Want to pay and be paid without trouble worldwide every year, TAKE Payoneer !! !!

Amazon, the store of us all
Amazon Movers & Shakers Our biggest gainers in sales rank over the past 24 hours. Updated frequently.

Delivery in Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Canada & United States
Find the perfect fit with Prime Try Before You Buy
Bij ons GEEN advertenties
over banken,lenen, gokken, 06 of sms spelletjes, alcohol, drugs, roken of zogenaamde goede doelen !

Amazon USA UK-German-French-Canada-Japan Boeken Holland Italy World Dates World Travel
Deze site gebruikt enkel een cookie voor in en uitloggen als geregistreerde
Onze adverteerders en links gebruiken mogelijk WEL cookies Wilt U dat niet, verlaat dan deze site!
collapse collapse

Newest additions here !

When 01012017 UA TODAY stops,
switch to unian.info

pro-putin and trojan horse Viktor Medvedchuk gained control over 112 and newsone
Beware of kremlinmedia! (Lucky we hardly use links from there anymore! )

Muscovy war on Ukraine

Daily missing links, the ones we couldn't place yet.

Our separate UKRAINE BOARD

Aliexpress

Versla de crisis/recessie, bestel bij ALIEXPRESS, uit land van herkomst tegen de laagste prijzen, niet in eigen land, bij webshops!
Veel goedkoper dan bij Amazon(veel meer produkten ook, ook de ondeugende) en vergeet de FB-scam-advertenties!
Beat the crisis/recession, order from ALIEXPRESS, country of origin at lowest prices, not in your own country, from middlemen/webshops !
Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB- scam-ads!

Informnapalm

Invalid feed.

UAWIRE

Aliexpress

Versla de crisis/recessie, bestel bij ALIEXPRESS, uit land van herkomst tegen de laagste prijzen, niet in eigen land, bij webshops!
Veel goedkoper dan bij Amazon(veel meer produkten ook, ook de ondeugende) en vergeet de FB-scam-advertenties!
Beat the crisis/recession, order from ALIEXPRESS, country of origin at lowest prices, not in your own country, from middlemen/webshops !
Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB- scam-ads!

Aliexpress

Global Version P40 Pro+ 6.6" Smartphone Android 12GB RAM 512GB ROM 5000mAh Deca Core CPU Mobile Phone 32MP Rear Cameras
price HALF of in EU approx ? 90, other smartphones available at low prices

Draagbare Pico Smart Android Wifi 1080P 4K Tv Laser Mini Led Home Theater Dlp Projector voor Smartphone

dual cam dashcam

16/26 ringlight on usb

3 mtrs selfie stick/tripod

Ulanzi CapGrip Wireless Bluetooth Smartphone Selfie Booster Handle Grip Phone Stabilizer Stand Holder Shutter Release 1/4 Screw

Reloj Inteligente Ecg Smart Watch Men Android 2021 Smartwatch Ip68 Bluetooth Call Answer Smart Watch For Android Phone IOS Watch, leather or metal wristband

FIFISH V6 Underwater Robot Camera RC Drone With 4K UHD Camera 4 Hours Working Time Head Tracking Immersive VR Control Underwater

Sublue Seabow Smart Underwater Scooter Drones 40m Water With Actions Camera Mount OLED Display Waterproof Sports Swimming Diving

Original Autel EVO 2 II Pro 8K/6K RC Drone HD Gimbal Camera 60fps 9KM 35 Min Flight Extra Battery Parking Apron Combo Quadcopter

XPAY 2020 Lovers Ladies Sneakers Male Running Women Sport Man Brand Luxury Comfortably Breathable Athletic Casual Fashion

M-4XL plus size women sexy hollow out Summer dresses vestido 2021 short sleeve v neck Patchwork button vintage denim dress

BYINTEK P20 Mini Portable Pico Smart Android Wifi Screenless TV lAsEr LED DLP Projector 4K 1080P for Mobile Phone Smartphone
Luxury Brand Top Quality Teto Bag Genuine Shopping Handbags Women's Shoulder Large Capacity Ladies Leather HandBags Computer Bag Winait 7'' Rell Roll Film Scanner for Super 8 and 8mm Fim
Protable 22MP Film Scanner 35mm Negative Film Scanner Mini Photo Slide 2.4" LCD Screen Slide Film Scanner Digital Film Converter, also 110 126 amd Super8 stills

Auteur Topic: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links  (gelezen 171788 keer)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links
« Reactie #80 Gepost op: januari 12, 2022, 08:27:16 am »

BATTLES FOR EASTERN EUROPE BETWEEN RUSSIA, POLAND AND SWEDEN FROM A LONG TIME AGO TO THIS DAY
Author: Anton Nustriom
Year of publication: 1901
Another interesting read. It describes the Cossack uprising led by Bogdan Khmelnytsky, as well as the events that took place before the beginning of the Great North War. The attention is concentrated on the relationship between Peter I, August II and Charles XII. I will present a few interesting facts from the book:
1. Karl XII's grandmother and mother were from Denmark. He was also proposed to marry a princess of Denmark and promote an alliance between Denmark, Norway and Sweden to avoid war. He gave up on this one.
2. At 15 years old, after the request of the genders, Ricksdag declared Carl XII a six-year-old. Everyone hoped that the country would be run by adult politicians in practice, but Carl XII disagrees with it and became the person who personally made the most important decisions in the country.
3. In 1689, when Peter and I came to power, then Russia had no exits to the sea except the White Sea and the Northern Glacier Ocean.
4. Peter and was a barbarian who desperately aspired to become the leader of the European state. He demanded that everything look like in Europe, but he himself was cruel, he himself could slaughter people, stabbed ministers and other officials.
5. He wanted to build an army according to the example of the best army of the time - Swedish. Wrote a request about it and sent it to Sweden. He has been rejected.
6. In 1697 Peter I traveled through Europe incognito because he did not want to introduce himself to foreign nations before he would win a decisive battle. He came to Riga and began exploring the fortress, wanted to measure the width of the ditch near one of the forts. This was noticed by Swedish count Eric Dalbury and banned him from writing a letter that such "studios" should not be conducted in the interests of a "friendly state". These actions terribly outraged Peter and he decided to revenge - conquer for his country exits to the Baltic and Black seas.
7. During the 1697 election in Poland, Peter I supported August II, who bribed the people who voted and won the election. Peter and promised him help in fighting those who were against him. Peter and needed Poland and a way out to the Baltic Sea.
8. In August 1698 Peter I met August II in the city of Rava-Russia, not far from Lviv, and they drank for four days. After that, they agreed on friendship and exchanged clothes and weapons.
9. Immediately before the war August II sent his messenger - the Swedish Count Levengaupt - to Karl XII to sign the alliance agreement, but Levengaupta disliked Karl XII and did not accept it.
10. Karl XII sent Peter and the offer of peace. She was accepted along with a lot of valuable gifts and 300 cannons. Peter and confirmed friendship and at the same time prepared for combat. He last confirmed in his words of friendship and acted in the opposite direction. Soon he used those cannons against Sweden.
11. In 1700 the Muscovites had to choose a new Patriarch. Instead of this Peter I declares himself a Patriarch and becomes the highest civilian and religious leader of the country (theocrat) against all existing laws. All the priests after that were supposed to bring the oath of allegiance to the king. After that Peter and I began a war in Crimea to conquer the exit to the Black Sea, telling the Russians that he is a crusader who saves Christians from the enemies of Christianity in the Ottoman Empire.
12. Peter and wanted to expand the borders of his country and become a European leader. He conquered Azov and had to get a way out to the Baltic Sea. After the 1617 Peace Treaty, the Baltic Sea was an internal Swedish Sea. For 40 years (from the time of the signing of the 1661 peace treaty) there were no reasons for war. But that didn't stop him. He had to destroy the first wall of Europe - Poland, capture it and cut the "window into Europe". The Rozb?jnytsʹku policy of the Muscovites was characterized as a merger of former lands and national heritage.
13. Peter I did not want to remain the ruler of Asian Moscow and decided to establish the city of St. Petersburg in a swamp area where poor Finnish fishermen were periodically visited. Surviving there was difficult and almost impossible to build something. Peter I ordered to send hundreds of thousands of builders to the area, who were forced to dig up the land with their hands and carry it in bags or whoever could. Constructions did not withstand the load and fell apart, people died on construction like flies. Peter I demanded that everyone who had 500 peasants in a disposition build a two-story stone house in St. Petersburg.
14. There were no effective laws to govern the country. Peter I "copied" some of the Swedish laws and ordered some captive Swedes to rule the country in various places because Russian officials did not have the proper education and were bribes who were interested only in their own interests.
You can read more here:

http://runeberg.org/naosteuro/
https://arkivkopia.se/sak/runeberg-naosteuro
https://archive.org/details/arkivkopia.se-runeberg-naosteuro/mode/2up

https://books.google.nl/books?id=DJJBAAAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=nl&pli=1

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Oorlog Rusland 21 juni 2015 - groeiende Verzameling Ukraine historische links
« Reactie #81 Gepost op: januari 18, 2022, 07:05:33 am »
Muscovy (russia never was, is or will be a country  it's official russian federation) is so "afraid" of (mongol) invaders so they invade themselves
a "small" number of areas since 1300
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Expansi%C3%B3n_territorial_de_Rusia.svg   

https://www.gfsis.org/maps/russian-military-forces

https://euromaidanpress.com/2021/07/06/sensational-archaeological-find-uncovers-ukrainian-stonehenge-in-eastern-ukraine/?fbclid=IwAR0fEggp4kDZcpjZiwdkydQ2FvBESChQG8xMq-p2n8CjlCoUxTrwyyerR9k

russian culture is that of Androphagi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androphagi  butchers (katsap) and cannibals like already placed them in muscovy area
https://archive.org/details/scythiansgreekss00minn/page/32/mode/1up?q=Androphagi
« Laatst bewerkt op: januari 19, 2022, 09:54:03 am door webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #82 Gepost op: januari 21, 2022, 08:10:42 am »
Muscovy (russia never was, is or will be a country  it's official russian federation) is so "afraid" of (mongol) invaders so they invade themselves
a "small" number of areas since 1300
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Expansi%C3%B3n_territorial_de_Rusia.svg   

https://www.gfsis.org/maps/russian-military-forces

russian culture is that of Androphagi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androphagi  butchers (katsap) and cannibals like already placed them in muscovy area
https://archive.org/details/scythiansgreekss00minn/page/32/mode/1up?q=Androphagi

Another story about the discovery of a unique monument to the princes of Ostrog.
Somewhere like this in 1996, I no longer worked in a museum. Due to low wages, I had to go to "free bread". Then I spent a lot of time in Kiev and Ozhenina, and I was rarely in Ostrog. But I was found by people who recently bought a house in Ostrog and there was a lot of old stuff. I was offered to come and buy what I liked, and everything else "old" they had to burn.
When I arrived to them, it turned out that this house belonged to the last teacher of history, and by the cooperation of the priest of the "School named after Count Bludov" David Bychkovsky.
The house turned out to be furniture 17-19 centuries, remains of the archive and library "school of the name of count bludova", collection of documents princes of ostrozʹkih. Everything visible we immediately appreciated - cabinets, table and chairs. Then approached a pile of books and documents that were lying near the grubki and were prepared for burning.
So actually there was an archive of " Cyril-Mepodiev Brotherhood " and " School of them. Count of Bludov". I moved it, price is negotiable. Then, when I had loaded everything into my car, I decided to look into the rough. Neatly there, the "house", was placed the handwritten book "Change of the Princes of Ostrog" from the church of the village of Pogoriltsi, and on it there were original documents with signatures and seals of the princes of Ostrog of the 16-17 centuries. I don't know how much and what burned down before I came to this house, but if it weren't for some "sixth sense", these unique documents would have burned too.
David Byčkovsky was born in the village of pogor?lʹc? in duben гоin?. There in the local church his father was a priest. After moving to Ostrog, the family took with them and the monument. Being a historian and studying the activities of the princes of Ostrog, David Ivanovich collected documents that belonged to these princes. On one of the documents there is an inscription byčkovsky's hand "bought in the dermansky monastery in 1936".
I also bought these documents, as you understand not expensive at all)))
Then "Pomiannik" I sold to the Ostrog Museum of the Book, part of the archive of "Kyrill-Mephodiyev Brotherhood" transferred to the Museum of the Ostrog Academy, and also one of the documents written by Prince Vasyl-Constantin Ostrogky. Some documents I saved for myself.
Now that's the story!

Maps of the territory of Ukraine in European archives (part 1).
Swedish archives contain such a large number of maps and cosmographs that describe the territory of modern Ukraine that only their analysis can tell us more than any history textbook.
The stable life of the country, good storage conditions and the principle of openness of official documents to others, contributed to the fact that the maps, which directly or indirectly relate to Ukrainian lands, have accumulated in the Swedish archives several thousand. In this photo album, we will describe only the most interesting of them, which will help to explore important stages of our history. We will also introduce you to some of the search capabilities of foreign archives and show you what treasures can be found there.
Scythia and Sarmatia
In the library of Uppsala University, in the section Carolina Rediviva, there is an atlas in which we can see the first map of interest to us. ATLAS (p.237). Origin: Anno MCCCCLXXXII, avgvsti vero kalendas XVII. Imprssvm Vlme per ingeniosvm virvm Leonardvm Hol prefati oppidi civem, 1482.
Our lands have interested historians and great rulers at all times. The "father of history" Herodotus (5th century BC) described the borders of Scythia as a territory that stretched from west to east: "from the river Istra (Danube) to the river Tanais (Don)". In the middle of the Scythian land flowed the ancient Dnieper (Boristen, Borisfen). The author of 9 books of "History" in the 4th book contains the oldest systematic description of geography, ethnography and history of modern Ukraine, most of which in his time was Scythia.
It is believed that the executor of her first map could be Anacharsis - the son of the Scythian king Gnur. Herodotus seems to accurately describe something he saw: ?If we take Scythia as a quadrangle, the two sides of which are extended to the sea, the line that goes deep into the country in length will be exactly the same as the line of the coast. Because from the mouth of the Istra (Danube) to Boristen (Dnieper) 10 days of travel, and from Boristen to Lake Meotida (Sea of ​​Azov) another 10 days, and then from the sea inland to the melancholy living above the hermitages, 20 days travel "[IMAGO URBIS: Kyiv on ancient maps / Tatiana Lyuta. - Kharkiv-Kyiv: Publisher Oleksandr Savchuk, 2017.-192 p.]. But so far no one was able to send in the perfect solution, which is not strange.
Instead, there are many other maps, the description of which we will start with the first attached (Figure 1, p. 237).
These are visualized revisions of the XV century. the works of the legendary geographer of antiquity Claudius Ptolemy (87-165), who demonstrate "Geography" in the spirit of the time, linking his descriptions to specific areas, water bodies, etc. There are many versions and editions, but we will stop here.
It belongs to the authorship of Nicolaus Germanus (1420-1490), who changed his understanding of Ptolemy's Geography three times until he settled on the one published in Ulm in 1482. We see in the description of the map: "Clavdii Ptolomei viri Alexandrini Cosmographie octavvs et vltimvs liber explicit opvs Donni Nicolai Germani secvndvm Ptolomevm finit. Anno MCCCCLXXXII. Avgvsti vero Kalendas. Holv. translated by Jacopo d'Angelo, 31 pages and 1 page. There is a short text on the back of each card. ?
Looking at page 237 of the Cosmography, where is the most interesting for us map of "Sarmatia of Europe" (SARMATIA EUROPE), in the center we find along Borisfen such settlements as Azagarium, Amadoca, Sar, Serim, Metropol and others. At the confluence with the Black Sea (PONTI EVXIMI.PARS), we see the ancient Greek center - Olbia (Olbia). And even lower is the island of Borisfen (modern name - Berezan). Crimea - Taurica thersonebion, which is quite densely populated and contains a considerable number of names, is highlighted in yellow. To the east we see the great Sea of ​​Azov (PALVDES.METEOTIDES). The upper edge of the territory is delineated by the river Tanais (Don). This is the eastern border of European Sarmatia. Its western border is marked by another river - Danubius (the same Danube, which contains a different ancient name, but over the centuries marks the same boundaries).
FIGURE 1:
ATLAS (p.237). Origin: Ulm, Germany: Anno MCCCCLXXXII, avgvsti vero kalendas XVII. Imprssvm Vlme per ingeniosvm virvm Leonardvm Hol prefati oppidi civem, 1482. Alternative title: Beatissimo Patri Pavlo Secvndo Pontifici Maximo Donis Nicolavs Germanvs. Persons: Ptolemaios Claudios, d. ca 170 (author), Nicolaus Germanus, ca 1420-ca 1490 (editor, cartographer), d'Angelo Jacopo (translator). Identifiers (general): 8932622 (libris).
Russia
Our lands were signed under different names. The first mention of the name "Rus" on maps can be found from the XII century. Thus, in 1154, by order of King Roger II of Sicily, the Arab scholar Muhammad al-Idrisi created one of the most perfect maps of the ancient world (Figure 2). Its orientation is performed in the usual representations of the time: south at the top and north at the bottom. But in everything else it was so perfect that it was ahead of its time and almost to the XV century. was considered a benchmark. Detailed descriptions for each of the parts of the maps were a treatise on geography "A book of entertainment for those who would

https://www.facebook.com/ipllm/posts/4527479047359008
https://www.facebook.com/marina.trattner/posts/10226564260950789.

Наші землі на карті 1152 року
 cvdf

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #83 Gepost op: januari 30, 2022, 10:25:49 am »

what people seem to forget, area where in 1147 moscow was founded, was IN Kyvian(Ukraine)-Rus empire 879?1240, so Ukraine is the older brother, there's NO ancient russia, only muscovy(1277) which peter 1 renamed russia in 1721 on purpose to pretend muscovy wasn't north-Ukraine
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/001_Kievan_Rus%27_Kyivan_Rus%27_Ukraine_map_1220_1240.jpg
https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/comments/sek53j/what_people_seem_to_forget_area_where_in_1147/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus%27

see also

https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/comments/62d2hi/scientists_between_the_ukrainian_and_russian/ why no dna connection russians(meaning muscovites) and Ukrainians

also

https://www.reddit.com/r/russiawarinukraine/comments/37tryg/muscovy_the_name_of_the_grand_duchy_of_moscow/

-----------------

The Historiography of Normanist and Anti-Normanist theories on the origin of Rus (Kyvian-Ukraine) https://www.duo.uio.no/bitstream/handle/10852/26680/7245.pdf?sequence=2
In Western historiography, terms ?Russia? in English, ?Russie? in French, ?Russland? in German designates indiscriminately the Kyivan state (Rus?) from the 10th to the 13th century, the Grand Duchy of Moscow (Muscovy) from the 14th to the 17th century, the Empire of Peter the Great (who artificially introduced a Greek spelled term Rossiia for the new empire, having adopted the name from the Old Rus?, i. e. Ukraine) and of his successors from the 18th century to the 20th century. This has led to many misconceptions in historical literature and to a great confusion of ideas. For instance, originally, the term Rus? in its geographico-ethnical meaning referred to Kyiv area and all sources agree on that. It should be stressed that Rus? was primarily a geographical and ethnic term bound to a certain territory in Ukraine.

Let us take some examples from the Primary Chronicle to illustrate the problem:

Under the year 1152 it is said of the meeting of the Kyivan Prince Izyaslav with the king of Hungary:

I. 1152 A.D. And they went away, the King to his country, Hungary, and Izyaslav to the land of Rus?. Or other examples:

II. 1180 A.D.: Prince Svyatoslav, son of Vsevolod?marched from Rus? to Suzdal (city near Moscow in modern Russia)

III. 1193 A.D.: Svyatoslav sent his envoys to Riurik (to Ovruch) and said to him: Come now to Rus??.; Riurik?came with all his troops to Rus?

IV. 1231 A.D.: Danylo (of Halych) captured the town of Torchesk (in modern Central Ukraine) belonging to the land of Rus?.

V. 1132 A.D.: In this year, Vsevolod went forth (from Novgorod) to Rus?, to Pereyaslavl?.

VI. 1141 A.D.: Fleeing from Novgorod, Svyatoslav went to Rus?, to his brother?

VII. 1140 A.D. Mstislav, Prince of Kyiv, summoned the Prince of Polotsk to Rus??

VIII. 1147 A.D. ?Go to Smolensk?I order you not to stay in the land of Rus?.

IX. 1175 A.D.: (At the moment of Andrew?s death) his little son was staying at Novgorod and his brothers were in Rus?. 8

X. 1152 A.D.: Yuri went forth with the men of Rostov, Suzdal and Ryazan to Rus??.

It appears from these quotations that Rus? is obviously a geographical term. It implies above all the territory of Kyiv. We see also that, the above cited cities of Novgorod, Ryazan, Rostov, Smolensk, Polotsk and Suzdal (all in modern Russia and Belarus) were not in Rus?.

Nestor stresses the dependence of these lands on Rus? (Kyiv territory), contrasting these conquered territories. The bulk of the settlements in the territory of Kyiv were concentrated in the triangle formed by the Dnieper and its tow western tributaries, the Irpin? and the Ros?). On the left bank of the Dnieper, Rus? consisted of two provinces: those of Chernihiv and of Pereyaslavl?. The southern and eastern boundaries of the Pereyaslavl were fluid disappearing into the steppes. There is no doubt that the geographical notion of Rus? originated in the land of Kyiv, which was a political centre.9

The Ukrainians (Українці or Ruthenians - Русини in older definition) may well claim to be the ?original Rus?ians?. Theirs was the land where St. Cyril and St. Methodius converted the Slavic peoples in the 9th century, and that land, with Kyiv as the centre, became the starting point of Greco-Slavic Christianity. From 988 onwards it was the religious and political capital of whole Rus?. Great Russia (what we know today as Russia) was then merely a conglomerate, of Swedish, Finnish, and Slavic tribes.

Kyivan Rus? was Ukrainian state and Ukrainians are inheritors and continuers in modern times. But in reality the fight for Kyivan inheritance led to paradoxical results: Ukrainians not only lost their state but also Ukraine?s original name Rus? was overtaken by northern winner - Moscow. Having named itself Russia (Rossiya) in 1721 or Great Russia (Великороссия - Velikorosiya), the Muscovy (Московия) claimed itself as inheritor of medieval (Kyivan) Rus? state and claimed by this "sobiraniye zemel Russkikh" (gathering of Russian lands). Despite the fact that Moscow state historically represented different formation from Kyivan state, the northern tribe of Muscovites took over the name Rus? after the Mongol invasion, and referred to its ties with the old Kyivan dynasty.

o The word "Rus?" has been used by Greeks in their chronicles as long ago as II century A.D. o Arabs in mid-8th century were very specific in defining the location of Rus? as a Kingdom on the middle Dnieper around Kyiv, in the lands of an Eastern Slav Polyanians tribe. Interestingly, the Varangians do not appear in Kyiv until 860 AD, in fact, their first arrival in Rus? lands is dated at around 750 AD in Staraya Ladoga. o River Ros' flows through the lands populated by a Slavic tribal union of Polyanians at the centre of the future Kyivan Rus?, in the area directly adjacent to Kyiv. o When Andrey, the prince of Vladimir (city and principality in Muscovy) planned an attack on Kyiv, he said that he was "going against the Rus?". This and other evidence supports the opinion that even in Kyivan Rus?, the word "Rus?" implied the Southern Rus? lands, namely the principalities of Kyiv, Chernihiv, and Pereyaslavl' (possibly, even Halych and Volhyn). Question then is why would one not use the word Rus? for Novgorod, where Riurik had taken up power initially.

One of the greatest objections to the "Rus?" being Norse comes from Scandinavia itself. Rus? lands were well known to the Norse. They called it Gar?ariki, the land of castles or cities, and spoke in glowing terms of its wealth. The Kyivan royal house had a number of connections with Scandinavian dynasties.

THE MUSCOVITE CLAIMS TO THE "KIEVAN INHERITANCE"

http://diasporiana.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/books/9202/file.pdf

Charles J. Halperin, Russian and Mongols. Slavs and the Steppe in Medieval and Early Modern Russia

https://www.academia.edu/10357151/Charles_J_Halperin_Russian_and_Mongols_Slavs_and_the_Steppe_in_Medieval_and_Early_Modern_Russia?auto=download
« Laatst bewerkt op: januari 30, 2022, 10:36:07 am door webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #84 Gepost op: februari 01, 2022, 08:24:25 am »
https://www.academia.edu/41902227/Competing_Narratives_between_Nomadic_People_and_their_Sedentary_Neighbours?auto=download&email_work_card=download-paper

Sweden holds a large number of ancient sources that are in one way or another connected to Ukrainian history. One of the most valuable examples is the Silver Bible.
Here is the information about her from Wikipedia:
The Silver Bible is the most important source of the Gothic language and the oldest German text. It is one of the most valuable manuscripts in the world, and is considered the most valuable Manuscript preserved in Sweden:
https://www.alvin-portal.org/alvin/view.jsf...
In 2011, the Silver Bible was included in the list of objects of the heritage of the UNESCO documentary program "Memory of the World". In spring 1998 the manuscript was under radocarbon analysis, which confirmed it had been created in the 6th century, so the last most likely date of writing is the mid-6th century.
The cost of drafting, publishing and implementation of the Codex, as well as a high level of artistic jewelry, indicate that it was prepared for King Ostrogot Theodorich the Great (455-526 pp. ) just before his coronation. The manuscript must be dated around 520, year 526 is interpreted as terminus ante quem (from latin expired before term).
Why should this text interest us?
Because King Theoderich the Great is connected to the history of our country. He was the grandson of the Ostgoth king Vandalar and the descendant of the legendary Germanarich, the ruler of Ukrainian Gothia.
More about Ukrainian got? : can be read here:
https://uk.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Оюм
More information about him can be read in the article by Alexander Malishev:
(?)
Територія нашої країни, яку давні готи називали Оюмом, є місцем формування їх етносу, а річка Дніпро стала межею поділу могутнього пранароду на остготів та вестготів.
The Ukrainian footprint is observed even in the German epoch. The hero of the people
Dietrich Bernsky, the protagonist of which was Theoderich the Great, in the respective story cycle, as well as in the Song of the Nibelung?v often crosses with characters from other eras - the founders of great state formations in the territory of modern Ukraine - Erman Nut (Germanarich) and Etzel (Atilla).
476 R. considered the year of the fall of the Western Roman Empire. Rome was captured by an army of barbarians led by Odoacrom and removed from power by the last emperor Romulus Augustus. In the 488 R. , according to a treaty with Byzantine Vasilevus Zenon, Theoderich, leading the Ostgothic army, invaded Italy, for several years completely seized power over it and executed Odoacra.
The reign of Teoderich (493?526 p.m. )covers a long historical period. Up to 500 RUB. the king first took care of strengthening and legitimizing his power, but the next over two decades is a period of political stability and economic upheaval that allowed the government to seriously deal with the revival of the ancient a hand full.
(?)
For the first time in the history of the definition of cultural heritage, the Italian translation of the passage is introduced,
dated 6th century n. well. Theoderich the Great's letter to the prefect of Rome.
Since then, we have not ceased to be embarrassed by the figure of the king of barbarians, captured by the mission of preserving ancient culture.
Studying the history of other countries' monument legislation, we have repeatedly noticed a certain Gothic footprint in quite
the unexpected intrigues of the past. After all, for today's accumulated materials are enough to publish this intelligence.
(?)
What Ataulf could not be implemented had to be implemented in the life of Theoderich, who sincerely tried to teach the ready to live in an orderly society governed by law and laws: "provinces subordinated with the help of God Our King in fact, it is appropriate to order laws and good customs, because truly human is the life that is the rule of law. After all, life under circumstances (sub casu) is the custom of beasts (beluarum ritus), which, being controlled by a hapalʹno sub, become the prey of insidious coincidence " (Var. V, 39).
(?)
The central place in the politics of theoderiha is perceived by the Gothic society under the influence of the Roman?zac??? Центра concept of "civilitas", which combined in
self-orientation on the common good, obedience to the laws, community solidarity, preservation of cultural assets, etc.
(?)
Protection of monuments was one of the central elements of the doctrine of "civilitas". Preservation of Roman civilized life and laws was not imagined without maintaining in proper state of classical architectural and monumental surroundings. One of the most important documents that enable an understanding of the monument ideology of the Ostgothic regime in Italy is the so-called formula given by Theoderich to the Roman city prefect on the appointment of an architect (Var. VII, 15): "The neglected beauty of Ri urban creations should have a guardian to ensure this amazing forest structure is maintained with a supportive fence and modern views are formed with a delicate work... ".
(?)
Theoderich, whose capital and primary residence was in Ravenna, visited Rome only once during his reign in 500th. The results of this visit are linked to the beginning of large-scale restoration work. The state has spent huge funds on opening brick workshops across the country. In Rome, the Pompeii Theater, Coliseum, Palatine Palace, the Great Circus, again the aqueducts.
https://www.academia.edu/50910265/
How little is known about this. I believe that everything that has happened on our lands is our history and must be thoroughly researched and popularized. In Sweden, in many historical editions (for example, in the story of Ulof Dalin of 1747), you can read about our ancient history and about those who lived in the southern territory of modern Ukraine, who lived on the banks of the Dnipro River, how all these people influenced creation of Sweden as a state and for the development of others of countries.
The territory of modern Ukraine was a kind of cradle of nations. It is important to write more about this.
Thank you very much, Oleksandr Malyshev , for researching such an important topic.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #85 Gepost op: februari 06, 2022, 10:13:35 am »
https://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1200/index.html

http://www.conflicts.rem33.com/images/Russia/rushist_3.html
http://miku.org.ua/en/jewelry_art/kyivan_rus_9th_14th_centuries.html

https://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/browseByCategory

https://archive.org/details/Pamva_Berynda_1653/PamvaBerynda1653/page/n1/mode/1up
Leksykon slavenorosskyi
Berynda, Pamva, b ca 1555?60s near Sambir, d 23 July 1632 in Kyiv. An outstanding Ukrainian lexicographer and poet of the baroque tradition. His Leksykon slavenorosskyi i imen tolkovanyie (A Slavonic-Ruthenian Lexicon and Explanation of Proper Names, 1627; 2nd edn Kuteinsky Monastery, Belarus, 1653) grew out of his work as a proofreader and editor with Ukrainian printers, particularly at the press of the Kyivan Cave Monastery, where he was invited from Lviv in 1616. His dictionary contains 6,982  Church Slavonic, words and foreign terms used in Church Slavonic texts, for which it supplies equivalent terms from the literary Ukrainian of the time and occasional etymologies and explanations.

https://culture.voicecrimea.com.ua/en/status-of-the-crimean-republic/
« Laatst bewerkt op: februari 07, 2022, 08:13:52 am door webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #86 Gepost op: februari 14, 2022, 07:47:37 am »

https://web.archive.org/web/20150205050359/https://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-01-16/news/9401160298_1_president-leonid-kravchuk-ukraine-russians
USA what's your Budapest Memorandum worth, for which you even treatened Ukraine with a blockade to force it to sign???

from 1994: https://web.archive.org/web/20150205050359/https://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-01-16/news/9401160298_1_president-leonid-kravchuk-ukraine-russians

In truth, Eastern Europe would be far safer behind Ukraine's atomic arsenal than America's meager commitment.

Both of the administration's mistakes flow from the same source: an excessively sunny view of our former enemy. If from now on we can expect Russia to be as peaceable as Switzerland, there's no risk in pledging to defend Poland, since we'll never have to back it up anyway. And Ukrainians can sleep soundly without nuclear weapons because they have nothing to fear from the Russians.

But what if the Russians eventually start behaving not like Swiss but like Russians? Their history of treating neighbors like galley slaves didn't begin with communism and probably didn't end with it. In that case, one of the first targets will be Ukraine.

It wasn't just Russia, it was also USA who even treatened Ukraine with a blockade if they didn't sign that useless piece of paper...  https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2018/06/18/7183679/

https://web.archive.org/web/20220116024004/https://gazette.com/news/in-1994-the-us-succeeded-in-convincing-ukraine-to-give-up-its-nukes-but-failed/article_f66fab46-4015-5083-ab18-b37cc59bf813.html

In 1994, the US succeeded in convincing Ukraine to give up its nukes to single europe enemy Russia but failed to secure its future

?The jealous and intolerant eye of the Kremlin can distinguish, in the end, only vassals and enemies, and the neighbors of Russia, if they do not wish to be one, must reconcile themselves to being the other.?

?It would be useful to the Western world to realize that despite all the vicissitudes by which Russia has been afflicted since August 1939, the men in the Kremlin have never abandoned their faith in that program of territorial and political expansion which had once commended itself so strongly to Tsarist diplomatists.? [519]? ― George F. Kennan, Memoirs, 1925-1950

Minsk was under gunpoint so under intl. law null and void, but enforced by Ribbentrop Germany and its WOII ally, france

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #87 Gepost op: februari 15, 2022, 08:02:36 am »

https://www.languagemagazine.com/2022/02/11/what-does-it-mean-to-ask-how-does-ukrainian-compare-with-russian/

https://subscription.ukrweekly.com/2022/02/minsk-agreements-are-unconstitutional-must-be-rewritten/

Minsk agreements were under gunpoint so under intl. law any such are null and void

#removevetorightsunsc
The Permanent members of UNSC (P5) with vetorights, USA-Russia-China-UK and France (and their friends) are the real warmongers, who don't bring the world to PEACE but to PIECES.

Minsk agreements are unconstitutional, must be rewritten
By Dr. Victoria A. Malko
Several months of information warfare over the narrative justifying the outbreak of a large-scale phase of the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine culminated in a contentious meeting on January 31 at the United Nations Security Council. At the request of representatives from the United States and Ukraine, the U.N. Security Council took the lead in determining the existence of a threat to global peace. The overwhelming majority of its 15 members called upon the Russian Federation to deescalate the aggression against Ukraine. Their words, however, rang hollow. As of February 1, the Russian Federation presides over the meetings of the U.N. Security Council. Instead of suspending the perpetrator, the international organization further emboldened Russia.
Speaking during the U.N. Security Council meeting in New York, Serhiy Kyslytsia, Ukraine?s ambassador to the United Nations, aptly cited Lewis Caroll?s ?Humpty Dumpty? in describing his Russian counterpart Vasily Nebenzya?s behavior. Mr. Kyslytsia could have strengthened his case by citing a report prepared by the civic association Security and Cooperation in Ukraine. That report, ?Armed Aggression of the Russian Federation Against Ukraine,? was edited by Volodymyr Vasylenko, a professor at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and an ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of Ukraine. Together with his co-authors Semen Kabakaev, Olena Alekseeva, and Fedir Morozov, Dr. Vasylenko documented the participation of the regular and irregular military units of the Russian Federation in warfare on the territories of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine between March 2014 and February 2015. 
The analysts estimated that a total of 80,000 soldiers of the regular Armed Forces of the Russian Federation from four military districts (52 military units of various types) directly carried out combat operations in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine. In addition, more than 18,500 paramilitary fighters from irregular formations of the Russian Federation (Russian ?Cossack? detachments, various special purpose battalions, and rapid response groups) were trained by officers of the regular Russian Federation Armed Forces and their special services and were subordinated to the command of the regular Armed Forces. All these groups were equipped with weapons manufactured in Russia only: small arms of Soviet and Russian models, submachine guns, rifles, machine guns, grenade launchers, anti-tank weapons, anti-aircraft weapons, artillery, armored combat vehicles, tanks, and military vehicles of various modifications. The Russian military also used confiscated buses, cars and SUVs. In other words, between March 2014 and February 2015 the total number of the Russian combat troops on the territory of Ukraine included 98,500 individuals.
Add to this number 100,000 fresh Russian combat soldiers prepositioned along the border with Ukraine and 30,000 in Belarus that are there masquerading as part of a joint military exercise, and the combined total is over 200,000 Russian Federation Armed Forces ready to overpower Ukraine?s defenses.
The Budapest Memorandum, signed by the United States, the United Kingdom and the Russian Federation in 1994, reaffirmed their commitment to "seek immediate" U.N. Security Council action "to provide assistance to Ukraine ... if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression." A window of opportunity to suspend the Russian Federation from the U.N. Security Council ahead of the planned large-scale invasion is closed.
On February 17, the U.N. Security Council will meet again to discuss implementation of the Minsk agreements. Reportedly, Ukraine plans to provide evidence of Russia?s noncompliance with the Minsk agreements. Let?s hope copies of the report on the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine will be circulated to all members of the U.N. Security Council. Meanwhile, Ukraine has to counteract attempts by the presiding Russian Federation to impose its diktat regarding the Minsk agreements, echoed and amplified by Russia sympathizers, by making it clear that the Minsk ?agreements? are unconstitutional and have to be rewritten because the situation on the ground has changed.
Minsk agreements are unconstitutional, must be rewritten ? The Ukrainian Weekly

Silver-haired Red Army general Leonid Ivashov, ?Out of fifteen republics of the USSR, Ukraine had given us more headache than any other.?
Retired Colonel-General Leonid Ivashov spoke out vocally against hypothetical Russia's war with Ukraine. As the chairman of the All-Russian Officers? Assembly, the general who?s known for his pro-Soviet and patriotic views, had written and signed an open letter addressed to president Putin and citizens of Russia.
He sat down for an interview with a host of the liberal radio station Echo of Moscow to assess risks and consequences of a military invasion, blamed the escalation on President Putin, and demanded his resignation.
I?m posting highlights from the interview with the focus on the military aspects below.
?My open letter was an anti-war statement. It expressed collective opinion of the retired army officers and generals, members of All-Russian Officers? Assembly, and after our discussion, as the chairman, I signed the letter.
?We at the Assembly have received a wealth of military experience and first class military higher education.
?We acknowledge that preparations for a war with Ukraine have been well under way including diplomatic negotiations, with groupings of troops massed on the border. In such conditions, one gun shot might provoke a conflict with ensuing dire consequences. If extensive military actions begin, tens of thousands of young men will die.
?I served as a military diplomat and sat behind the table with Nato and European top brass, and I can tell you that people who want a war the least are generals, while politicians can easily start it over for the sake of for example winning re-elections. Politicians don?t hold any responsibility and shift all the blame on to the military. And when there?s a victory, politicians own it.?
?In the 1990s, we observed Nato?s planned military exercises and reacted by conducting our own planned military exercises, manoeuvres, missile lunches, etc.
?All that didn?t pose any critical dangers. Our military and civil leadership should have been taking initiative into their own hands, and without any hysterical ultimatum like ?give us answer tomorrow. Fulfil our demands right away.?
?As the head of International Military Cooperation Department, I persuaded Minister of Defence to prepare a collective plan of European Security. It was well received although Americans and the English blocked it.
?Nonetheless, we pressed on, step by step, to deescalate the level of tensions. Our European colleagues always responded well to our suggestions and we found solutions to problems together. War is, as they say, the last resort.
?We have discussed at the assembly why Putin is triggering the last resort and arrived at the only plausible conclusion: Russia is going through a systemic crises that the leadership cannot put a check on. In every sphere of economy - healthcare, culture, education, etc - everywhere is degradation and collapse.
?My personal impression is that Putin is tired of Russia. And he wants to be finished with it, because a large-scale war would result in the disappearance of Russia as an integral, big country.
?As a civilisation it was over for us after the disintegration of the Soviet Union. After this escapade, we?ll be finished as a country.
?It won?t be a blitzkrieg, a walk in the park. This will be a mass-scale war with tens of thousands of killed and maimed soldiers on both sides.
?Even if we conquer Kiev, we?ll have to dig in and build garrisons and fight partisan movements. We?ll have to use our entire nation?s energies and resources to keep some semblance of order in Ukraine. It is savagery. Absolute savagery.
?And what for? For the sake of decades of military confrontation? Of course, some parties in the West would feel joyful. Gas won?t flow from Russia, and it will never be a competitor again. It will be an awful geopolitical catastrophe. And that?s the reason why we took a stand against it.
?I repeat, there?s no critical situation. I can't name a single European country that wants a war between Russia and Ukraine. And even Americans who wouldn?t find Ukraine on the map will protest and there will be a public resonance if just a dozen American soldiers die in this war. So I don?t see anyone who actively wants this war.
?To me the West has always been an opponent and a rival, but I was surprised how they reacted to our ultimatum. They didn?t escalate the situation, but offered a negotiating process.
?Instead, our ultimatum has united the entire Western world against us. And not only the West. India has just rejected to purchase 1700 Russian tanks, which will spell the end of our tank industry exports.
?There?s an easy way to stop it. Putin calls Zelensky and offers to meet in a neutral country and talk. The other option that can stop the war is public outcry.
?And I don?t mean those so-called experts on TV who talk about taking over Ukraine in ten days, or a few hours. I suggest that the senior leadership?s, bankers? and business elite?s and talk shows hosts? children take assault rifles in their own hands and join the front chain of the attack. Only then those people would play an active role in stopping this war not to get their children in body bags.
?Mass media shouldn?t be the instrument of war, the role they have performed since 2014 when instead of using kindness to resolve our differences with Ukraine, they engaged in aggression to widen that chasm between us and anger each other. That spilled blood will separate us forever into enemies? camps.
?Once we cross into Ukrainian territory, they will receive all the weapons that they need, and thousands of volunteers will join the army to fight.
?76.6% per center of our members, which includes retired police officers and special forces, share this opinion. Bottom line, our goal is to stop this bloody tragedy from happening.
?Assault troops are still massed on the border with Ukraine and Putin after his return from Beijing didn?t order to pull them back. That means that hostilities can start at any moment.
?Resignation of Putin will give Russia a small chance to keep Russia?s statehood going. It?s what we?re counting on.
?You have to understand one thing. When Putin was propelled to this scale of of power, he knew nothing. It?s only with time that he learned and was exploited by all sorts of individuals.
?Any man with regional managerial experience that will take his place, the first thing he?ll do is hire professionals. PROFESSIONALS. Professionals with proper education and experience. Yes, in a way that will be a ?technical? president, but he will surround himself with people who have professional knowledge.
?At this time, much depends on Putin. There needs to be a clear-minded person in his circle who will give it to him straight - ?as a commander in chief and a mastermind of this war, you will carry full responsibility and go on international trial like those war criminals in Nuremberg.?
?We have to stop this absolutely unnecessary war.?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #88 Gepost op: februari 21, 2022, 08:15:19 am »
http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.com/2014/11/nazis-in-azov-battalion.html

http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2022/02/i-identify-in-many-ways-malashenko-says.html
well let's call russia then MUSCOVY again!?
Kievan/Ukraine Rus was earlier then Muscovy so is the oldest, the Mother
besides Muscovy was renamed 1721 to russia to annex history and name RUS from Ukriane which is mentioned 1187 also earlier then Muscovy

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #89 Gepost op: februari 22, 2022, 08:15:54 am »

Ukraine is the MOTHER of all europeans https://www.politforums.net/eng/crimea/1383155306.html https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0058552 so EUrope defend your mother

For those who ask: ?Why does Ukraine matter? ?  This is why Ukraine matters.
It is the second largest country by area in Europe and has a population of over 40 million - more than Poland. Ukraine can meet the food needs of 600 million people. It has been called The Bread Basket of Europe.
The rich dark soil and the vast fields of wheat and other food products have earned Ukraine the nickname "bread basket of Europe." According to the CIA World Factbook, Ukraine produced 25% of all agricultural output in the former Soviet Union.
Ukraine is an important
agricultural country!
1st in Europe in terms of arable land area;
3rd place in the world by the area of black soil (25% of world's volume);
1st place in the world in exports of sunflower and sunflower oil;
2nd place in the world in barley production and 4th place in barley exports;
3rd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of corn in the world;
4th largest producer of potatoes in the world;
5th largest rye producer in the world;
5th place in the world in bee production (75,000 tons);
8th place in the world in wheat exports;
9th place in the world in the production of chicken eggs;
16th place in the world in cheese exports.
Ukraine is an important industrialized country!
1st in Europe in ammonia production;
Europe's 2nd?s and the world?s 4th largest natural gas pipeline system;
3rd largest in Europe and 8th largest in the world in terms of installed capacity of nuclear power plants;
3rd place in Europe and 11th in the world in terms of rail network length (21,700 km);
3rd place in the world (after the U.S. and France) in production of locators and locating equipment;
3rd largest iron exporter in the world
4th largest exporter of turbines for nuclear power plants in the world;
4th world's largest manufacturer of rocket launchers;
4th place in the world in clay exports
4th place in the world in titanium exports
8th place in the world in exports of ores and concentrates;
9th place in the world in exports of defense industry products;
10th largest steel producer in the world (32.4 million tons).
Ukraine ranks:
1st in Europe in proven recoverable reserves of uranium ores;
2nd place in Europe and 10th place in the world in terms of titanium ore reserves;
2nd place in the world in terms of explored reserves of manganese ores (2.3 billion tons, or 12% of the world's reserves);
2nd largest iron ore reserves in the world (30 billion tons);
2nd place in Europe in terms of mercury ore reserves;
3rd place in Europe (13th place in the world) in shale gas reserves (22 trillion cubic meters)
4th in the world by the total value of natural resources;
7th place in the world in coal reserves (33.9 billion tons)
~Euromaidan Press
🇺🇦 Ukraine matters. That is why its independence is important to the rest of the world. 🇺🇦 
Pray for Ukraine. Please!!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #90 Gepost op: februari 23, 2022, 09:38:57 am »

SU wasn't formed by russia/lenin ALONE,
On 28 December 1922, a conference of plenipotentiary delegations from the Russian SFSR, the Transcaucasian SFSR, the Ukrainian SSR and the Byelorussian SSR approved the Treaty on the Creation of the USSR[22

Moscow, Russian Moskva, city, capital of Russia, located in the far western part of the country. Since it was first mentioned in the chronicles of 1147, Moscow has played a vital role in Russian history. It became the capital of Muscovy (the Grand Principality of Moscow) in the late 13th century; hence, the people of Moscow are known as Muscovites.
Kyiv is even older, established 482

Putain some history lessons: Ukraine is the MOTHERLAND, Muscovy was just the mudcountry in North of Kyvian/Ukraine - RUS

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #91 Gepost op: februari 24, 2022, 11:59:46 am »

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/22-february-he-attacked-the-world-order-per-ukraibe-fm-dmytrokuleba
exclusion
https://digitalcommons.law.seattleu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1186&context=ailj
Then tribal exclusion must be used to its fullest, exclude all what is russian from UN(SC) & institutions, EU & rest of the world whether in sky, water or land...untill it asks for diplomacy itself......esp. if gas is cut off
Putin shut the door, tribal exclusion should be put in place on all whats russian, incl in UN(SC) , not abiding by intl.law then that doesn't apply to you also anymore...

@IAPonomarenko @KyivPost @UKRinUN @McFaul
IF Russia doesn't abide any agreement incl. intl. law and UN charter then TRIBAL EXCLUSION must be used, exclude anything what is russian from UN(SC) & institutions, EU & free world whether in sky, water or land...

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #93 Gepost op: maart 01, 2022, 07:07:09 am »
Putin planned his victory for Feb26, Russian propaganda has published a pre-scheduled article, celebrating annexation of Ukraine. They named it "the Final solution of Ukrainian question" (sic!), stated that Ukraine and Belarus are now integrated into Russia. Наступление России и нового мира
https://web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

https://uz.sputniknews.ru/20220226/nastuplenie-rossii-i-novogo-mira-22994815.html

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #95 Gepost op: maart 03, 2022, 07:21:46 am »

Poem from 1931
Oleksandr Oles
Europe Was Silent
When Ukraine was battling sadists
for the right to live, she lived and died,
And waited, wanting only sympathy
Europe was silent
When Ukraine was in an unequal battle
And entirely hemorrhaging blood and flooded with tears
And awaited friends for help
Europe was silent
When Ukraine was in an iron yoke
Worked for a master and plowed despite wounds
Even when the mute cliffs trembled
Europe was silent
When Ukraine reaped a bloody harvest
Gathered for the executioner, died alone
And in starvation became mute
Europe was silent
When Ukraine cursed her life
And became entirely a graveyard
When tears rolled down and was possessed by demons
Europe was silent
ЄВРОПА МОВЧАЛА?
Коли Україна за право життя
З катами боролась, жила і вмирала,
І ждала, хотіла лише співчуття,
Європа мовчала?
Коли Україна в нерівній борьбі
Вся сходила кров?ю і слізьми стікала
І дружної помочі ждала собі,
Європа мовчала?
Коли Україна в залізнім ярмі
Робила на пана і в ранах орала,
Коли ворушились і скелі німі,
Європа мовчала?
Коли Україна криваві жнива
Зібравши для ката, сама умирала
І з голоду навіть згубила слова,
Європа мовчала?
Коли Україна життя прокляла
І ціла могилою стала,
Як сльози котились і в демона зла,
Європа мовчала?
1931 рік
Цьому віршеві Олександра Олеся - 91 років, а слова й досі такі актуальні. Пам'ятаймо свою історію, українці, покладаймось лише на себе, борімося за своє, бо історія - це циклічність, а земля - то святе.
#олесь #європа_мовчала

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #96 Gepost op: maart 09, 2022, 06:50:20 am »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #97 Gepost op: maart 10, 2022, 07:46:37 am »

.https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/809681.html

"How can I not remind you of the words that the UK has already heard, but they are relevant again," Zelensky said.

"We won't give up and we won't lose. We will go to the end, we will fight on the seas, we will fight in the air, we will defend our land, whatever the cost. We will fight in the woods, in the fields, on the coast, in the forests and villages, in the streets, we will fight in the hills," he said, paraphrasing Winston Churchill?s famous speech delivered by him on June 4, 1940 in the House of Commons.

"I want to add on my own: we will fight everywhere ? on the slagheaps, on the banks of the Kalmius and the Dnieper, but we will not give up," he said.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #98 Gepost op: maart 11, 2022, 06:44:36 am »

чему верить российским СМИ? Ничего или наоборот. Если они говорят, что Украина нацистская или совершает геноцид, то это сами русские!
калечащие санкции будут действовать вечно или до тех пор, пока Украина не согласится их снять после того, как на российские деньги будет восстановлена ​​ВСЯ Украина

what to believe the Russian media? Nothing or vice versa. If they say that Ukraine is Nazi or commits genocide, then it is the Russians themselves!
The crippling sanctions will stay ON forever or until Ukraine agrees on lifting them after with russian money ALL of Ukraine is restored

If Russia doesn't abide any agreement incl. intl. law and UN charter then TRIBAL EXCLUSION must be used, exclude anything what is russian from UN(SC) & institutions, EU & free world whether in sky, water or land...
then they don't apply to them anymore too ...

Если Россия не соблюдает какое-либо соглашение, в т.ч. международное право и устав ООН, то надо использовать ИСКЛЮЧЕНИЕ ПЛЕМЕН, исключить из ООН (СБ) и институтов, ЕС и свободного мира все русское, будь то небо, вода или земля...
они даже не применяются к ним больше

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/03/10/twitter-launch-new-onion-version-to-bypass-russian-censorship

No censorship, if a state blocks a site, they're hiding THE TRUTH!
Use TOR BROWSER and access news like
twitter.onion facebook.onion bbc.onion and more
Your welcome ! :-)

Никакой цензуры, если государство блокирует сайт, то оно скрывает ПРАВДУ!
Используйте TOR BROWSER и получайте доступ к таким новостям, как
twitter.onion facebook.onion bbc.onion и другие
Добро пожаловать ! :-)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reactie #99 Gepost op: maart 13, 2022, 09:49:09 am »
Interesting perspective:
Дай Боже (Hope to God he?s correct!)
The 🇷🇺/🇺🇦 war may be over in less then a week 🙏🤞,
🇷🇺could  be out of heavy ammo! 1/
Why? 🇷🇺can?t build more missiles. The Tula & 2 Rotenburg plants can?t physically fill the orders. They don?t have components due to sanctions. 2/
Pentagon said 2 days ago: ?since the beginning of the war, 🇷🇺has fired more than 710 missiles across 🇺🇦 or ~50/day. So, that puts us up to about 750 or 800. 3/
If 🇷🇺 has by some  estimates  only 1000 missiles in stock, then at this rate, the war could be over in under a week 4/ 🤞
🇷🇺has run out of new Kalibr missiles, and resorting to old obsolete Soviet 🇷🇺 missiles -Tochka U & x-50, last produced in 1985. 5/
The old Soviet missiles have UKRAINIAN 🇺🇦 rocket engines.
I recall rumours that 🇺🇦Motor Sich, installed secret back door ?kill switches? in engines or navigational software 6/
?the USSR could never bomb Ukraine with Soviet rockets/ missiles.? That?s what I was told by Motor Sich engineers back in the 1990s, while on a plant tour. 7/
This was confirmed by the former asst director of the Ukrainian space program, or the 🇺🇦 NASA equivalent. 8/
We will know shortly. If you suddenly see 🇷🇺missiles crashing on takeoff or experiencing navigational problems, you will know why!  Watch for ?unexplained accidents? with 🇷🇺 missiles! 🙏❤️🤞8/
#Flip🇺🇦KillSwitch !
Walter Derzko
@SmartEconomy

Oorlog Rusland tegen Ukraine, Europa

Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB scam- ads!

When will they ever learn ???  Eve of destruction

Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht, zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht. (van Randwijk 1909-1966)
A nation that yields to tyrants, loses more than life and property, then the light goes out.(van Randwijk)

Info and news on

Ukraine

E.U.

NATO
When Russians came for (Moldova)Chechnya, i didn't speak out, I'm not Chechen !
When Russians came for Georgia, I didn't speak out, I'm not Georgian !
When Russians came for Ukraine, I didn't speak out, I'm not Ukrainian ?
When Russians came for my country,
there was no one left, to speak out for me !!!!!!!!!

Budapest Memorandum, US, UK & rusland?
Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel(=Chamberlain), whats next, Ribbentrop-Molotov again??

Schaffen wir das? Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel?

the famous words of one of America?s Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, in 1776:
?We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately.?

SHARE it on Twitter, Facebook, others, sites !!

MH 17 Final Reports -Dutch safety Board
MH 17 nieuws / news

U.S.A.

U.N,

Rusland or USSR?
The soviet story 2008
Moscow Maidan

Nature Sunshine Health products available in Ukraine!
For buying and receiving in UKRAINE use THIS SHOP

Video of Boris nemtsov, murdered by Putin.

Comparison funerals Ukraine HEROES and RF/russian zeroes aka RF soldiers/socalled separatists.

EN: Russia war in Ukraine
  Daily links
  Krant van nederland

50+ Ukraine & elsewhere TV LIVE broadcasts !!!

Second source LV tive

Interactive map Ukraine/warzone   Detector media  intellinews.com  Euromaidanpress  ENInterfaxUA  RFerl   Interpreter  ENCensorUA   Informnapalm  khpg    Kyivpost    Unian  stopfake  day.kiev  ukrinform  uacrisis  hromadske  voxukraine   Maidantransl  uawire.org   bunews.com.ua 
Kharkiv Times  ForeignPolicy  EU observer  Fin news  Baltic Times  Moscow Times  Siberian Times  politico.eu   meduza.io  
Ukraine Today TV EN   UT latest news & YT   UKR govt media   More UKR TV   Aljazeera-Ukraine   Ukrstream
FR incl.transl. breizatao  
UA incl. transl. svoboda   newsonline24 glavpost   favno.ua   joininfo.UA   5.UA
RU incl. transl.  rusmonitor  rosbalt.ru   rbc.ru  tvrain.ru   politolog    RETRANS   .novayagazeta.ru   ehorussia   refabula   lystok   hvlya.net   inforesist.org   gordonua   resistance.today
  oleg-leusenko.livejournal  zloy-odessit  flavius-aetius1  ibigdan  uorvik 
NL:
reddit Oekraine
 Volkskrant  Telegraaf Elsevier RTL Nieuws  NRC 

KREMLINMEDIA
Kremlinmedia sources 2nd bloc)

Liveleak  en uiteraard GeenStijl, Powned (we linken niet meer naar ze/TMG) en Burgercomite.EU, Forum voor "Democratie", GEENPEIL
Boycot barcode 46= Russia 729=Israel
NO VETOPOWERS for agressors USA-Russia-China (and UK and France) in United Nations "Security ?" Council !!!!
#REMOVEVETORIGHTSUNSC
The 5 permanent warmongers since 1900 with vetorights in UNSC, USA, russia,China, UK and France don't want to bring the world to PEACE, but to PIECES ! #removevetorightsunsc NOW! It's HYPOCRITICAL!

Verified ways to help the Ukrainian Army

Please consider assisting a Ukrainian soldier as they fight to maintain their sovereignty and protect Europe from ruSSia once again.
Comparable to America's 'Wounded Warriors' program, your American dollar has much more impact in Ukraine's current economy to greatly assist those that often do not receive any support from their government.

https://www.youcaring.com/Adopt_a_Soldier
or mail to ukrainewaramps@gmail.com

Visit UWA e-store groups/UkraineWarAmps
UkraineWarAmps

All % on sales on UKRAINE articles will be donated
to volunteer charities in Ukraine !

choose closest or this one

U S A

Canada

United Kingdom

France

Much Cheaper then from Amazon (also more on offer even naughty item) and forget the FB scam- ads!

Be self sufficient

ELITES use Subsidized AIRLINES hardly taxed using JETSTREAM since 1952 FOR PROFIT to save UNTAXED fuel, DESTROYING OZONELAYER now HALF since 1960, AND CAUSING WEATHER CHANGE since 1960, DOUBLING UVINDEX WHICH TREATENS FYTOPLANKTON and US, giving us skincancer from high UV and sunlotion bewijs (engels) dat CO2 het gevolg is

Protect yourself from mass-UV!(bought it myself) .Aliexpress
Protect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress
New Summer UPF 50+ UV Sun Protection Skin Coats Men Ultra-Light Sportswear Cycling Wear Fishing Suit Lady Windbreaker Jackets
Reinforced Windproof Strong 10 / 16 Bone Automatic Folding Umbrella Men Rainproof UV Sunproof Wind and Water Resistant Umbrellas
rotect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress
Less need for costly airco! Protect from UV, heat and glare in summer and keep warmth IN, in winter, also protect windows,glass doors from breaking, burglary and accidents.
Protect yourself from mass-UV! Aliexpress Sunice Smart VLT69%-25% car window tint film 3mil photochromic film solar tint heat control anti-UV glass sticker 1.52x30m $2200

Je eigen windmolen 3-10Kw 15% efficienter door verticale opstellingen dan gebruikelijke molens. Btw inbegrepen, kan afspreken voor directe levering zonder douaneninklaring prijzen vanaf...