city. Gary, the state of Indiana.
Albert Kahn Inc designed and built 500 Soviet enterprises!
Albert Khan - Detroit industrial architect. The reason for appealing to Kanu was that, having designed all Ford plants, he developed the high-performance technology for industrial plant design. In the United States, his company with a staff of 400 people prepared working drawings in a week, erected the industrial enterprise corps in five months. Kan was able to practically prove that he was able to do the same in the USSR: the STZ project was completed in a record short time; the construction structures for it were manufactured in the USA, transported to the USSR and assembled within six months.
It was Albert Kahn Inc. who created the school of leading industrial architecture in the USSR.
Together with the factories, cities for workers were created. Ernst May - a German architect participated in the development of architectural projects about 20 Soviet cities!
Over 10 years, the Americans built about 1,500 factories in the USSR!
About 200 thousand American engineers and technicians came to the USSR, who led almost a millionth army of GULAG prisoners - plus the few pre-revolutionary personnel remaining in Russia.
American professors have trained three hundred thousand qualified specialists at the faculty of the Russian Federation - that is, all the staff for Soviet industry for many years to come!
Thus, the material base of socialism was built by US capitalists plus the cheap labor of Zeks.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #231 Gepost op: juni 13, 2023, 08:51:03 am »

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1460143870733465
Heroes funerals in Ukraine
2 songs
"Pływie kacza" - pieśń żałobna Majdanu.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1460143870733465
Heroes funerals in Ukraine
2 songs
"Pływie kacza" - pieśń żałobna Majdanu. is first song
what is name second? at 4.50

The old Lemko song "Pływie kacza" (The ducks are floating) was the favorite song of 25-year-old Mikhail Zhizneuski, who died on the Maidan on January 22, 2014. At the request of his family, it was opened at his funeral and has since become the mourning song of the Kiev Maidan.
Hey, a duck is swimming on the Tysyn, a duck is swimming on the Tysyn. My mother, don't scold me, My mother, don't scold me. Hey, you're calling us at an evil hour, you're calling us at an evil hour. I don't know where I will die, I don't know where I will die. Hey, I will die in a foreign land, I will die in a foreign land. Who will take the pit? Who will take the pit? Hey, strangers will choose us, strangers will choose us. It's not a pity, mother, will you? It's not a pity, mother, will you? Hey, what if I'm not sorry, son? What if I'm not sorry, son? You were lying on my heart, You were lying on my heart. Hey, a duck is swimming in the Tysyn, a duck is swimming in the Tysyn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKNFqHKwq-c  the voice
Inna Ishchenko

Tracing the Historical Narrative: Inhabitants of Northern France Before the Viking Age
Exploring the history of native inhabitants in a region before the arrival of subsequent groups presents a significant challenge. This is particularly true when examining the northern part of France, which eventually evolved into Normandy. This post aims to shed light on the pre-Viking era and provide insights into the inhabitants of this region, utilizing the available information at hand.
Before it became known as Normandy, the region in northern France had different names and was home to diverse groups. In Roman times, it formed part of the province of Gallia Lugdunensis. Following the decline of the Roman Empire, the area came under Frankish dominance and was referred to as Neustria, meaning "new land" in Latin. During the Viking Age, it fell under the control of Norse Vikings and was known as the Duchy of Normandy. The name "Normandy" itself is derived from "Norsemen" or "Northmen," referring to the Viking settlers who established themselves in the region.
Unravelling the Pre-Viking Era: Inhabitants of Northern France
Embarking on a journey into ancient times, we delve into the period preceding the Viking Age in northern France. Through meticulous research and analysis, our objective is to shed light on the lives of those who once called this region their home.
Ancient Settlements and Celtic Influence:
Before the Viking Age, Celtic tribes inhabited the northern region of France, including what would later become Normandy. Archaeological discoveries and historical accounts evidence their presence. The influence of these tribes dates back to the Iron Age, when they established settlements and engaged in trade and agriculture.
Roman Conquest and Frankish Dominance:
In 98 AD, the Romans conquered the region, integrating it into the province of Gallia Lugdunensis. With them, they brought their civilization and infrastructure, including roads, cities, and administrative systems. Following the collapse of the Roman Empire in the 5th century, the Franks emerged as the dominant ethnic group in the area. They established monasteries and exerted control, shaping the cultural and political landscape.
Viking Raids and Norse Influence:
Commencing in the late 8th century, Viking raids ravaged the region. Norse Vikings originating from Scandinavia conducted incursions along the northern coast of France, characterized by pillaging, looting, and disruption of local societies. Vulnerable coastal areas, including undefended monasteries, bore the brunt of these attacks, leaving an indelible impact on the region.
The emergence of the Normans:
The term "Normans" denotes the population that arose from the fusion of Norse Viking settlers with the indigenous West Franks and Gallo-Romans. This blending of groups gave birth to a distinctive culture and identity. Eventually, the Normans settled in the region, establishing the medieval Duchy of Normandy. Their leader, Rollo, was granted land in 911 AD, marking the beginning of the Norman presence in northern France. Over time, the Normans expanded their control and influence, emerging as a formidable force in medieval Europe.
The inhabitants of northern France before the Viking Age comprised a diverse mix of Celtic tribes, Gallo-Romans, Franks, and Norse Vikings. The region experienced significant cultural and political transformations, from the Roman conquest to Frankish dominance and Viking raids. The emergence of the Normans as a distinct group marked a pivotal moment in the history of northern France, setting the stage for their remarkable achievements in the medieval period.
Note: The provided references serve as informative resources supporting the content discussed in this article.
1. Normans - [Wikipedia] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans
2. History of Normandy - [Wikipedia]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Normandy
3. Prehistory of France - [Wikipedia] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory_of_France
4. Vikings History - [History.com]https://www.history.com/topics/exploration/vikings-history
5. 6 Viking Leaders You Should Know - https://www.history.com/news/6-viking-leaders-you-should-know

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #232 Gepost op: juni 14, 2023, 06:38:47 am »

First, I will explain the hyphenation.  Muscovy stole rus? (Русь) from the Belarusians and Ukrainians and anyone who thinks that the current russia bears any relation to the meaning of the word federation, frankly needs to be medicated. Russia is a federation as the German Democratic Republic was democratic. Consequently I will refer to the mob of spooks in control of the geography as ?the Firm? from hereon in.

To quote Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn on liars:

?We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #233 Gepost op: juni 15, 2023, 07:33:03 am »

Familiar diggers went to Velkyy Lug, to locations where the water has already come down... They are people without landmarks and they have already started digging.
Everything found will soon be sold in private collections and a layer of underwater legendary history "because the war is now" may be left without proper attention and protection!
When I lived in the dnipro, we were not once rafting on the great meadow on kayakah. Rowing between the plains, rowing the drowned heart of the Cossacks and being in the midst of the Bolshevik evil, on the big water seemed like something forever.
Russia has committed a technogennu disaster, again destroyed our villages and cities. And most likely none of you will be able to go to the Great Meadow by kayaking anymore, but today's covered Great Meadow is of incredible scale, an unexplored Cossacks monument that you want to save from diggers.
When the now destroyed kakhovsʹku dam was brought down, in 1955-58 years, there was a water filling of the kakhovsʹkogo reservoir and its days were:
Tomakovska Sich (existed in 1564-1593);
Basavlutsk Sich (1593?1630);
Mykytynska Sich (1628?1652);
Chortomlynska Sich (1652?1709);
Kamyan Sich (1709-17711) - flooded partially;
New (Pidpilnetska) Sich (1734-1775).
Historians about the Great Meadow for Radio Liberty:
- another 300 years ago the cossacks said, "big meadow - father, s?č - mother". All Zaporozhye Sichi were either in the territory of the meadow or next to it. In the XV-XVI centuries, the smooth Dnieper became the place around which the first Cossack settlements began to form.
- S?č? and were territories, mentioning which in people woke up Ukrainian patriotism.
- it was a Cossack territory, with the loss of which strračalasʹ and national memory. Lost also and important Cossack toponyms and legends. That was a loss of memory places.
- Sichi turned into a huge socio-political center that created history and shaped the worldview.
There is no possibility of rotation to affect diggers through direct action or initiative, so at least I leave this post and hope to address the issue.
PS if someone ends me not in the war, then most likely my "friends" are diggers.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #234 Gepost op: juni 17, 2023, 07:30:29 am »

Tragedy of Baturyn 😥💛💙
In 1708, Moscow troops captured and destroyed the capital of hetman mazepa baturin. All residents of the city, regardless of age and gender were cut. 15 thousand were killed of the baturine. The city itself was robbed, including Orthodox temples, and then, by order of Menshikov, was burned and churches destroyed.
The European newspapers so described the events in baturin? - " terrible massacre ", " all Ukraine in blood ", " women and children on vistr?h saber ". With such names came out leading newspapers of France " Gazette de France ", " Paris Gazette ", " Lettres Historique ", " Mercure Historique ", " Clef du Cabinet ". They wrote that "the terrible king is greedy for blood in Ukraine... All residents of Baturin, despite age and gender, are cut as ordered by the non-human customs of Muscovites "; "All Ukraine is bathed in blood. Menshikov shows the horrors of Moscow barbarism".
For 310 years "brothers" little has changed. For these centuries, this "brotherly" horde has destroyed millions of ukrainians. And it keeps on going. Every day die our guys who protect us from the "returning" people. The enemy is the same. This is the worst enemy of Ukrainians!
Unfortunately, our people in 310 years have not learned to draw conclusions to break away from the "brothers" and go their way forward. Millions of people speak a foreign language, honor foreign "heroes", follow foreign traditions. The "Brothers" have conquered it all. The scariest thing is that in addition to the earth, the brain and soul were conquered. Fortunately, not all of them!
Ukrainians! We must build our Ukrainian Ukraine!
And don't forget what did to us "brothers"! Don't forget! This can never be forgiven!
In the photo - an engraving of the times of Peter I. Strata kolesuvann?m, which has been applied to the cossacks and the residents of baturina.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #235 Gepost op: juni 20, 2023, 06:48:59 am »

Saxons vs. Vikings: Unraveling the Distinct Histories 🛡️⚔️
Exploring the differences between the Saxons and the Vikings, two influential Germanic groups in history 🌍📚 Dive into their unique origins, time periods, and cultural impacts to understand why the Saxons cannot be considered the first Vikings. 🏰⛵️
The Saxons were a Germanic tribe that inhabited the regions of present-day Germany and Denmark during the Early Middle Ages. They played a significant role in the history of England, as one of the Germanic tribes that invaded and settled in the British Isles in the 5th and 6th centuries. However, they were not Vikings.
The Vikings, on the other hand, were seafaring warriors and traders from the Scandinavian region, primarily from present-day Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Emerging later than the Saxons, their activities ranged from the late 8th century to the 11th century, known as the Viking Age. They conducted raids, exploration, and trade expeditions throughout Europe, including the British Isles, France, Iceland, Greenland, and even reaching as far as North America.
While both the Saxons and the Vikings were Germanic peoples and had interactions with England, they were separate groups with different historical contexts and time periods. The Saxons predated the Viking Age, and their migration to England occurred before the Viking raids began. Therefore, the Saxons cannot be considered the first Vikings.

"The militant nation of Cossacks is shrinking day by day. She will soon disappear from the face of the earth, just like other nations that have fallen under the power of the Moscow Skeeter, unless there is a successful revolution that will soon come that will throw the Moscow yoke off them.
The Cossacks have nothing to do with the Muscovines, except for the Greek religion and the zipsovan? Ко Muscovinami of the Slavic language. Their customs, their lifestyle, their house, their food are all completely different.
Cossacks are beautiful, beautiful, tall, smart, active, sincere, honest, brave, not used to slavery. In short - the complete opposite of Muscovites. Their appearance is not monotonous as Muscovites; the tavro of slavery did not make them machines and did not sp?dlilo like Muscovins", - French educator and writer Charles Francois Filiber Masson "de Blam?n", who was in service at the Moscow court in 1762-1802 years (C. F. Mason. "Memoires secret sur la Russia" - "Secret notes about Russia").

How A Handful of Yamnaya Culture Nomads (Ukraine)Became the Fathers & Mothers of Europe 
https://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-europe/yamnaya-culture-0012105

The Horse, the Wheel, and Language : David W. Anthony | That's why europeans came from Ukraine-RUS https://www.rferl.org/a/hungary-romania-bulgaria-riding-horses-yamnaya-botai/32300166.html https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.ade2451 https://ukrainainc.net/2022/05/08/real-history-of-ukraine-moscovy/

https://archive.org/details/scythiansgreekss00minn/page/32/mode/1up?q=Androphagi

Scythians and Greeks : a survey of ancient history and archaeology : Minns, Ellis H Publication date 1913.. 720 pages |

https://www.academia.edu/15232900/The_Scythians_and_Their_Neighbors

https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/comments/39l326/current_europeans_emerged_from_the_ukraine_says/

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #237 Gepost op: juni 22, 2023, 06:39:41 am »
Vitaliy Trubnykov
16 u
  ?
From the bottom of the Kakhov reservoir, between the modern cities of berislavom and kakhovko?̈, there is a legendary island of tavan. Few people know about him now, but the island used to have one of the most important ferry crossings through Dnipro-Tavansk, the mention of which is known since the Golden Horde.
At the beginning of the XV century, the grand duke of Lithuania vitovt founded in place of modern berislava his own fortress and customs, which in his honor was called "vitovtovo? mitnice?".
At the end of the 15th century, these lands were ceded to the Ottoman Empire and its vassal of the Crimean Khanate. Since then, there have been constant clashes between the Cossacks and the non-Christian population of the steppe.
Four fortresses were built to protect the transit by the Ottomans: Mustridkermen and Mubarakermen, which were located on the island, and Kyzykermen and Aslankermen (areas of modern Berislava and Kakhovka respectively).
Guillaume-Levasser de Boplan in 1650 in France "Describes of Ukraine" calls the Tavan ferry "the best" of five on the Dnipro. The ferry was used all the way up to the 20th century and finally stopped being used after the construction of the kahovs .ko?̈ paddle in the 1950's.
The island of Tavan has been an integral part of the history of the whole south of Ukraine for many centuries, until the communists built the raft of Kakhov hydroelectric power plant, which preserved this history underwater. Now, the Russians, the descendants of those communists, have destroyed the oars and because of this tragic event we see again the outline of the Tavan ferry.
P.S.: I would like to see a story about this place from expert historians, for example, on Історія Без Міфів

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #238 Gepost op: juli 16, 2023, 10:22:34 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsowwl7s4Q0
SCYTHIAN GODS: The Religion of the Steppe Horse Lords // DOCUMENTARY

https://youtu.be/RIfB1LI79OQ
the skyfather of proto-indo-european

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXIPElqJZ4&t=186s
About the Sumerian language

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aratta  ukraine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zRCvtvn5NA
The Birth of China - Hunters on the Yellow River (20000 BCE to 7000 BCE)

map putin showed
https://cs13.pikabu.ru/post_img/big/2023/05/25/5/168500049229266424.jpg

The Complete and Concise History of the Sumerians and Early Bronze Age Mesopotamia (7000-2000 BC)
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFjxmY7jQA
« Laatst bewerkt op: juli 18, 2023, 08:45:04 am door webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #239 Gepost op: juli 22, 2023, 08:53:31 am »
https://twitter.com/DecodingTrolls/status/1681723969311760386

⚡️By hitting Chornomorsk, Ruschists are hitting the foundation of anglo-saxon culture.

Chornomorsk was the epicentre where Germanic languages (including English) solidified.

Usatovo Culture was centred in Chornomorsk, where Ancient Ukrainian (P.I.E.) turned into Proto Germanic.

https://twitter.com/DecodingTrolls/status/1659540345112109058
Ancient Ukrainian Invasions of England: Short History

"From around 2450 BC... substantial migration into Britain (minimum 90% ancestry from the new migrants) coinciding with the spread of Bell Beaker traditions from continental Europe... ?Steppe ancestry? derived originally from people living on the Pontic?Caspian Steppe approximately 3000 BC." (Nature, 2021)

This Steppe Ancestry corresponds to the Ancient Ukrainians who created the first Indo-European language and culture (OUP, 2017)

By 1000 BCE 50% of English DNA contained Ancient Ukrainian DNA. (Nature, 2015)

Then the Gauls invaded (Nature, 2021) with another Indo-European language that had also been derived from the first Indo-European language forged in Ancient Ukraine.

Then yet again in early medieval time England welcomed in new migrants - Germans and Scandinavians (Nature, 2022).

They also spoke a language that had originated in Ancient Ukraine - This German language was rebranded as "Old English," and we were well on our way to Brexit.

Ancient Ukraine is at the heart of every one of these migrations, cultural transformations, and genetic upgrades since 2450 BCE.

Today's English nationalists need to understand they're all Ancient Ukrainians, migration is good, and that those who use Inner / Outer Realm Disinfolklore as a political tool will inevitably be replaced.
Tweet vertalen

https://archive.org/details/horsewheelandlanguage
The Horse, the Wheel, and Language : David W. Anthony | That's why europeans came from Ukraine-RUS

Oorlog Rusland tegen Ukraine, Europa

Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB scam- ads!

When will they ever learn ???  Eve of destruction

Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht, zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht. (van Randwijk 1909-1966)
A nation that yields to tyrants, loses more than life and property, then the light goes out.(van Randwijk)

Info and news on

Ukraine

E.U.

NATO
When Russians came for (Moldova)Chechnya, i didn't speak out, I'm not Chechen !
When Russians came for Georgia, I didn't speak out, I'm not Georgian !
When Russians came for Ukraine, I didn't speak out, I'm not Ukrainian ?
When Russians came for my country,
there was no one left, to speak out for me !!!!!!!!!

Budapest Memorandum, US, UK & rusland?
Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel(=Chamberlain), whats next, Ribbentrop-Molotov again??

Schaffen wir das? Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel?

the famous words of one of America?s Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, in 1776:
?We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.?

SHARE it on Twitter, Facebook, others, sites !!

MH 17 Final Reports -Dutch safety Board
MH 17 nieuws / news

U.S.A.

U.N,

Rusland or USSR?
The soviet story 2008
Moscow Maidan

Nature Sunshine Health products available in Ukraine!
For buying and receiving in UKRAINE use THIS SHOP

Video of Boris nemtsov, murdered by Putin.

Comparison funerals Ukraine HEROES and RF/russian zeroes aka RF soldiers/socalled separatists.

EN: Russia war in Ukraine
  Daily links
  Krant van nederland

50+ Ukraine & elsewhere TV LIVE broadcasts !!!

Second source LV tive

Interactive map Ukraine/warzone   Detector media  intellinews.com  Euromaidanpress  ENInterfaxUA  RFerl   Interpreter  ENCensorUA   Informnapalm  khpg    Kyivpost    Unian  stopfake  day.kiev  ukrinform  uacrisis  hromadske  voxukraine   Maidantransl  uawire.org   bunews.com.ua 
Kharkiv Times  ForeignPolicy  EU observer  Fin news  Baltic Times  Moscow Times  Siberian Times  politico.eu   meduza.io  
Ukraine Today TV EN   UT latest news & YT   UKR govt media   More UKR TV   Aljazeera-Ukraine   Ukrstream
FR incl.transl. breizatao  
UA incl. transl. svoboda   newsonline24 glavpost   favno.ua   joininfo.UA   5.UA
RU incl. transl.  rusmonitor  rosbalt.ru   rbc.ru  tvrain.ru   politolog    RETRANS   .novayagazeta.ru   ehorussia   refabula   lystok   hvlya.net   inforesist.org   gordonua   resistance.today
  oleg-leusenko.livejournal  zloy-odessit  flavius-aetius1  ibigdan  uorvik 
NL:
reddit Oekraine
 Volkskrant  Telegraaf Elsevier RTL Nieuws  NRC 

KREMLINMEDIA
Kremlinmedia sources 2nd bloc)

Liveleak  en uiteraard GeenStijl, Powned (we linken niet meer naar ze/TMG) en Burgercomite.EU, Forum voor "Democratie", GEENPEIL
Boycot barcode 46= Russia 729=Israel
NO VETOPOWERS for agressors USA-Russia-China (and UK and France) in United Nations "Security ?" Council !!!!
#REMOVEVETORIGHTSUNSC
The 5 permanent warmongers since 1900 with vetorights in UNSC, USA, russia,China, UK and France don't want to bring the world to PEACE, but to PIECES ! #removevetorightsunsc NOW! It's HYPOCRITICAL!

Verified ways to help the Ukrainian Army

Please consider assisting a Ukrainian soldier as they fight to maintain their sovereignty and protect Europe from ruSSia once again.
Comparable to America's 'Wounded Warriors' program, your American dollar has much more impact in Ukraine's current economy to greatly assist those that often do not receive any support from their government.

https://www.youcaring.com/Adopt_a_Soldier
or mail to ukrainewaramps@gmail.com

Visit UWA e-store groups/UkraineWarAmps
UkraineWarAmps

All % on sales on UKRAINE articles will be donated
to volunteer charities in Ukraine !

choose closest or this one

U S A

Canada

United Kingdom

France

Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB scam- ads!

Be self sufficient

ELITES use Subsidized AIRLINES hardly taxed using JETSTREAM since 1952 FOR PROFIT to save UNTAXED fuel, DESTROYING OZONELAYER now HALF since 1960, AND CAUSING WEATHER CHANGE since 1960, DOUBLING UVINDEX WHICH TREATENS FYTOPLANKTON and US, giving us skincancer from high UV and sunlotion bewijs (engels) dat CO2 het gevolg is

Protect yourself from mass-UV!(bought it myself) .Aliexpress
Protect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress
New Summer UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection Skin Coats Men Ultra-Light Sportswear Cycling Wear Fishing Suit Lady Windbreaker Jackets
Reinforced Windproof Strong 10 / 16 Bone Automatic Folding Umbrella Men Rainproof UV Sunproof Wind and Water Resistant Umbrellas
rotect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress
Less need for costly airco! Protect from UV, heat and glare in summer and keep warmth IN, in winter, also protect windows,glass doors from breaking, burglary and accidents.
Protect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress Sunice Smart VLT69%-25% car window tint film 3mil photochromic film solar tint heat control anti-UV glass sticker 1.52x30m $2200

Je eigen windmolen 3-10Kw 15% efficienter door verticale opstellingen dan gebruikelijke molens. Btw inbegrepen, kan afspreken voor directe levering zonder douaneninklaring prijzen vanaf...